[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: SHADILAY EDITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 49

File: i4tIQlG.jpg (938KB, 1818x1382px) Image search: [Google]
i4tIQlG.jpg
938KB, 1818x1382px
How high will TrumpCoin moon?
Will our humble water filter salesman promote TrumpCoin?
What color will you choose for your new lambo?

Shadilay!

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

Yet another TrumpCoin ANN thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.0

TrumpCoin ANN Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.540

TrumpCoin Original thread now reopened
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.4640

HYPE VIDEO, SPREAD THIS SHIT!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

>Community member makes video and spicy memes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

Twitter tipbot @magatipbot
https://twitter.com/magatipbot

Reddit tipbot /u/magatip
https://www.reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

https://twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets <--- Official Twitter
@raexno92 and @TrumpcoinG are v.active community contributor handles.

www.trumpcoin.info <--- Official Wiki-like website

ABOUT TRUMPCOIN LLC:
Now an officially registered LLC!
>SCC filling
https://sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Documents/1607115301.pdf?documentName=Attestation
TrumpCoin is a cryptocurrency that trades on numerous exchanges online. The price of TrumpCoin is dictated by the supply and demand of traders on these exchanges, much like a stock market.

NEW EXCHANGE
www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_BTC

EXPLORE THE TRUMPCOIN BLOCKCHAIN
>Sicc new TrumpCoin block explorer
http://chain.blockpioneers.info/trump/

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
www.makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/HowToBuyTrumpCoin.aspx <--Buying with Circle
www.trump-coin.info/get-started/ <-- Buying with localbitcoin

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

TRUMP WALLETv2
https://mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0
>>
Silver club here not sure if it will get me a lambo but I would take a yellow one.
>>
>>1621483

wew

>drop shadow
>gradient overlay
>webshite

seems legit.

>dont fall for these microbubbles morons.
>>
>>1621501
?
What do you mean?
>>
>>1621497
i'm going for an Audi R8 as the upkeep is cheaper.
>>
File: 1473542552839.jpg (42KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1473542552839.jpg
42KB, 620x387px
>>1621524
I dont know either
>>
>>1621524
>>1621541
he's giving a critique of the OP picture.
>>
Go Trumpcoin go! The Social media community grows everyday. If Alex Jones Advertises for it this thing will officially launch to outer space.
>>
So I've been thinking about this seemingly pointless ranging between 7k and 10k. Could it be Depredation (Or anybody) keeping the 24h volume above 20BTC to convince Bittrex the coin is worthy?
>>
>>1621574
Yes, this coin is heavily manipulated.

And if you don't want to take my insider opinion, the fundamentals say the same thing.
>>
>>1621574
Idc if it is being manipulated as long as we get put on a new exchange the price will pump
>>
>>1621619
It may not be as big a pump as you think.

Keep in mind, the biggest thing this coin had riding was that Trump tray may or may not even win.

Its ultimate goal has already been achieved, and the price didn't go to the kuiper belt, just low orbit.
>>
>>1621574
I think it is. On the 8th/9th it could have gone higher but it was kept down. I'm more inclined to believe it is previous devs doing it though. I doubt it is depredation.
>>
>>1621651
Yeah it could be gaynal7, or cucken65
>>
File: 1453557289391.jpg (9KB, 295x229px) Image search: [Google]
1453557289391.jpg
9KB, 295x229px
So I got my trump wallet to work with help from the last general

But it keeps crashing my fucking laptop if I leave it on to sync. It's about half way finished, but it just turns keeps turning off my PC after about 30 minutes of letting it sync.

Anyone else have this problem? Or what could be the cause?
>>
>>1621615
Man you guys are clueless. If this coin was being manipulated then there would have been a higher volume on the weeks before the election. But if you look in the history on coinmarketcap that wasnt the case. There is a renewed interest in TC since Trump won.

The only time this coin was heavily manipulated was when it was pumping right after the election. Some whale was suppressing the price. And no it wasnt the past devs they have no reason to suppress TC since they already hold enough. It was probably some Trump hater.
>>
>>1622451
That is plausible, anyone can buy TC, even fucking liberals
>>
>>1622514
Trump wants us all to be rich, right?
>>
So when the fed raises interest rates "relatively soon" and crashes the fiat economy will crypto rise? I keep buying the dips but I'm getting tired of waiting.
>>
>>1622624
Bitcoin will.

Shitcoins do poorly when bitcoin goes up.
>>
>>1622514
no we aint no libs y u sad dat?
>>
>>1622712
>>1622604
Sry my niggas but libs could crash this coin too
>>
Trumpcoin shit shit shit Waves coin best coin.
>>
>>1623258
Hahahahaha oh come on
>>
File: WhatTrumpCoinDoesToYou2.gif (897KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
WhatTrumpCoinDoesToYou2.gif
897KB, 245x250px
>>
Bump my niggga
>>
So bitbobb says a week of advertising on Infowars is $4k. But he is acting g like that's too much. I suggested a gofundme or something similar to pool money and make it happen. Between us all that's chump change compared to the return.
>>
>>1623907
Gofundme sounds good, they need to do some form of marketing. There has basically been none apart from Twitter. There's no marketing fund from the ico so they need to raise it somehow.
>>
>>1623947
We can't underestimate the potential of Alex Jones shilling for us. Other sites and newsgroups will suddenly be curious. Not to mention all the public listeners. Trump personally thanked him on election night, I mean damn, you couldn't get a better fan base to expose it to.
>>
>>1623907
>>1623947
>>1623954

Indeed. We must make this happen. I think we have enough serious supporters to raise this amount. If it's successful we'll all make our money back several fold.
>>
File: 1472676788038.png (284KB, 408x414px) Image search: [Google]
1472676788038.png
284KB, 408x414px
>>1623947
>>1623954
>>1624081
Bump for this lads
>>
How much Trumps do you guys hold?
>>
>>1624560
Also take it to the bittalk forums. Depredation wants to wait for everything till the coin is "developed" but they haven't made the announcements this week they said were coming. and Bitbob might just be tard.
>>
File: but that NAP tho.jpg (35KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
but that NAP tho.jpg
35KB, 500x318px
Why has no one discussed mentioning TrumpCoin to argument man? He loves the fuck out of crypto and Trump! The least we could do is a small name drop on a call-in show.
>>
>>1624624
You mean discussed it again? There was an opportunity to go on his show. It's probably still an option.

