[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WellsFargo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1479025936379.jpg (566KB, 1230x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1479025936379.jpg
566KB, 1230x1249px
Wells Fargo sent me a mediation letter. They were asking me how much I wanted in claims for them creating a savings account in my name that I didn't ask for.
They would also move money from my checking account into the savings account causing me to overdraft at times
I tried calling customer service when I first noticed it but was told that they could not shut down that savings account nor could they turn off their "way to save"

there would be times I thought there was $150 in my checking account and so I would swipe my card for a purchase of $140 but there would be $50 in the savings account and only $100 in the checking. They would then hit me with a fee of $14.95 to move the extra $40 automatically. But then because of the fee I would overdraft and they'd hit me with overdrafting -_-

What is a fair amount for me to ask for? This has happened several times in the past 2 years and has left me with a credit score of 644. What is a "FAIR" settlement?
>>
>>1619719
$1,000,000
>>
>>1619719
Well, I suppose start by counting the total charges you incurred due to this, and also note any times this left you unable to complete a purchase. Did this mean you had to make an extra trip to the retail outlet to do the transaction, or any special trips to your bank to resolve it? How much did the gas/transport cost? Did you have to take days off work? Did your lower credit score mean you were ineligible for preferential borrowing rates, or were refused credit? Extra phone charges involved in calling helpdesks?

Try to justify whatever figure you come up with by citing stuff like the above. By all means highball it, just don't pull a figure out of your ass and say "muh feelings, muh distress".
>>
>>1619719

Calculate the total amount they took from you via fraudulent practices.

Then double it.

Ask for that.

> Funny story, I had a Wells Fargo account from 2005 - 2009. After a few times of them fucking me I closed my account and now bank with BB&T
> Can't wait to see Wells Fargo sink like the Titanic
>>
>>1619782
>>1619757
fuck it I asked for $8000 I know that's crazy high but Then Well's Fargo will have to hire a mediator and work it out between us. I want to cost them every penny possible and then I'm going to close my account and leave
>>
>>1619821
GJ - always factor in your time, effort, frustration, foregone opportunities due to your credit score that they systematically raped for their unethical and fraudulent gains, etc. If they try to haggle you down too much be very matter-of-fact that you should be compensated for your frustration, that your request is resonable all things considered, and that you'll seek alternate legal means for appropriate compensation. If they don't meet you with reasonable compensation reasonable then small claims court is always an option - it costs a lot for them to send a lawyer while you can represent yourself. The cost outweighs the benefit to them to take it to court.
>>
>>1619719
Banker here. Tell me this, how did your overdraft affect your shit credit score again? Checking and savings accounts have nothing to do with credit. Maybe you should fucking pay your bills on time and not keep 3 dollars in the bank and you wouldn't have these issues. Good luck not getting paid.
>>
>>1619821
Good job.

Remember to mention all the undue stress this has caused you during mediation.
>>
>>1620198
He could easily argue that automatic credit card payments bounced as a result of that way to save garbage ( which I have on my account...) and that he got a 30 day late or something...
>>
>>1619719
Ask for 50,000$
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.