[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do rich people look forward to? They've done it all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1472116653200.jpg (92KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
1472116653200.jpg
92KB, 1190x595px
What do rich people look forward to? They've done it all
>>
>>1625629
They probably look forward to goals they set for themselves, like all people.
>>
>>1625633
/thread
>>
>>1625629
Secks.
>>
>>1625629
Being rich is not a binary state, it's a scale.
>>
How to make the unwashed masses not to rebel; poor, uneducated, ignorant.
>>
>>1625629

More money.

/thread
>>
>>1625629
for me it's vacation mostly.

also this:
>>1625836
>>
>>1625629
to becoming more rich
to spending it on neat shit
>>
its not about the spending, they're rich and growing richer because they're still hungry for money, there is no end goal for them
>>
drugs

like the guy in your pic
>>
>>1625629

1. Not worrying about losing their money.
2. Not worrying about someone stealing their money.
3. Not worrying about someone suing them for their money.
4. Not worrying about having all the correct liability insurances.
5. Not worrying if people like them for them, or for their money.
6. Not worrying about making sure they are prepared for all economic contingencies.
>>
Once you are rich and fulfilled, I would think that the best thing to do is to start giving back.
I am not saying that you should hand out money, rather you should teach people about living a good life, and how to get rich.
The more value someone puts out, the better they feel. At least that is what I believe. And it is what I will do.

Also rich people make jobs and everybody is in need of a good job nowadays.
>>
>>1626131
most of those are poor people concerns.

5 has some merit but that's why you hang with other rich people. Bonus: they can actually understand you.
>>
>>1625629
Leisure. Isn't that the counterpart of working?
>>
The next degree. most rich people see 100 mill as the sweet spot, and then when they hit that, they eel shit until theyre a billionaire.
>>
>>1625629
to hunt the most dangerous game
>>
>>1626153
10/10
>>
File: 1376690787376.gif (288KB, 292x256px) Image search: [Google]
1376690787376.gif
288KB, 292x256px
>>1625629
>They've done it all

there's a new 18yo every day.

unless they can buy a time portal that allows their cocks to extend into the future and dick these girls into a non-virgin temporal paradox, then there's always something to do.
>>
The rich people I know mostly haven't done it all. They've been too busy building wealth and living on the cheap to actually go out and do fun stuff.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.