Clarification of development plans would be good. I agree marketing needs to happen but a roadmap would be a start at least. They need more to promote than just the coins name.
>>
>>1622451
spoken like chicken,
good to know the shitty devs are actively patroling the trumpcoin threads
>>
>>1624734
You guys know Molys not a dumb fuck right?

He'll suspect it's a scam (which it is) and edit it out if his show even if you shoe horn it into a legitimate call.
>>
>>1624624
>>1624734
the things about trumpcoin is it is all discussion and no action. you are all giving too much power to the so called "devs". you are making suggestions to incapable people.

if you want to get molyneux to mention it, you contact him.

if you want a gofundme for the infowars advertising, make one.

you are putting way too much faith and trust in random people. you need to make trumpcoin great if you want it to be great.

>>1624584
>Depredation wants to wait for everything till the coin is "developed" but they haven't made the announcements this week they said were coming

he can't be calling the shots if he doesn't do what he says he'll do. he should say what is coming and why folks should wait. otherwise folks should take power and do what they want.

these devs only ostensibly have power because you are putting them on a pedestal. trumpcoin is decentralised which means anyone can do anything with it.

you don't need permission to take action.
>>
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.new#new

Gofundme is all set up. Can't get it to link here.

This is Krynn2 on the forums. I actually represent a small collective of investors. I would've preferred one of the devs with more name power had made it, but we are tired of relying on those shifty characters for everything. Fill it up and let's get that Jones/Infowars slot. Follow the link at the forum or just search for the Trumpcoin Advertising fund on gofundme
>>
>>1624580
>>
>please advertise my book

ADVERTISE IT YOURSELF
>>
how long does it take the fucking trump wallet to sync?

fuck this thing, seriously. i'm immediately putting it back in a webpage wallet. you wouldn't be able to rely on trump wallet if you needed to trade immediately
>>
>>1625301
A day or two. Then a few minutes everyday to remain synched. It's not slow when fully synched.
>>
>>1625123
nice. i'll donate to it tomorrow, it is late just now.
>>
>>1625123

and so, the final fueling for the Trumpcoin rocket begins.
>>
>how do we know we can trust you
Idk about you guys, but I trust random new posters over any of the current or old "devs"
>>
>>1625123

how does this work. If the fund is raised you are handing it over to Bob, Dep, or toad to pay for the ads or are you setting it up with Alex yourself?
>>
>>1625478
Yup, the failed us really hard, lucky we didnt dox all of those losers
>>
I trust nobody involved (new or old) but continued incompetence over any basic marketing is frustrating. They shouldn't need to be prompted to look into it
>>
>>1625483
Some of those people are the same people (Add chicken to the list and others)
>>
If you guys can get Alex Jones to shill this shit it may actually be worth investing a few shekels. I'm somewhat interested now.
>>
>>1625491
?
>>
>>1625495
Anyone care to know?
>>
>>1625496
Why not, enlighten us please.
>>
>>1625496
Elaborate nigga
>>
>>1625483
Krynn2 here. I'll give it to Depredation or Bitbobb, or just contact the advertisers myself, whichever seems best. Just give us all your feedback about what makes you guys feel comfortable.

Like I posted in the thread, I'm just a holder that tired of sitting on my hands. I know it's a trust issue but after the Signal fiasco who can we trust anyway?

I'll follow the lead of the community, I'm lurking constantly. Also we just got our first $10 in the fund so thanks to whoever that was!
>>
>>1625516
Depredation seems a good choice.
>>
>>1625520
>I believe we might be getting ahead of ourselves a little, we shouldn't be advertising right now because we have nothing to advertise, but we could start collecting funds now to prepare for advertising in the future. ~ Depredation

It is a decentralized currency. That's more than enough to advertise on.

Sure there is bitcoin, but whats a bit? how can it back a coin?

TRUMP coin is instantly associated with THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, giving a sense that you can trust it.

The USA needs a decentralized money, Trump coin could be just the solution. We just need to advertise and get it into the hands of the normies as a means to once again have complete control of our money. Once in circulation, is when its power can grow and help in ways we just can't imagine right now.
>>
This slow decline has me anxious. When's the next climb?
>>
>>1625598
You should post that on there
>>
>>

It should be advertised as a an investment in a commodity like gold, silver, bitcoin etc. What more is dep trying to establish further exactly? Enough of this vague "soon guys we got big things in the works" we need to see a solid plan and some action. Kyrnn go forward with the fund if he doesn't explain what he means. I say anyway.
>>
>>1621483
If only Mr. Trump mentions it himself. Even by accident. Maybe someone can fake a video of it?
>>
>>1625703
There will always be a next climb. Anytime Trump opens his stupid mouth and says something Trump will pump, I guarantee it. Be on the look out for lots of pumps leading up to inauguration.
>>
>>1625598
Seriously, is he waiting for a red carpet? We need to be shilling TC 24/7, it will take time to grow and spread, we shouldn't be wasting time twiddling our thumbs.
>>
Aaaand Bitbobb is shitting the new thread up with his retarded dump of meempictures once again.. I understand he's trying to do something positive for TC but his shit just makes the thread unreadable.
>>
>>1625729
a very good point. Who is going to make the advert and what is it going to say?

if it is bitbob, then i'm not interested as he is clueless to be honest. the press release he was involved in was very poor.
>>
>>1625598
>The USA needs a decentralized money,
you make a good point. The Currency for the New Economy
>>
Don't care if I look like an idiot for posting this, but I've scoured the internet for hours trying to fix it.
Why is my wallet not connecting? It says I have no active connections. I added the extra nodes on the forum post to the conf file, but nothing.
>>
Question for guys that unloaded during the election night:

how did you get rid of your TCs and make a profit when they were at their highest? Were you successful in trading them?
>>
Quick question guys:
which platform do you use to buy Trumpcoin?
I'm new and I want to invest five or six hundred dollars.
>>
>>1626331
>Buying memecoins when for the same amount you could buy 1/2 oz Gold or ~35 oz Silver
>>
>>1626331
If youre asking about which exchange, i just made accounts on both yobit and ccex, and bought wherever was cheaper. Good luck
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-20-13-04-23.png (147KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-20-13-04-23.png
147KB, 720x1280px
The android wallet is done
>>
This is pretty much dumb risk - high reward situation.
I think this coin will become a meme and price will get to like 10$.
>>
Krynn here. From the sound of it you guys are ready to make this thing happen ASAP. Bitbobb wants Dep in charge of the fund, but Dep seems to not want it yet. So until I hear otherwise I'll just manage the fund. Again, I don't mind turning it over should Depredation want it. But I'm ready to make it happen now friends.

