[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW 22 years old loser >TFW never graduated highschool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1459351545113.jpg (64KB, 414x691px) Image search: [Google]
1459351545113.jpg
64KB, 414x691px
>TFW 22 years old loser
>TFW never graduated highschool
>TFW no drivers license
>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
>TFW fat dyel
>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?
>>
>>1625311
Isn't it obvious?
Start highschool again
Then blow up the school....
>>
>>1625311
grow a braine moran
>>
>>1625311
Getting a GED is easier than getting dressed. Even if you're retarded a little bit of directed studying should see you passing it no problem.

>no drivers lisence
why?
>>
It's funny you're asking for advice on an imageboard.

It's akin to an opiate addict asking an opiate board how to stop destroying their life.

But really, just set some goals and stick to them. Maybe read a self help book. Or buy some coaching classes.
>>
>>1625411
Because /biz/ said getting a car was too expensive to be worth it.
>>
>>1625311
OP, you have a great journey ahead of you.
>TFW never graduated highschool
This will just limit the fuck out of you later on if you decide to go to college.
>TFW no drivers license
If it bothers you so much then get your license, you don't have to get a car. Also, biking is a great way to burn calories.
>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
What career do you want, Anon? What ever you want to do, there are steps to get there. Without a college degree, if you want to make a good amount of money, your best bet would to take that $30k and start a business. If you want a normie job then first pick a career then pick a degree that suits it, not the other way around.
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working
Become a vegetarian.
>>
>>1625465
>Become a vegetarian.

Why would I become a woman?
>>
>>1625466
At least you won't have to be a fat woman.
>>
>>1625466
Vegetarian food tends to be less calorie-dense than meat-based food. You feel just as full with less calories, fat, and no cholesterol. Vegetarians statistically suffer from less chronic illnesses, but you have to actually research how to eat healthy. The main goal is to have a large variety of foods, your body needs a complex symphony of chemicals for nutrition. You can't just eat a vitamin pill or else your body will just piss it out without absorbing. For max vitamin absorbsion, you need to get it from how we were evolved to get it from: the actual plant/source. If you look at the food and you can tell all the ingredients, then it's not processed. If you look at it and you can't see what it's made of, then it's processed. Non-processed foods absorb nutrition better.
>>
>>1625481
>with less calories, fat, and no cholesterol

But fat and cholesterol is necessary for healthy testosterone production. Why would I want to reduce those?
>>
>>1625482
You already have enough fat. Eat an egg for a vegetarian source of cholesterol.
>>
>>1625499
A single egg only has 11 grams of fat
>>
>>1625311
1: stop fapping to let your test replenish
2: stop sitting down passively. You should always be working on something. You need to build momentum with your life habits so that you start to function higher and higher.
3: Take in and remember as much information as possible.

Within a few years, you will be much much further than you are today
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>1625311
Just take 1 step at a time. Get a GED. Then next go to community college and study something to get you started with programming.
>>
File: SameThread.jpg (54KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
SameThread.jpg
54KB, 396x382px
>>
>>1625311
Fake ID be 17 again
Hire homeless man to act as parent when needed
Enroll in fall Jr year hs take drivers ed
Fuck (18 over only ofc) chicks
Interview with colleges take out massive loans, start a new life
Profit
>>
>>1625311
try r9k
>>
>>1625465
Become a vegetarian
>assuming OP is trying to lose weight when he clearly states he is lifting i.e bulking
>>
>>1625311
>>TFW never graduated highschool
Well fix this and get a GED.
If you can't motivate yourself to educate yourself to a child's level you'll never fix anything else.
>>
Stop bumping this aspie thread
>>
>>1626109
bump
>>
>>1626109
bumparooni

xD
>>
Not trying to be a fag and derail here but honestly has anyone ever actually fucking asked to see your hs diploma? I don't even know where mine is. And half the fucktards cheated their way through or took a deferred aspie program or don't remember anything they "learned" anyways. So just fucking lie OP.

Unless I'm missing something and there is an actual database of dropouts/certified hoop jumpers out there.

Thoughts?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.