[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$URRE$ THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: logo_uranium_resources.jpg (9KB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
logo_uranium_resources.jpg
9KB, 300x150px
TOLD YOU SO!
>>
Worth buying into in the morning?
>>
>>1622563
https://biz.yahoo.com/e/161110/urre10-q.html

This concerns me. The actual quarterly doesn't mention any income from the company, just expenses. And then there's this little "gem" at the end.
>it is possible that the Company will be unable to meet its obligations as they become due within one year after the date that these financial statements were issued.

I know this company is going for the Li battery market. I'm just wondering if that would save it? What makes the increase in stock price more than just speculation?

Could it have something to do with this?
>...the Company acquired a 100% interest in the Sal Rica project,...for the following consideration:...(ii) 100,000 unregistered shares of the Company's common stock on October 19, 2016, with a resale registration statement to be filed with the SEC by November 17, 2016; and (iii) 100,000 unregistered shares of the Company's common stock to be issued on October 19, 2017, with a resale registration statement to be filed with the SEC by November 17, 2017.

I'm just wondering if I'm asking the right questions.
>>
>>1622549
>Surged from under a dollar to 1.57
Wew lad.
>>
It's been plugged on here for a while now. I guess if you bought it just a week ago it would have been a good investment. I bought it a while back when it was at its lowz held on for a month then sold for a 10% return. Wasn't something I would want to hold onto.

This bump is just a blip in the market, penny stocks do that, that's why they aren't always good to hold for long. Once they go 10% return, then sell. That's how you make money in penny stocks.
>>
>>1622827
This right here. I remember months ago when some faggot was shilling it here.

As predicted, it has done nothing but tank since. This is a blip. It will fall in a weeks time and begin it's slow creep into oblivion again in no time.
>>
>>1622827
>>1622834
Once the lithium mining starts we shall see hah aha ahah
>>
File: 1448996650156.png (821KB, 499x618px) Image search: [Google]
1448996650156.png
821KB, 499x618px
>>1622877
>being this vague
When will the income from mining start? Sauce or NEVER EVER
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.