We are at $130 in the fund now. At this rate Depredation will probably be ready by the time we fill it up anyway. We need some high energy in this thing.

Three, 30 second ads a day for a week to an audience of 2 million is what we are buying. That's grade A rocket fuel, ladies and gentlemen.

Just search Trumpcoin on gofundme
>>
just decided to start playing with cypto and im running into a headache before I even get off the ground-

My trumpcoin wallet absolutely refuses to synch

it displays "(out of sync)" in red in the overview
-"not staking because wallet is offline"
-"0 active connections to trumpcoin network"
-logs just tell me it timed out during attempt to establish connection

I have:
-uninstalled and reinstalled (removing all stuff in appdata)
-made sure it's running as admin
-firewall disabled
-uPnP enabled in both routers (I'm on a daughter network within the main network for my home)
-manually downloaded the blockchain and placed it within the data folder

I've been looking for a list of terminals/nodes/whatever you call them to add to the .config file, but I can't seem to find anyone sharing that info for some reason.

Help?
>>
Our transaction speed and the fact that we're decentralised and ideologically supportive of trump and open to using our currency for conservative causes is more than enough to advertise on i'd say
>>
>>1626387
pasted from btctalk thread

addnode=185.117.72.185:8468
addnode=85.25.198.151:8468
addnode=79.98.29.42:43454
addnode=66.147.230.39:36680
addnode=71.163.30.4:61601
addnode=chain.blockpioneers.info

hope it helps
>>
>>1626387
http://pastebin.com/X1jtMVKg
>>
File: 1471867265954.jpg (868KB, 1500x1972px) Image search: [Google]
1471867265954.jpg
868KB, 1500x1972px
>>1626381
sounds spectacular, ill throw some money later today. MAGA and MCGA
>>
>>1626387
me again

>>1626393
thanks

>>1626395
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

anyway, figured out the issue.

Had to enable always run as admin via properties. Just doing rightclick>run as admin wasn't good 'nuff for some reason. Synching well now w/ 7 connections

Question: What's the average connection strength for the network? Just curious

also - anyone know if it's actually worth mining this stuff still? just want to dick around with it a little, not worried about the profit - just dont want to spend a month mining to get nothing like others that higher up on difficulty scale. If I can make a hundred or two a day I'd consider that to be great
>>
>>1626387
I got same problem. Adding nodes is not really helping.
>>
>>1626331
>>1626344
this is also what i did at the beginning. buy bitcoins from wherever you think is easiest, transfer them to both exchanges and buy what is cheapest
>>
>>1626369
great news. any details on it/link for info? do you need testers?

>>1626400
i usually have 16 connections when staking. you can't mine it. instead it is proof of stake. if you have your wallet open and staking, you effectively accrue interest at 2% p.a. i would usually get some coins from staking every few minutes.
>>
>>1626369
Where can it be downloaded?
>>
Coin is literally dead.
I hope the early bagholders escaped and now the holders are those who bought at 15k.
>>
>>1626450
Wrong thread bud, sounds like you're looking for the WAVES thread.
>>
>>1626454
Post the graph if you dare.
>>
>>1626415
then how do i go about getting coins without buying? 2% of 0 is still 0

also who offers the lowest buyin price? I keep seeing 50 usd as minimum in the places i look.

I'm interested in just playing, 10 bucks here, 10 bucks there
>>
File: realbossnigga.png (257KB, 423x571px) Image search: [Google]
realbossnigga.png
257KB, 423x571px
>>1626512
you need to buy coins. you can buy $10 of btc on coinbase apparantly

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1404398-what-is-the-minimum-amount-of-digital-currency-that-i-can-purchase-

then transfer it to yobit or c-cex and trade the bitcoin for trumpcoins. it is a bit convoluted at the moment i agree, but it is what it is.

yobit is cheaper at the moment and generally i have found
>>
>>1626204
Exactly.
>>
>>1626552
Dumb question
Is it safe to use c-cex as an alternative wallet to keep trumps for a longer time? I don't want to get involved with the wallet since I see people keep having issues with it. Im new to cryptocurrencies and want to get involved but don't want to make moves until I know more.
>>
>>1626660
The wallet works people just freak out because it takes a few hours to initially sync up.
>>
>>1626369
why isn't it open source?

I won't trust this shit nigga
>>
>>1626660
there is a risk that the exchanges could either be hacked or could just takes everyones coins and run, you have to decide whether this is a large risk.

personally, i have half in the wallet and a quarter of my stack on each exchange.

i'd say buy them and leave them on the exchange, maybe see about getting the wallet set up after. use the 2-step password on the exchanges for more security if you want.
>>
File: 1474937149150.gif (1MB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1474937149150.gif
1MB, 230x230px
WHY IS THE ANDROID WALLET NOT OPEN SOURCE?
>>
I'm hoping the gofundme picks up over this week, we really should be clamoring for it. If we buy the Alex Jones slots, then we are getting alot for our money.

-exposing the coin to 2 million daily listeners that are mostly Trump supporters and fans of anything with "crypto" attached to it.

-exposing it to other news sites, radio stations, bloggers and and anyone else that may want to report on it.

-exposing it to Alex himself, since it's going to come from his own mouth 3 times a day. He would be wise to invest in it himself and shill it for free to make his own profit.

-and finally, exposing it to the big man President Trump himself. That's an inevitability.

And its only $4000 and some change
for this ticket straight to the moon.
>>
File: fucku.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
fucku.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>1626707
> 2 million daily listeners that are mostly Trump supporters and fans of anything with "crypto" attached to it.
> muh we are in the news

This shit won't work

1. First, the Tcoin website does not offer any software or information, how to exchange $ currency into Tcoin.

2. Second, there are several websites, by different groups

http://www.trumpcoin.com
http://www.trump-coin.info

3. Third, the shit is not open source

https://github.com/TRUMPCOIN
https://github.com/samshadwell/TrumpScript

I mean, check the repositories. It's satire.

