[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a really good and really easy youtube niche for kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

What is a really good and really easy youtube niche for kids to get into? There guys do spiderman and elsa and they make $80,000 a month doing that shit.
>>
You found the right guy op been on youtube long before the lets play craze hit.

Yeah you dont really need to do anything to get kid views, just make a 3d video of counting or numbers or download/create popular characters and have them do things in your videos. Its all about marketing though just make your channel and thumbnails as appealing to kids/parents as possible.
>>
>>1623078
Mines addicted to hobbykidstv but he'll watch people just opening toys and surprise eggs endlessly

4 year old
>>
>>1623078
>>1623083
>>1623094
WHERE the fuck do I get a shotgun to fucking KILL myself already?
>>
>>1623101
Why? Capitalize on idiocy. Just accept some people in the world are very dumb and be happy that you were blessed.
>>
I have a jewtube channel with 1+million views, most people are kids, but they are fucking mexican, so the views pay like dogshit. It's like 100 dollars per million views.

I just need to expand and get US views now. Im making a video now with juicy views that should rank well in US and all around the world and not only mostly mexico. The problem is, im putting way too much effort, when people don't value effort and quality. To make money in jewtube quantity > quality, but the only way I have risen is by putting a decent amount of quality into my videos, and im a perfectionist... fml. I wish I could crap videos daily and get millions of views each.

The good news is, it seems that when your video hits 1 million views, it keeps getting views forever, at least 1000 a day... now I only need like 1000 for a legit income... ffs, I only have 20 and Ive had my channel for a couple of years.
>>
>>1623083
>>1623288
Forgot to mention, luck is the most important thing. You need luck so youtube decides to rank your video... I see no other explaination. Otherwise everyone would be making money doing that shit.
>>
>>1623101
In the us? Any red state. Knock on the door and ask to have 1 bullet and borrow a gun. If your black u may not even have to an hero right now. Fucking kunts be burning all their free shit just because of emporer trump.
>>
>>1623288
why is mexican kids your audience?
are your videos in spanish? or did u choose like mexico in your account?
>>
>>1623094
>he'll watch people just opening toys and surprise eggs endlessly
I'm saddened and disappointed that 1) I didn't think of this first and 2) I feel like you wouldn't be able to just waltz into a niche dominated buy people with millions of subs already.

>>1623083
>You found the right guy op been on youtube long before the lets play craze hit.
As in, you've been making videos nobody cares about for the last 6 years? Or you've been living entirely off of youtube income with no other job?
>>
>>1623078
Over the last two years I made a channel dedicated EXCLUSIVELY to election flavor-of-the-month conspiracy memes in favor over Trump.

Quite literally made some of the videos on my cellphone that netted 3 mil+ U.S views in a couple of days each time.

Now it's a pro-trump news channel where I'll be doing the exact same thing with the subscribers I have
>>
>>1623668
But now you can't advertise on political videos, right?
>>
Bump for interest
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.