[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on shitcoin/ethereum mining /biz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1445818365970.png (511KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1445818365970.png
511KB, 1024x1024px
Redpill me on shitcoin/ethereum mining /biz/
>>
what exactly do you want to know?
>>
>>1617077
is it worth it if im doing it on my one shitty computer?
>>
depends
depends how you define worth
depends how you define shitty
my i5-3570k made 90$ a month i mining an altcoin, and i was running it at half capacity. i hear people make more with gpu mining but i dont have a gpu.
there are calculators online that will probably give you an estimate as to what you will earn. setting up a miner is easy, i got it done in 10 minutes. you can do the same and see if it's worth it for you.
>>
>>1617110
which coin would you recommend going with?
>>
>>1617110
no clue i dont know more than you on the topic. i just downloaded a program and it started mining automatically once i told it my wallet address. it was something that started i with a z.
>>
>>1617133
what program did you use and how did you get started? i dont know anything either im just trying to get started myself
>>
File: khaled-snapchat1[1].jpg (530KB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
khaled-snapchat1[1].jpg
530KB, 3200x1800px
>>1617147
what research have you put in? i don't like just giving away the keys like that
>>
>>1617225
i followed a guide how to setup an ethereum miner then i got bored halfway and made this thread to see if it was worth it
>>
File: image[1].jpg (71KB, 625x532px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
71KB, 625x532px
>>1617242
bored halfway huh? how ironic. i got bored halfway writing a guide for you. good luck in your future....aspirations.
>>
>>1617268
so you dont actually know shit about mining then, thanks for nothing but i found a pretty good guide over here https://www.google.com/#q=how+to+mine+cryptocurrency
>>
>>1617278
really, you managed to answer your own thread with a simple google search?
the posts per day here would dramatically drop if everyone was smart like you. you should write a guide /s
>>
>>1617281
i know right, all those people asking for inputs and other's opinions are pretty dumb, we should all instead pretend to be edgy redditors and le ebin shitpost
>>
File: CapPig.jpg (60KB, 640x655px) Image search: [Google]
CapPig.jpg
60KB, 640x655px
About to get into mining. Basically, if you've got a shitbox PC like me, it seems like the best way to go is to mine a CC that has decent returns in the high H/s to low KH/s range.
>>
>>1617058
Mining is a war of attrition (game theory). Only way to win is not to play. It's like an auction, sometimes everyone bids so damn high everyone is forced to bid even higher. Mining profit margins will always be slammed to their absolute minimum because of the way the reward system works.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.