This Tcoin shit smells to high heaven desu.

desu desu desu
>>
>>1626707
>since it's going to come from his own mouth 3 times a day.
what do you mean? is it an advert he reads or is it a recorded advert that he plays like a jingle? the adverts i hear on radio are all made by production companies that play as ad breaks between the hosts talking.
>>
File: chicken.jpg (225KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
225KB, 750x500px
>>1626715
>>
File: (2).png (204KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
(2).png
204KB, 1280x800px
>>1626718
Not sure actually, but regardless it is a spoken ad. And it's 4 times a day, not 3. But still a total of 15.
>>
Maybe they should sell the trumpfund at the current rate to other trumpers( not on theexchanges) and use that money for the ads
>>
>>1626830

I was wondering about that. I know video guy was paid 50k trumps out of the fund then just fucked off with making anymore videos. It's no wonder we have trust issues around here.
>>
>>1626873
Hmmm maybe if the devsstoppwd their gay anal orgy for a moment we could have progress
>>
>>1626908
Lol
>>
>>1625491
>>1625496
pls share info
>>
>>1626873
i'm the video guy

i'd love to do some videos but theres nothing for me to advertise atm. I commented as recently as a week ago, I hardly fucked off.
>>
I have 1200 trumpcoin

What should I do with it
>>
>>1627599
Send them to me
>>
They need to keep the momentum going. Playing it safe and letting the volume decrease isn't going to get the attention this coin needs.
>>
>>1626715
It is open source, I compiled my wallet on debian from scratch

https://github.com/TRUMPCOIN/V2TRUMP
>>
>>1626697
>>1626703

A source code will be available on github when the wallet gets put up on the android store, chill.
>>
Krynn here again. If I were to share my real identify with Dep, so that should I try and scram with the fund, you guys can dox me into oblivion, would that make everyone more comfortable with adding to the Trumpcoin gofundme and making this thing happen? Or are the majority of you in agreement with Depredation on waiting?
>>
>>1628266
i think the gofundme should go ahead. share your info with him if you want. i don't think we should wait. do it asap, get exposure then see what happens and take it from there. otherwise it is 2017 and we're still waiting.

if people want to make a case about why it is better to wait then they should make it in the bct thread. otherwise it continues to look like nothing is happening and its just a someone else saying "[undefined event] is coming".
>>
>>1628354
The gofundme is happening now with 3 donations so far. I'm trying to figure out why no one seems to want it despite constantly demanding exposure. This will literally make the coin reach unprecedented value., so if you are holding TC, there's no reason not to get this thing funded.
>>
>>1628392

1. Will it even matter if you get on AJ? Someone paid for TC advertising on 4chan, it did nothing. AJ's audience is far less technical than your average chan user. (I mean come I like AJ but you have to be fucking retarded to put up with his commercials)

2. Will he even allow it? AJ gains $4,000 dollars while risking the potential of sullying his relationship with the most powerful man on earth. (I know TC isn't a scam necessarily... but it does look like one.)
>>
Damn this silence , low energy.
>>
>>1629869
The bitcointalk forums have decent energy, but here it is dead for some reason. I guess the ads will come post inauguration
>>
Explorer shows barely 1.7k adresses, kinda low isnt it?
>>
File: 1473409128542.jpg (330KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1473409128542.jpg
330KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>1626450
early bagholder that escaped reporting in
sometimes i just check in to see if theyve made any progress but they always seem to be playing in the same shithole
>>
>>1626873
video guy is literally the only guy worth a shit thats involved
>>
>mfw wasted $50 bucks worth on TC
>you guys said I'd be rich come inauguration day and we'd all be buying lambo's
>now you faggots are saying its dead

fuck you guys
>>
>got 15 TrumpCoins before the election because some of you nice anons gave it to me.
>Completely forgot about it until after he won

Is it worth anything yet?
>>
>>1631795
About 75 cents
>>
>>1626274
Basically I bought back in September at around 5k and then when it went up to 11k I sold so I made more than double my original investment. Even though it went down to 2k a month after I bought it, I trusted that it would go up with a Trump win which it did.
I'm just waiting for it to go down to 5k again, I'll buy a bunch and then hold until the inauguration and then it'll moon to at least 15k I think then I'll sell and make some profit. Not that hard. Just do it.
>>
File: 1478180357366.gif (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1478180357366.gif
3MB, 720x404px
>>1632003
>Not that hard. Just do it.
This, you can succesfully ride the waves on trumpcoin and make profit, problem is that most people are, or were waiting for big moon which didnt happen yet. Im not saying that it will 100% moon to unbelievable numbers, but it still has that potential.
>>
File: HT_ivanka_ml_151113_1x1_1600.jpg (230KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
HT_ivanka_ml_151113_1x1_1600.jpg
230KB, 1600x1600px
>>
Does anyone remember one of the names of the earlier altcoin exchange sites? Either 2012 or 2013 I think. I can't remember the name and I'm trying to find an old account I had. There wasn't very many of them if I recall, it might not even be around anymore.
>>
proud to say I've finally joined in. Decided to start playing with crypto and see how I take to it, starting with trumpcoin.

-got trumpcoin wallet
-got coinbase account
-got btc wallet

feed me info on how to start trading trumpcoin / crypto. I've never done any type of forex/stock/market trading before.

