[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pajeet Rough Draft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_7049-246096-1263773181.jpg (512KB, 1437x1673px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7049-246096-1263773181.jpg
512KB, 1437x1673px
Im pretty decent at web design but I have trouble finding a starting point.

Would it be possible to make a profit by taking a freelance job, hiring a pajeet to do it, and then cleaning it up and fixing his broken shit myself?

I basically did this in college as I was always project manager for class projects, where everyone did a part and Id combine everything, fix any broken functionality, and prett it up.

Also, while I know how to find and do freelance work myself, I dont know where / how to find cheap pajeet labor. Ive never done any hiring before.
>>
>>1622547
*pretty, typing on mobile, sorry
>>
File: initgoes.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
initgoes.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>1622547
>I was always project manager for class projects, where everyone did a part and Id combine everything, fix any broken functionality, and pretty it up.

You are the worst kind of person. These people were always aggressive about being "project manager" despite never actually being good at managing. When pressed to actually do something, I'd find they really aren't good at it and resort to "manager" because they couldn't actually produce good work but have to fluff their value as a group member somehow. Worse yet they sometimes blocked students who were actually good managers.

You're not actually good at web design if you have to do this. You're literally hiring a group to mooch off of just like you did in college.

You're not actually good at coding if you don't know that fixing somebody else's work is often harder than doing it right from the start. At best your boss will think your work is subpar.

You failed college, graduation or not

>Is it possible
Yes. There's a famous story about a guy who telecommuted for work though I don't remember for what. He outsourced to India, and pocketed the difference in wages. He was only caught because he let the Pajeet log into the company VPN from designatedshittingland, and it still took a longass for I.T. to catch onto this.
>>
>>1622790
don't sweat it.
those types get stuck in middle management for life while the real producers are off running their own businesses making millions.

you can bullshit your way into a lot of positions, but you need actual performance beyond a certain point.
>>
>>1622802
>real producers are living the American dream
That's what /biz/ likes to believe. The truth is that the average "get shit done" person is a wage slave.

Musical chairs. You don't have to be good at what you do when you're in the chair, you just have to be crafty enough about getting the chair. There is no god laying down fair rewards for labor from the heavens.

>>1622547
>>1622790
I should be very specific in case this was too insulting:
If a person is aggressive about being a manager, they're typically a shitty worker. Ergo, I deduce that you're probably actually shit.
It's not personal
It's deduction.
>>
>>1622812
>The truth is that the average "get shit done" person is a wage slave.
absolutely.

I'm talking about the real managerial talent that gets shoved aside by loud chads with no skills.

those types tend to do much better than average. Sleepers, I call them. You don't see them coming. All performance, no showiness.
>>
Op, what you are doing is called arbitrage.
People do this all the time.
Instead of providing value, you just become a middle man.
That being said, pajeet are not tech savvy in the slightest.
Paying them to code for you is like paying them to sit on their ass all day.
Pajeet are okay for simple VA tasks but nothing that involves actual skill.

>inb4 /pol/
I know this from experience Op, don't do it.

>>1622790
>You're literally hiring a group to mooch off of
Don't be so bitter. This is literally what every employer in the history of forever has done.
Some people call it mooching, others call it business.

>There's a famous story about a guy who telecommuted for work though I don't remember for what. He outsourced to India, and pocketed the difference in wages.
Are you talking about what Tim Farris did when he was first starting out?

>>1622802
>but you need actual performance beyond a certain point.
Or you just need the capital to hire talented employees.
The majority of people don't have an entrepreneurial bone in their body.
It's easy to take advantage of this without ever learning the skill you need done.
>>
>>1622824
>Or you just need the capital to hire talented employees.
true, but if you have no talent for management and hire others to do it for you, you're not a manager anymore.

I'm talking actual managers, not just capitalists.
>>
>>1622824
>others call it business.
It's mooching when you're a shitty manager or shitty business owner.

Those that aggressively seek management over work are often fit for neither.
>>
>>1622831
>shitty business owner
Shitty businesses end up failing.
So they can't "mooch" for long since they'll most likely go into debt.
What's the issue if they end up weeding themselves out?
Is there a story behind this much sour grapes?
>>
>>1622867
>Is there a story behind this much sour grapes?
Life experience with shitty managers, from college all the way to real jobs. No single stories, it's the trend.
>>
>>1622790
OP here.

Actually, I was hardly ever the initial Project Manager and I would start working on my own part the same as everyone else.

However, everyone else is a lazy fuck and nobody would ever step up to actually make sure our projects were done on time.

This led to multiple all nighters for me the week before we had to present / turn in.

>>1622812
Not trying to be aggressive about it. It's just a business idea I came up with to maximize work / profit for minimum time / effort.

I believe that's what a lot of /biz is about when you really get done into it?

>>1622824
Thank you for an actual valuable post.

I've lurked enough on /biz to read about other people hiring pajeets to do work (although it's been awhile).

That's why I plan on just using their work as a rough draft or a skeleton to build an actual project off of. I'm fully expecting to have a decent amount of work cut out for myself still

>>1622904
Most managers are shit. I've worked plenty of wagecuck jobs (including now), and while I've met a few that were decent, the vast majority of them only have their job due to being in the right clique rather than actual relevant skills.
>>
>>1623678
>done
*down

And to expand on the first part. I guess it would be more accurate to say I always stepped up as the Project Manager, to finish the project. Rather than "pushing" to be one from the start. It would have saved me a lot of work if someone else would have put in the damn effort
>>
>>1624325
one last bump for the night
>>
Bumping threads Im interested in.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.