[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when wagecucks are going to be slaving away until they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1479127072288.jpg (70KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
1479127072288.jpg
70KB, 992x744px
>tfw when wagecucks are going to be slaving away until they die
>and i'm never going to have to work again once the prince of nigeria wires me the money he owes me

stay mad poorfags :^)
>>
>>1620287
Is his name Nanja Iboko?
He's paying me too, maybe we'll get our money at the same time.
>>
File: 42b (1).png (234KB, 600x652px) Image search: [Google]
42b (1).png
234KB, 600x652px
>>1620291
It's Nanja Iboko Shinadodo The Eleventeenth Shinadodo of Dindu to you.
>>
>>1620313
Ok I don't know the man that well.
I only talked to him once, and the connection was patchy.
>>
File: post-35596-0-1446149660-39684.jpg (2MB, 2640x3960px) Image search: [Google]
post-35596-0-1446149660-39684.jpg
2MB, 2640x3960px
>>1620287
I may be slaving until I die, but at least my 19 year old Russian Mail Order bride Tatiana Olgavlov Fakenameov really loves me. I know because she's too shy to show her face, but I know she's beautiful because she's a model which is why I needed to spend all my wagecuck savings buying her out of her contact, and paying for her mother's hospital bills.

So she's gonna give me mad sex, because she's a quality traditional girl while you will have all your Nigeria money and no one to share it with!

Who's the real loser here?
>>
File: nothingcompares-amwayproducts.jpg (43KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
nothingcompares-amwayproducts.jpg
43KB, 800x450px
Lol all you guys got fooled! If you wanna make it big you work hard and smart for that money. That's why I became an entrepreneur.
>btw have you guys tried Amway's line of home goods? The laundry detergent is Ahhhh-mazing! Nothing compares!
>>
>>1620362
I'll trade you some of my Herbalife protein shake mix for some of that laundry detergent.
Does it work in front loaders?
>>
>>1620345
I like these scams because they hook the loser, but then fuck up because they mistakenly fall back on the sick mother routine.

Fat American losers have zero empathy for your fake dying mom. They only want to send money if they think it increases their odds of getting to fuck you.
>>
>>1620370
It's not really fucking up, because they spend next to nothing hooking the loser (okay, yes, they may waste a fair bit of time), and by the time the 10,000 dollar request comes along, like it's all profit
I assume they're catfishing like seven losers at a time. So they really only need 1/7 to go through for it to all be worth while. Rise and Repeat.

I wonder which scam is more effective? Nigerian Prince ones or Love Scams? What's a bigger draw: money or sex?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.