any decent websites/threads/videos to watch when first starting?
>>
>>1633589
Dump whatever is a disposable amount of income for you into TC at the current price, this is your starting point. Wait for TC to rise, profit. Now you can decide to cash out or reinvest.
>>
File: fuck sht.png (14KB, 828x333px) Image search: [Google]
fuck sht.png
14KB, 828x333px
>>1626459
>>
Bump this low energy shit
>>
>>1634331
Bump your bump
>>
File: tumblr_no9ah5pTjC1sjt9puo1_1280.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no9ah5pTjC1sjt9puo1_1280.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>
The trumpcoincasino .com link you advertise on the first post is a sham, deposited there 2 weeks ago and made a withdrawal and received nothing. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692785.new#new
>>
>>1635116
>The trumpcoincasino .com link you advertise on the first post
There is nothing about any trumpcoin cassino in the OP m8. But you should post in the official ANN thread about your issue. Best of luck.
>>
File: 1472676954010.gif (3MB, 350x455px) Image search: [Google]
1472676954010.gif
3MB, 350x455px
>>1635116
I checked the official thread, glad to see your problem solved. MCGA
>>
Anybody tried the paper wallet?
>>
Hey Trumpcoinfriends, how do I exchange my crypto currencies for real dollars that I can then deposit in my bank account. Obviously I'm not looking to dump my Trumpcoins, I'm just wondering, because I won a lot of money betting on Donald Trump's victory and now I want the money, but they gave it to me in Bitcoins.
>>
>>1636433

you used to be able to sell on Coinbase for cash deposited into your bank account, but they discontinued it. I dont know where youre supposed to sell Crypto these days. That's gonna be a huge problem for all these BTC and crypto shitters
>>
>>1636433
localbitcoins dot com. plenty of info and reviews/suggestions online and on reddit about it
>>
>>1636718

who wants to meet people in person and deal with that bullshit. I'd rather just sell it online and get money deposited immediately into my account
>>
https://twitter.com/trumpcoinscam
>>
>>1636774
ok m8
>>
>>1636774
Thx for ur hard work, a free blacked.com account will be sent to you
>>
>>1636774
> July 7
oy vey
>>
>>1636651
>>1636722
That's what I'm worried about, my landlord isn't going to accept bitcoins
>>
>>1636651
I can literally sell btc right now for USD through the coinbase app what are you talking about?
>>
Damn shit aint moving man
>>
>>1638552
>>
Bump for hitler
>>
good time to accumulate trumps... I've already bought my Lambo seat covers. Still waiting for the car to get delivered after i cash out after the innauguration pump
>>
>>1639844
Thats good thinkin, u will have ur lambo and accesories for it while notrumpers go to work on foot after prepping the bull, very smart
>>
>>1639844
>>1640047
Thats the general idea, yes.
>>
>>1639844
>
yeah i am getting more as well in order to off-load and take profits in the run up to inauguration. still going to keep my holding long-term but it is a good opportunity to buy low sell high.
>>
File: Ivanka_Trump_2009_(b).jpg (164KB, 450x571px) Image search: [Google]
Ivanka_Trump_2009_(b).jpg
164KB, 450x571px
>>
File: 1362834557460.jpg (58KB, 502x560px) Image search: [Google]
1362834557460.jpg
58KB, 502x560px
Android Wallet out. man it's pretty sleek too.
>>
>>1641282
Looks good. Lets see what else they can come up with to get things moving.
>>
>>1641855
Hell yeah we gon b rich mah niggaz, all dem benjamins n sheit
>>
>>1641873
boxfresh jordans for dayz nigga
>>
>>1641925
coke and white bitchez for us real niggaz who be holding all those TCs and not sellin like those fake ass bitch ass niggaz
>>
Any reason I should hold rather than sell at the next pump (inauguration)?
>>
>>1642406
making bandz my nigga, drivin that 6-4 with 24inch chromes and buying ur private jet
>>
Look at the new .website where the paper wallet is. It has bitpac mentioned on the homepage
>>
And bitpac filed its termination on the 22nd of this month. I don't know if that's a standard thing or they are related
>>
>trumps coins exist
>hubub about the US going back to the gold standard a few months later
It really makes me direct my mind toward someone or something; I'm even using my mind actively to form connected ideas.

Shadilay, my dudes
>>
File: 1476598206879.jpg (549KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1476598206879.jpg
549KB, 750x734px
>>
>>1642861

wut m8?
>>
>>1642861
Well if we could make a connection between these 2 things, maybe we should pick out houses and supercars now
>>
>>1643700
hol up, i aint done choosin my ride yet nigga and you tellin me i should be done choosin my new crib? sheeeeiit
>>
>>1642861
n-nani?!
>>
>>1644615
Oh yeah nigga, we be on top now mufagguh, those bitch ass cracker jews aint gon keep us down anymo
>>
>>1646014
All dem jewboys gon see how real brothas make dem shekels, shit man dis how u do it
>>
>>1646597
exactly my nigguh we aint bout that fake ass shit, we da realest niggaz, we bout dem real chainz and sheit, bout fat ass hoes and fat ass stacks of benjaminz. Real Donald Trump shit, we be like him, he a undacova brotha
>>
OH shit niggaz Depredation is hintin on something, could be big, we gon make it, lets get /fit/ everyone before we chads
>>
TrumpCoin is a stupid meme coin with name attached to it.

Why not buy something with legitimate use like XDN DigitalNote?

That shit will pump and it will pump heavily. You heard it here first.
>>
>>1647193

pls go. Trumpcoin has been called every name in the book and still trucks along. No one here wants to buy whatever bags you're trying to push. make your own thread don't come here stinking up ours.
>>
>>1647291
Just because it is up there does not mean it "trucks along". Same can be said for Litecoin clone coin or Doge meme coin. What original shit do those offer? 0

XDN has long surpassed Trumpcoin without your stupid threads lol. Better jump a failing shit and get on the real train if you don't want to remain a NEET pleb in 2017.
>>
>>1647079
word, brotha. Gotta have dat pump when shit blows up. Bitches love dem swole brothas, know what am sayin
>>
Swole bump
>>
>>1647297
dis nigga be flossin'.
>>
Is skirmant the lead technical person? He's did both tip bots and the Android wallet.

Whatever they have planned I hope it's backed up by some actual paid marketing.
>>
>>1647297
Nigga u been callin us namez for months while yo coinz failed TC stayed strong cause it got real niggaz backin it, not weak ass faggot crackaz like u, dats why we gon make it n u be stayin mad whiteboi
>>
why don't we be tryin get street niggaz hooked up widda trumpwallet? ma boyz on da corna could be hustlin' and just be aksin homies "yo, let me get eyez on ya trump QR code homie" while they be slingin'.
>>
>>1648696
Nigga u a Geniuz, like fo real, a hood nigga could be slangin and those bitchass cops cant seize no cash cause he got them Trumpcoinz
>>
Dead coin ha ha ha
Good thing I sold mine.
>>
>>1648885
cope harder ahahaha u faggot
>>
>>1648929
Cope what?
I sold at higher and now it's languishing.
>>
>>1621483
Is this how shitcoiners cope?
>>
File: 1471685676979.png (239KB, 468x462px) Image search: [Google]
1471685676979.png
239KB, 468x462px
>>
Trump coin is simply stupid.

