[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

30-year-old who just got his first credit card AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 7015_L.jpg (47KB, 226x142px) Image search: [Google]
7015_L.jpg
47KB, 226x142px
30-year-old who just got his first credit card

AMA
>>
>>1615504
How does autism affect you in your day to day life?
>>
>>1615505

I've learned to deal with it over the years. Having to pick up and learn certain social ques has been one of the hardest endeavors I've ever undertaken, but I'm finally at a point where I can get by in a social situation without turning completely red or sweating profusely. I'm able to get a reprieve from the never ending escapades and hellish conditions that life throws at me by escaping into the woods for camping once or twice a month to be alone and gather myself to repeat the cycle all over again.

Thanks for the question.
>>
>>1615507
Why the wait?
>>
>>1615514

I enjoy living a frugal life. If I ever wanted something I'd just save up the money to make the purchase outright. However, as I'm getting older and looking to build a larger life for myself, the necessity to make larger and larger purchases also comes with it. It wasn't so much a matter of waiting, but rather a matter of not needing it. Debt is never a good thing despite what people tell you about building credit and such. The father you stay away from debt, the better. There does come a point in time though where one must begin to take on debt to advance their current situation. I've arrived at that situation.
>>
File: screenshot.18-10-2014 21.31.44.jpg (54KB, 267x284px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.18-10-2014 21.31.44.jpg
54KB, 267x284px
>>1615504
>starting at 30 years old
>>
>>1615504

r u a wizard?
>>
>>1615540

No, but I came close at 27. Looking back on it now I wish I had waiting the three extra years. One, because she was a nasty bitch and a mistake. Two, wizard powers would have been very cool.
>>
File: 1376291021115.gif (490KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1376291021115.gif
490KB, 500x281px
>>1615562
Wizard here. Got my credit card at 31.

Using debt is overrated when you're spending only what you earn and only using it for good boy points. Nothing human turns me on anymore. And I'm tired of polymorphing everything into various kinds of wood.

Shit still sucks.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.