[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buying silver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8345.png (62KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8345.png
62KB, 1334x750px
Correct me if i'm wrong. But wouldn't it be the best time 2 buy silver?

What do you Guy's think?
>>
Definitely recommend hedge assets right now like gold and silver. I'm in Bitcoin because I think this will be the first time the world uses Bitcoin as a hedge in a crisis, so it will have a more pronounced rise than gold
>>
>>1622510
Then why is it going down in a time of uncertainty?

Demand of gold and silver should be high at a time like this. Can someone explain why this is not happening (just a noobfag)
>>
>>1623050

There is no uncertainty. Trump is going to cut corporate tax rates by more than half, and the US is about to unlock the largest energy reserve in the history of mankind.
>>
>>1623050
Jews at J P Morgan.
>>
>>1623056
I think we're gonna have high inflation/fed rates by the end of Trump's presidency. I think people want the inflation to increase to lower debt burden.
>>
>>1623050

Look at what the dollar is doing. Is the dollar strong (is fiat currency strong?) Helps looking at the market to see what's going on in the news, rather than the news to see what's going on in the markets.
>>
>>1623056
Sure this is great for U.S. Corp. But He also wants 2 cancel out a few free trade agrement and stop pending once with E.U. And asia. Doesn't that mean that they would stock op on gold and silver?
>>
>>1623056
Oh awesome! He's loosening up energy reserves when prices are at an all time low

Thank god!
>>
>>1623092
He should nationalize that oil
>>
File: silver.png (47KB, 2070x462px) Image search: [Google]
silver.png
47KB, 2070x462px
I posted this when someone made a thread about loading the boat in the low 17's. There's some minor support here at $16.5, but the 1st major support is right around $16 even. As of now, silver will need to start trading above $17.1 before the downtrend is over.
>>
Silver/gold are only going down now. I got out of the last of my holdings a few weeks ago. Hold cash until the new year.
>>
>>1622496
If i had excess cash i would. Prive tends to shoot up during mass panic. If trump does half the shit he says it may actually go to record lows. But if u are casual invet for long term id just stock up on bars and hide them.
>>
>>1622496
>Time frame:
>1M

wew
e
w
>>
>>1623050
Because us republicans with jobs have faith in emporer trump. Its the fucking worthless shit left burning their shit and crying that the ride is over. Those faggots to busy buying spinning rims and cocaine to buy silver with my fucking tax dollars.
>>
>>1623056
As someone raised on a kansas drilling rig words cannot describe my joy in this. Sure it plays hell with our environment. But my dad and i and half my friends and family are so tired and broken and poor. I just watched my best friend sell his t top fire bird, pontoon boat, harley, and 78 chevy pickup. All but the boat are show cars. Fucking raped on purple wave. Its fucking depressing around here. The sad truth is that nobody understands saving or basic fucking finances but everyone wants to work 80 hours a week and there are no fucking jobs. I cant wait. I may start building welding beds in my soare time for my friends getting out of welding school for the new pipeline to come.
>>
>>1623082
Lol. This.

If anyone has cash money i hidely advise u to get rid of it like it is on fire because it is absolutley useless.
>>
>>1623092
LOL. but will it go down or up?
>>
>>1622496
>lowest price in a month
Your logic is shit.
>>
File: 1477010728040.jpg (28KB, 466x404px) Image search: [Google]
1477010728040.jpg
28KB, 466x404px
>>1623092
It is awesome, actually. It means Saudi Arabia and OPEC can go fuck themselves.
>>
How much of the decline in price is due to the appreciating $, and how much is due to increasing interest rates?
>>
>>1623050
>uncertainty

Trump is just another Republican, like Bush 1, Bush 2, or Reagan. There's no uncertainty. He fooled his supporters.
>>
>>1622496
People forget a few things about silver:
1. we mine that shit, it's all over and cheap to get
b. we can mine as much as we want, it's not all that rare
III. It's a normal byproduct of copper, molybdenum and gold mining, so we end up getting more of it even if we don't mean to
4. there are thousands of tons of it sitting in storage waiting for the price to go up enough that it can be sold
v. as fast as those thousands of tons sell, more will come in
six. If the price does go up mining companies have no problem increasing production and flooding the market
7. it has industrial uses but those uses are shrinking since we don't use it in photography anymore, and not nearly as much is used in electronics due to miniaturization.

So essentially we have some shit that's being speculated on like gold, except it isn't rare or expensive to produce.

buy all you want tho
>>
>>1623050

I know the supply of gold doesn't increase and poor people would never sell it
>>
>>1622496
not above 15
i think silver will go up, but i'm not so sure on the timeline now, definitely don't buy above 15 absolutely buy at 13
>>
>>1623865
this guy doesn't even know jack shit about supply and demand of silver
>>
>>1623900
I work in mining and I know mining companies warehouse thousands of tons of the shit while waiting for you suckers to drive the price up.

I've seen it.
>>
>>1623620
I come from a E.U. State of mind not a U.S. State of mind. I don't care much for your domestic politics.
>>
>>1623620
Free trade agreements are on the line for alot of E.U. And asian corparations

Maybe you should read more About Trumps politics then just the wall part
>>
File: Supply_Deficit.png (41KB, 643x461px) Image search: [Google]
Supply_Deficit.png
41KB, 643x461px
>>1623865
>>1623944
Do you work as their janitor?
There's been a supply deficit in Silver for years and years.

OP, my personal position is, it's always a good time to buy Silver (and Gold). Could it be cheaper to buy in a few weeks or months time? Yes. So buy some more when it is. Who cares about short term swings? You're not so retarded that you're trying to day trade precious metals, surely. Of course, you can time the dips as buying opportunities to get yourself a better deal but ultimately both metals are undervalued when denominated in fiat currency.

Your strategy should be steady accumulation over time in preparing for the ultimate crashening when central banks and governments can no longer print money and manipulate markets in order to keep the illusion of a sound financial system going. When the curtains are pulled back and all trust in the system evaporates, you'll fucking wish you bought at $17/oz.

If you think such an event is unlikely to occur in your life time and you're not prepared to buy, store and forget, then move on. Find something else. Other assets offer a better ROI.
>>
>>1625539
I was not planning 2 day trade precious metals. I was thinking long term.
Tnx for your insight
>>
Got my silver when it was $18 and the panic of financial shit hitting the fan was coming on. No I don't regret buying it. At the end of the day, its still there in case it ever does.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.