Why not stick to coins with legitimate fundamental value such as XMR and XDN
>>
File: 1472675957888.png (646KB, 1280x645px) Image search: [Google]
1472675957888.png
646KB, 1280x645px
>>
Wtf is wrong with bitbob? Why does he shit the thread up
>>
>>1649479
Why not TRUMP and XDN?
>>
File: 1468158483463.jpg (77KB, 620x415px) Image search: [Google]
1468158483463.jpg
77KB, 620x415px
>>
Am I wrong in assuming there will be a pump on the 19th when the electoral college vote is held? There is alot of noise about the possibility of them trying to oust Trump. I know this isn't realistic but it could still be holding some investors back. Inauguration day will be fun and all but realistically the last viable roadblock for Trump is the 19th
>>
>>1650997
There is zero danger of Trump not being president. He's in. End of story.

Trump coins last big potential pump will be inauguration day.

Issue one: There are huge amounts still being held by early investors. Risky for Wales because there's so Many coins to be bought into if they try to make a move.

Issue two: A few people have been buying as much as they can daily without affecting the price too much. They will also be looking to dump if the chart goes vertical on inauguration day.

Good luck.
>>
Bought in when trump was very cheap and made some dollar off of it. It is worth getting back in?
>>
Bought 9200 TRUMPS for 450$ (1 BTC at the time). Hasn't come close to 1 BTC since.

Am I fucked? Help me, brothers. I believed in him.
>>
>>1651458
There are no development plans, it's depredation talking about "updates soon"â„¢ and Bittbob the local clown spamming unrelated junk.

As for this thread, it's 4 NEETs spamming Ivanka pics and talking about "Gitting mah lambo order ready nigguh"
>>
Fiat=Trump and being advertised on Alex Jones is all this coin needs. Any word on either of these happening?
>>
>>1651514
No
>>
>>1651519

Eh. a shame that isn't the main focus right now.
>>
>>1651579
The gofundme for potential Alex Jones slots (pending approval) is still open but it got very little attention because... no idea. I guess the idea that the coin doesn't have enough substance to advertise yet (Depredations standing) is pretty widespread. Everyone was clamoring for it but only 3 added to the fund.
>>
>>1650187
The elections are past and inauguration is still over a month away.

Drop TRUMP. Long XMR, buy XDN, short ETH. Rebuy cheaper TRUMP with profits after christmas.

You're welcome.
>>
>>1651726

i disagree. Trumpcoin has always been oddly stable for the most part. There will not be another significant drop in price between now and next month. we're at the bottom with $.05. Now would be the time to start stocking up on cheap Trumps if you're preparing for the pump during Inauguration. I predict a gradual uptrend to start in the next week or two.
>>
>>1649479
nigga stop fudding
yo bitchass coinz aint gonna go up they suck dick whiteboi
>>
File: 1472676765736.jpg (363KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1472676765736.jpg
363KB, 2048x1365px
>>1651875
Word brotha. Have a bump
>>
File: 1478087582007.jpg (398KB, 899x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478087582007.jpg
398KB, 899x1200px
>>
File: 1472676762345.jpg (571KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472676762345.jpg
571KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>1651875
i hit yo girl wit the pole now she walkin bowlegged
>>
>>1654495
Nigga stop bein a bitch or imma bust a cap in yo ass
>>
>>1654593
dat cracka in the wrong hood
>>
>>1655345
fo sure, lets whoop dis whiteboi ass
>>
File: 1472675913756.gif (2MB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
1472675913756.gif
2MB, 600x334px
>>
>>1654593
I FUCK ON YOR BICH WIT DA WATER
>>
You think trump coin is gonna feed all your baby mommas
>>
File: photo.jpg (64KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
64KB, 900x900px
>tfw fell for the trumpcoin and XDN shills
>>
>>1656165
Fuk those fake ass hoes if it moonz, imma get only white bitchez fo sure,
Like my brotha Donald Trump
>>
>>1656221
>XDN
>Shills

Whatever you say, hope you're still in. I'll be on the moon in January. You heard it here first. Screenshot this and set it as your phone wallpaper as a reminder to the new car i'll be buying.
>>
>>1651458
It's been over 10K sat multiple times.

Worst case: set your break-even order for the inauguration. Might pump once more.
>>
>>1657361
This is the kind of shit that ruins lives
>>
>>1657532
>>1657532
>might pump on Inauguration day

Top Kek. Inauguration day is a sure thing, it "might" pump on electoral college vote day.
>>
File: 1472676384610.jpg (83KB, 414x610px) Image search: [Google]
1472676384610.jpg
83KB, 414x610px
>>
File: 1479325066626.png (2MB, 1280x830px) Image search: [Google]
1479325066626.png
2MB, 1280x830px
>>
File: 1479072587375.jpg (63KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
1479072587375.jpg
63KB, 720x450px
>>
>>1622279
What is your laptop? Maybe the CPU is not strong enough.
>>
Trump has chosen twitter as his battle ground. Make one and join the team if you want to help moon this thing. also it looks like a nice steady uptrend in price is starting.
>>
https://twitter.com/TrumpcoinG/status/807262987299917824

Help out that guy regarding Mac wallet.
>>
So can you exchange Litecoins for these? I bought 3 a few years ago just in case they went like Bitcoin.

They didn't, so I kind of forgot about them - but is it worth resyncing my Litecoin wallet through 5 years of blockchain?
>>
>>1623258
>not owning both

Shig dig etc.
>>
File: dgdg.jpg (63KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
dgdg.jpg
63KB, 640x636px
bump
>>
What's the final ingredient lads?
>>
when moon
>>
>>1662608
Inauguration day and then abandonment until 2020 when some alt account of signals decides to revive the coin for the same rinse and repeat cycle
>>
Nothing gonna happen on inauguration. What a joke. Even the election day pump was pathetic.
Yeah, maybe it'll "pump" to 8.5k Lamborghinis.
>>
>>1663171
I mean I'm fine with $1,700,000,000.
I'm guessing you're talking about the market cap?
It would definitely be impressive anywhere that amount it.
>>
>>1662608
My guess is
>can't tell you yet but it's something really good
like Jason did for a few months before vanishing.
>>
>>1663320
That would fucking suck. Their .website includes bitpac so maybe that avenue has reopened.

