[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ECONOMIC COLLAPSE 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: we-are-so-fucked.jpg (38KB, 298x317px) Image search: [Google]
we-are-so-fucked.jpg
38KB, 298x317px
he debt is 18 Trillion Dollars. 1/3 of Americans have no savings and 62% have less than $1000 in their savings account. Home ownership is at its lowest rates since 1965, yet prices have gone up. The jobs that have been created have been part-time and more people are underemployed now. Stocks are overvalued. Interest rates were kept artificially low by the Fed for 8 years and once they go up, and they will, inflation will follow, people wont be able to afford day-to-day life, and a huge market correction will take place. Why have you forgotten this? I was hopeful about Trump, but he seems to be filling his cabinet and staff positions with the very people responsible for this mess. Lord have mercy for the shit show about to come.
>>
>>1617674
Can anyone provide prediction on deflationary depression vs. hyperinflation?
>>
>>1617674
none of that actually matters.
they tell you it matters if it'll make you vote for them, but it doesn't matter.

in reality our economy runs on debt, more debt is better.
>>
>>1617680
I wish man. But you and I both know that is logically inconsistent.
>>
>>1617674
People have been saying this since 2011. The reality is the stock market will take a hit if the Fed raises rates.

If the elites want to fuck with us hard, they'll hedge their positions, bribe the Fed, and crash the market. Then they'll buy up the scraps while we suffer.

The timing is great right now however, since Trump is president and most elites share leftist views.

Sure they'll lose money in the first 1-2 years but they'll make it back by leaps and bounds.

Especially good time to crash the market as Trump has considered a tax holiday, which they move their overseas cash into the United States after they crash the market.

The alternative scenario is that they embrace a Trump presidency and invest domestically into capital and assets. I'm hoping for the latter.
>>
>>1617686
>that is logically inconsistent
of course it isn't.

we're talking about an entity that prints its own money somehow running out of money.

if we agree that's impossible then the only other thing to worry about is the value of the money decreasing, which we all know happens and we don't worry about it.

so you've got a suite of complaints that don't fucking matter. Not even a little bit. They exist only to reinforce your belief in the money illusion which we both know is false but for some reason disturbs you anyways.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM

You want the truth? Truth is, no one can handle it. It's too big, too terrible, too horrifying that its better off if you all head back to your couch and watch football like good little sheep.
>>
For those of you who have the balls for the real truth, start here:

https://extracapsa.wordpress.com/

It's called Gematria and Numerology. Irrefutable proof via cipher.
>>
>>1617827
I have no idea what I'm looking at. Probably because I haven't slept in 24 hours, can you explain like I'm tarded.
>>
>>1617851
It is Gematria and Numerology. They are a coded system for words.

Numbers and Symbols are the highest form of language, because they are logic based - especially numbers. Numbers never lie. By using Gematria, we can connect the dots and the hidden meanings behind what the Elites do. They telegraph their plans via these methods.

You may double check all of the calculations done by that blog via a gematria calculator like http://www.gematrix.org/. This is a real cipher.

By the way, the number 33 is their golden number. It is the number they are most obsessed with and is the Masonic hoax calling card. However, all repeating numbers, 11, 22, 33, 44 etc etc hold extreme significance with the Elites.

Also, it is no coincidence that posts with repeating numbers on this very board are revered in relation to "Kek." It may be just harmless play to some, but this is no coincidence.
>>
File: 1478586637243.png (73KB, 1024x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1478586637243.png
73KB, 1024x1113px
>>1617902
>all repeating numbers, 11, 22, 33, 44 etc etc hold extreme significance with the Elites.
>>
>>1617927
You mean Elites really go for dubs?
>>
>>1617680
M&M would like a word with you
>>
>>1617934
They were trying to steal our dubs all election we have their white papers
>>
>>1617677
Hyperinflation is a very easy problem to fix, and most countries are immune anyway.

Countries with floating currencies can't get hyperinflation unless they have big foreign currency debts or are blockaded - neither of which apply to America.

Inflation doesn't follow interest rates. In fact it's usually the other way round, because when inflation goes up, interest rates are usually raised to force it back down – which they do, albeit inefficiently.

The debt is irrelevant, and Trump's policies will cause it to go much higher, which will be very good for jobs. OTOH if Congress prevent him from raising debt, it could be a disaster, and his protectionism could have catastrophic effects.
>>
>>1617674
Those juicy Deutsche stock are gonna go down when it all collapses. The Fed WILL increase rates there is no way out of it but if dubs it won't happen.
>>
>>1617700
not guy you're responding to, but i like you
>nohomo
>>
File: 1467439110098.png (309KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467439110098.png
309KB, 480x800px
>>1617688
>and most elites share leftist views.
>>
>>1617961
>The debt is irrelevant

As long as people are still willing to borrow dollars with low interest rates.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.