[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here manage Facebook pages?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: cap_rec_20120723_152704.jpg (46KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
cap_rec_20120723_152704.jpg
46KB, 704x480px
I will create a random page with original content, but how can I boost the amount of followers from zero?

There is a LOT of pages with reposted crap with hundreds of thousands followers, but how do they fucking get this virtual crowd?

PS.: No tits allowed.
>>
Shill it.

Add a signature to your OC and publish it on other pages or groups.
>>
>>1625764
This is useless.

Getting viral = another remind of luck law. The dumbest shit can go viral and you have no control over it.
>>
File: cap_rec_20120723_152547.jpg (46KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
cap_rec_20120723_152547.jpg
46KB, 704x480px
>>1625784
So, it's a matter of luck? For me, it should also be stupid. The dumber the content, the greater will be spread.
>>
>>1625835
Yes, but there is a problem: most people are dumb, most people are making dumb content, even intelligent people like us come up to the realization that dumb shit should go viral, therefore its just a big fucking pool of shit.
>>
>>1625640
What's your end game here anon?
Is there a product you're trying to promote?
Is this part 1. of a Affiliate Marketing strategy?
Do you want to rent out ad space or sell on the page to someone for a profit?

Because your strategy to build that early "virtual crowd" will be quite different depending on your endgame.
>>
File: cap_rec_20120806_164340.jpg (33KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
cap_rec_20120806_164340.jpg
33KB, 704x480px
>>1625882
TFW intelligent people create dumb content on purpose

>>1626259
>What's your end game here anon?
Well guessed Anon, we currently have a online store which sells oral hygiene products. It's been up for years now and we got tired of spending money on Adwords. Basically, I will make discrete anouncements to that store among with my posts, but the content wouldn't be related. Getting a follower base is part 1 of that strategy, sure.
>>
>>1626466
the thing is, it's so hard to get a following for a "oral hygiene store"

normies follow other normies that luck out and become memes, it's hard to make a brand trendy without investing tons of money in normies that won the meme lottery to advertise your shit for you, and I refuse to give them any money
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.