[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 30 years old with very few marketable skills. I am being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

I am 30 years old with very few marketable skills. I am being medically released from the military for autism (Which I am playing up because I hate the Royal Canadian Unarmed Goof Troop)

I am seriously considering paying 20k to go to an 8 week course to become a Butler...As I see it the pros of this career are low living expenses, lots of luxury goods, possible inside trading benefits if you are savvy and the potential to advance in the field and make 150k a year. The cons are literally being some rich cunts bitch, little vacation time, and having to keep your mouth shut on what weird degenerates you are working for.

Does anyone here have any experience or anecdotes about high end domestic servants?
>>
File: IMG_0388.jpg (64KB, 934x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0388.jpg
64KB, 934x550px
Dying laughing at how strange this is. Go for it man, enough contemplation. You'll never know until you jump in. As long as it's not a scam course that is. You're 30 years old you gotta attack a career or get left behind in mediocrity.
>>
File: hopkins_remains_day.jpg (29KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
hopkins_remains_day.jpg
29KB, 620x349px
LOL
Go for it m8, it might be worth it.
I work in a semi related field, wealth manager for a single super duper ultra high net worth family.

Totally worth it in the long run.
>>
>>1621261
>possible inside trading benefits
never thought of it like that.... make sure you look "poor" so they actually talk stocks around you.
>>
yah, i read that butler school bullshit...

You will do a lot better starting a butler school, than being one.

PS. In the states there called executive/personal assistants, Zuck or Gates would never hire someone who called themselves a butler.
>>
>>1621529
What kind of backgrounds does the family's servants have? In your opinion does the family reward loyalty, competence or time in?>>1621529
>>
>>1621547
I would basically help out friends to avoid investigation. I would not partake in those shenanigans myself. (Also back from my current job)
>>
Who would have thought biz was full of Poor's.
>>
>>1621261
OP here doing some thread necromancy in the off chance rich people and or butlers are on.
>>1621529
Also Paging this guy.
>>
>>1621261

Bruh you don't want to be a butler. If you have any dignity whatsoever, the job will drive you to suicide.

I was a waiter at a high end country club, and the job slowly enrages you. Getting treated like a servant by people who legitimately believe they are better people than you (on a daily basis) is not good for a person.

Although some people are fine with it. These people believe they deserve to be servants.
>>
>>1624533
Don't you think it would be a completely different dynamic working for one guy over 20? I mean the worst you could do to the country club guys is give them some boogers and cum. As someone who holds keys to someones house you can do some real damage. A butler's job is as much protecting your employer as it is providing a service. If you treat a butler poorly you are going to have a bad time. Even guests in buddy's mansion know you treat the help with a modicum of civility if they have any interest of maintaining a relationship with the owner of the estate.

You will never be an equal and I would never expect that but working in a high end servile position is hardly the salt mines.
>>
>>1624558

> Don't you think it would be a completely different dynamic working for one guy over 20?

Yes I think it would be even worse.

But I guess it depends on the client. Some might be nice.
>>
>>1624564
I think I could vet clients fairly easily just through the interview.

You can't be telling me that every single person at the country club was a complete monster? Is it possible that your memory just holds on to the worst examples?

Can you break down the rough percentages of these people into groups?
>>
>>1621261

>Become butler for rich couple
>Wait for them to have kid
>Let kid grow up to whatever age he understands the concept of "evil"
>Encourage the couple to take the kid out
>Disguise yourself
>Gun down the kids parents in front of him
>Dont get caught (mildly important)
>Raise kid as your own
>Encourage him to avenge his parents
>Make him train himself to peak physical and mental condition as he grows up
>Be Batman's butler
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.