[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 2 ideas for a crypto currency that coul be quite cool.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (36KB, 543x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 543x533px
I have 2 ideas for a crypto currency that coul be quite cool. I call it... iCoin, and AthiCoin.
iCoin being a crypto currency dedicated to making mobile crypto currency purchases, mainly for IOS devices, and AthiCoin being a crypto currency for atheists, because the USD says "For God and Country" on it, we can trigger the atheists into shilling the coin, and we can shill iCoin by getting Apple fanboys to go nuts over it on FaceBook and Twitter, perfect Pump n Dump scenario.
>>
>>1617894
lol Athicoin could probably work. Just fix the name up a little, stick a picture of an atom on the front and you're good to go.
>>
>>1617894
>>1618212
Scratch that, make a coin geard towards SJWs and typical lefties, and get /pol/ to shill it on social media. We'll say that this coin stands for love, tolerance, progressivism, and all that rubbish, and harp on about how it can be the new currency of feminist organizations, trans-rights activism, and so on. For added effect, spin some anti-Trump and anti-Trump-coin angle to it. It could be better than banking on atheists.
>>
>>1617894
iCoin is a good idea.

Thanks OP, I'll assume full responsibility for the idea after I create it.
>>
>>1617894
You think Facebook fucking retards are able to use cryptocoins? They don't have the technical knowledge to figure out how to get Bitcoin or Ethereum, let alone your fringe alt-coins.

From a memetics perspective, you would be better off with AthiCoin since whiny Atheist memes overlap more with computer nerdyness memes.
>>
>>1619618
Good luck my good friend, may the power of Vitalik be with you
>>1619637
If we explain it to them like they're autistic it might work
>>
Is there a good source of knowledge anywhere on how to make an alt-coin?

AthiCoin sounds marketable if we change the name to be less retarded and obvious. iCoin sounds like a lawsuit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.