COMON dan backer get this shit into the msm
>>
Search the FEC website boys. You remember depredations real name right?
>>
File: 1477370038090.jpg (99KB, 767x563px) Image search: [Google]
1477370038090.jpg
99KB, 767x563px
You can no longer buy BTC through Circle.
FUCK
Did Coinbase ram their cock down their throat? Wtf happened?
>>
Anybody care to speculate about what's happening with coinbase?
>>
>>1665432
They have maintenance, Bitcoin is being replaced by trumpcoin on all major exchanges
>>
>>1665491
Wew. If only
>>
>>1626873

is that you chicken?

videoguy is our saviour. literally fuck you
>>
>>1627355

love you videoguy
>>
>>1665880
>>1665878
love you too bruthas
>>
>>1666169
I guess it would be a joke if you couldn't literally search for bitpac and see Robert wurzer (depredation) is the treasurer as of last week.
>>
>>1666174
I wanted to mention the post saying that major exchangers like coinbase will replace btc with TRUMP. Sorry
>>
>>1666179
Oh np. Search that shit though. It's not announced but at least we know things are happening
>>
File: 1458331636426.jpg (80KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
1458331636426.jpg
80KB, 500x737px
mfw fell for trumpcoin
>>
>>1666899
Dont you like your New lamborghini or what? I swear to god, some people cant be pleased.
>>
>>1667459
Exactly, that nigga aint got no hope, he be thinkin he can be rich without keepin it real like us real niggaz do
>>
So the TrumpCoin Facebook page actually posted something today. Nothing of value just stating that something big is coming. Does anyone actually know what the fuck is happening?
>>
>>1668016
>>1666174
Something with bitpac. Search on FEC for committee ID C00629519
>>
>>1668056
Thanks! At least it looks like there really is SOMETHING to be excited about.
>>
>>1668056
>>1668016
Oh shit nigga, we gon b having cash and bitchez fo years now, nocoiner whitebois be mad while we gettin cash
>>
Haven't been following TC as close lately. Anyway what do you guys think Dep is up to? Something to do with bitpac? what could he be waiting to hear back from coinbase? fiat=trump?
>>
>>1668064
all dem whitebois gon be salty as fuck
>>
>>1668589
Hopefully all of these but I'm keeping expectations low.
>>
>>1668589
i don't really know what bitpac is or what the point would be, even though i read the FEC pdf. i haven't googled it though. the FEC pdf says something about raising funds for something. if it gets publicity and exposure it's a good thing.

hopefully the coinbase thing is fiat to trump. that will make a big difference and hopefully open the way for bigger and better exchanges.

fingers crossed it comes before jan 20
>>
Really curious about the coinbase talk. Imagine if they add Trumpcoin? it would definitely $10 a coin would be a conservative estimate if something like that goes through.
>>
>>1670160
that would be glorious
>>
>>1626873
he was backpaid for all the videos he made you fuckin idiot. And if hes smart he's ran away and put his based skills to use somewhere worthwhile.

Sidebar: what happened to the .com site

It seems like someone took the .info (which wasnt that great to begin with) and handed it so some retard who was gifted frontpage 98 and said "JUST fuck my shit up senpai"
>>
Oooo, Trumpcoin is cheap and I like the brand.

How secure is this?
>>
>>1670160
6.5 million coins is what you have to remember, so thinking that the market could take $65 million is definitely plausible. it is only 3 million people getting $20 worth.

with fiat to trump, you could meme a couple of million teenagers into getting 10 bucks worth. the whole "buy bitcoins, then trade for trump" process was & is too much trouble for the layman.
>>
Yo dep update us on the coinbase shit
>>
>people thinking coin base wants anything to do with trumpcoin

Is it really possible to be this retarded?
>>
>>1670962

Yea I'm not very technical but how hard would setting up USD=Trumpcoin be? Maybe dep is getting technical help from someone at coinbase to set up such a service on the Trumpcoin website? Hope we hear something soon. Having that setup before inauguration would win bigly.

Also new thread?
>>
>>1671822
USD > Trumpcoin would require a lot of security measures to be put in place which also comes with a lot of programming work and paying someone to do it.

Just look at what you have to go to buy bitcoin. You need a photo ID, drivers license, billing statements, verified bank account and a swab sample of your tight butthole.

I doubt that USD > Trump will happen anytime soon
>>
File: b78.jpg (130KB, 419x421px) Image search: [Google]
b78.jpg
130KB, 419x421px
Bump
>>
>>1671850
Well they have payservices so...
>>
>>1670962
Lots of things could happen to reach that market cap. People need to remember that this thing has TRUMP name slapped to it, and we are in for eight years of trump related happenings.
>>
File: 1473408957655.jpg (156KB, 1234x972px) Image search: [Google]
1473408957655.jpg
156KB, 1234x972px
>>
>>
File: Donald-Trump-1.jpg (85KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-1.jpg
85KB, 300x300px
>>
>>1625520
Depredation is the only guy who gives a damn about this coin who isn't a scammer or metally ill like DJ Chicken
>>
>>1675885
Calm down depredation and tell us what is happening with bitpac
>>
>>1675946
seconding this
>>
File: atrump.jpg (25KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
atrump.jpg
25KB, 650x366px
>>
yet another bump
>>
>>1678329
Bump
>>
Donald won the recount. this is good news for Trumpcoin
>>
File: 23078711.jpg (109KB, 588x588px) Image search: [Google]
23078711.jpg
109KB, 588x588px
>tfw people are actually falling for this
>>
File: 1471686768236.png (2MB, 1600x943px) Image search: [Google]
1471686768236.png
2MB, 1600x943px
>>
get your cheap Trumpcoins before the innauguration pump.. If the election Pump is anything to go by: 200% Gains guaranteed
>>
>>1679392
>inb4 shill
its a pretty good advice desu
>>
File: 1482266136046.gif (983KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1482266136046.gif
983KB, 500x364px
>tfw I've finally made it to the TC Gold Club
>>
File: 1471283267691.jpg (119KB, 700x577px) Image search: [Google]
1471283267691.jpg
119KB, 700x577px
>>1680578
Im actually expecting the price to drop before any big announcements, now with all the bitcoin craze people will want to cash out even at loss to hop on the BTC train, so IT MIGHT be a good time to stock up IF you are one of the people that are sure or hope for TRUMP to rise significantly in the near future.

