[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i start from the bottom and work my way up when this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1478722070495.jpg (111KB, 1080x1274px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478722070495.jpg
111KB, 1080x1274px
How can i start from the bottom and work my way up when this world is illed part time garbage. I cant afford to live near a city for an office job, some i stuck between mcdonalds and walmart. Ideas?
>>
1. Create something of value. Or affiliate with someone who has something of value
2. Sell it
Sales is the one thing everyone at the top has in common. Sales is the only way you can make more money than a standard hourly wage. Start selling.
>>
>>1617128
Currently i do work sales woth credit card processing, but my community is so restrictive they dont even want to try to buy if its not local
>>
1: get a job in manufacturing.
2: use excess money to invest in stocks/mutual funds
3: once you have a nest egg quit your manufacturing job and trade stocks over the internet for a living
>>
>>1617158
That actually is something i wanted to do but fear ill make bad investments and lose it all
>>
Get loans and get a degree you useless fuck.
>>
>>1617165
Invest only in cigarettes and alcohol. Very safe investments
>>
>>1617176
Masters in electrical engineering
>>
>>1617149
change communities. don't let something you can change hold you back. you will have to get out of your comfort zone to get something you've never had.
>>
>>1617220
Thats just it, i want to move so badly but with bills itll take a long while to save up to move.
>>
>>1617211
lmao how do you have a masters in EE and you can't afford to live in a city for an office job?

I've got a BA in EE and I had multiple offers ranging from $55k-$95k right out of college with signing/moving bonuses.

You're pathetic kid.
You'll never make it.
>>
>>1617234
Lets just say some bad decisions got me where i am now and im stuck in a hole
>>
>>1617257
Can you code? Microsoft/Amazon cover relocation expenses, and also your hotel stay for the interview. Know two buddies who got jobs there, dont listen to the hate, working at Amazon is actually awesome. The guy makes 150Gs + extras, I make 3 times less.
>>
>>1617257
Wearing socks with sandals is a bad decision.
Fucking up your entire career and invalidating your degree is something else entirely.

Just keep on doing menial part time work until you can learn a trade and unfuck your life.
Don't be a retard and fuck it up again.
>>
>>1617265
Coding isnt too hard. That sound like something to also look into thanks.
>>
>>1617270
Heres the think. I am skilled in many things but dont have money to locate to somewhere i can use them
>>
>>1617271
I learned some coding in high school for a class, I was pretty good. Forgot about it and after failing to get into an arts academy I picked it up again. Now after 3 months of daily practice I got a good paying entry level position as a web developer.

Coding is probably one of the most perspective skill you can learn today
>>
>>1617270
>Just keep on doing menial part time work until you can learn a trade and unfuck your life.

This is my plan. I'm 30, spent my 20's fucking shit up, in trade school now, in a couple of years I will evaluate things and if I'm not well on my way to being a licensed sparky I'll just find a job driving a truck.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.