>BTC currently at $809
shits getting crazy, wonder if it will hit 1k soon
>>
>>1681113
>now with all the bitcoin craze people will want to cash out even at loss to hop on the BTC train

it won't take much for trumpcoin to get better returns than bitcoin. from $800 to $1000 is 20% return, if it hits $1000 it might hit $1400. currently btc has a market cap of $12billion, so to get to $1000/btc is another $3-4billion being invested in it.

for trumpcoin to get 100% return it needs to get to about $0.10, which is a market cap of $650,000. it needs another few hundred thousands.

my trumpcoins have an average price of less than 4cents, so assuming the demand is there to sell them (a big assumption, granted) a price of 6cents or more would give me a better return than selling them all and buying bitcoin.

i think it is also more likely that the trumpcoin market will see a market cap of a few million (1000% return/price rise) next year, while bitcoin won't see a market cap of $60 billion
>>
>>1681124
>my trumpcoins have an average price of less than 4cents, so assuming the demand is there to sell them (a big assumption, granted) a price of 6cents or more would give me a better return than selling them all and buying bitcoin.

Plus, I can't stress how much it's over looked, you buy TRUMPS in BTC!

It's not like as BTC goes up you magically get more Satoshi if you are holding BTC during the rise. Just like as TRUMP rises you don't magically get more TRUMP in your wallet.

So say you buy 1 TRUMP at 0.00007069 sats. You see BTC is rising, sell your TRUMPS and get on the wagon. You now have 0.00007069 BTC

As BTC goes up, your 0.00007069 goes up in value, you don't get 0.00007069, 0.00007070, 0.00007071 etc.

Now, you've just made money from BTC and it's slowed so you want to get back into TRUMP only to find it is still worth 0.00007069 sats.

That means anyone who held TRUMP also participated in the BTC rise as BTC is TRUMPCOIN's base exchange medium.

On top of that, if in the time between your sale of TRUMP>BTC and then Re-invesment BTC>TRUMP, TRUMPCOIN went up, you've now lost out on double gains.

Best route, buy TRUMPS and hold. As BTC goes up, so too does the value of TRUMP, you're blind and don't understand how a decentralized free market works if you think otherwise.
>>
>>1681502
you might use btc to buy trumps at the moment, but i look at the $ value because thats what i invested and thats what i will return it to.

but i agree that selling trumps to buy bitcoins because bitcoin is rising is a foolish move for the reasons you stated.
>>
>>1681521
>i look at the $ value because thats what i invested and thats what i will return it to

100%

>but i agree that selling trumps to buy bitcoins because bitcoin is rising is a foolish move for the reasons you stated.

Indeed because, as you said it's about the $ and bottom line is you stand to make more money holding Alt-coins bought in BTC than just holding BTC itself. Riskier, yes, but with a coin such as TRUMP I believe the benefits far outweigh the risks.
>>
>>1681502
Youre absolutely right, but we all know that logic and good advice wont stop some people from cashing out even at loss to jump on the BTC train.
>>
>>1682237
>we all know that logic and good advice wont stop some people
The sad truth of most economies throughout history.

Look at our current one, there is ZERO logic and good advice involved and yet, everyone foams at the mouth for more.

Like the pollsters during the election season, Janet Yellen spews diarrhea from the mouth, only difference is people realized the pollsters were shit, we now must hope the same becomes true of the FED Chairmen before we are driven to Hyperinflation.

That is one reason I am so on board with TRUMPCoin. It has the potential to shut and seal the door on the FEDERAL CARTEL once and for all.
>>
Okay, bros, let's talk for a bit.

I believed in you, when you said we'll reach for the stars. I bought 9925 TRUMPS for my 1BTC when it was switching from V1 to V2. The price hasn't reached the one I was buying it for.

So, it begs the question: what the fuck? When can I at least get a matching price of 1BTC for 9925 TRUMPS?

I backed youse, guys. I trusted you.

Will it ever reach that state again?
>>
>>1683138
nah lol
>>
>>1683138
>I bought 9925 TRUMPS for my 1BTC when it was switching from V1 to V2.
>Will it ever reach that state again?

It has, twice, since V2. Try again, nocoiner.
>>
Why would this coin pump at the inauguration? Not fudding just being realistic here. You guys are all comparing it to the election pump but wouldn't it be more comparable to when trump got the RNC nomination? There was no pump at all for that. Is there an actual future for this coin? The Devs are complete shit and honestly I think a few dedicated members from these generals would take the coin a thousand times further than our shitty devs who do nothing
>>
>>1683386
Well my theory is that no one was prepared for him to win, and didn't want to buy in after the price was already up after election night. There had been a nagging fraction of a chance that the dems would try something drastic and weasle him out. I think the electoral college vote would've pumped the value more if not for btc climbing. The inauguration is the official moment where he is truly president and all doubts are cast aside.

Plus it's a sure thing with a pump pretty much scheduled, and everyone knows it. Also the devs have plans for inauguration night supposedly, unless they are just playing super secret club again, and keeping everyone in the dark because "we got cool plans guize ;^)"

As long as btc has calmed the fuck down by then, we should be good.
>>
>>1683138
You fucked up you trusted us
>>
File: Capture.jpg (15KB, 256x111px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
15KB, 256x111px
>>1683377
That's me, bro. I actually backed you.

So, any chances it gets as high as it was when I bought it at 1 BTC?
>>
whats the best desktop wallet

bitcoin classic?
>>
>>1683576
>So, any chances it gets as high as it was when I bought it at 1 BTC?

Yes, Yes it will. You've got at least four years before you should begin to worry about a loss.
>>
>>1683443

The bigger bitcoin gets the more attention it brings to cryptocurrency in general. All it'll take is one tweet from Donald. " you know I hear a lot about bitcoin nowadays, apparently some of my supporters have made Trumpcoin in my honor."
>>
>>1683981
oh that would be lovely
>>
File: trrrr.png (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
trrrr.png
11KB, 500x500px
NEW BREAD
>>1684094

NEW BREAD
>>1684094

NEW BREAD
>>1684094

NEW BREAD
>>1684094

NEW BREAD
>>1684094
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.