[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creative ways to quit your job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0296.jpg (104KB, 386x661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0296.jpg
104KB, 386x661px
Creative ways to quit your job?
>>
>>1615289
Go FULL AUTISM MODE and destroy/eat everything in sight. When interrogated, claim that you are dealing with stress and have been losing your grip on life.
>>
>>1615289
>dislike current job
>want to quit
>find a way to perform current job exceedingly well
>get a promotion

congratulations, you have creatively "quit" your old job in favor of a new one.
>>
File: 1454819471867.gif (3MB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1454819471867.gif
3MB, 200x250px
>>1615289
dont get one in a first place
>>
>>1615289
give two weeks notice and be polite
>>
>>1615301
I know a friend who made 100k a year in air conditioning, now he's a high school teacher. He was fired because the company got tired of paying him so much. He took so many calls and did such a good job he made way more money than the company ever planned to pay him.
>>
Just for reference, I have a BA degree. Im currently working some security job because i want flexibility. However the literal sycophant "manager" who is some short slob thinks im some nigger willing to jump at his command. I dont need to work here, and ive literally only been here for 5 days. Should i stick it out? Or just quit midway through a shift
>>
>>1615345
Turn up to work in women's clothing and go about your daily tasks as usual. If questioned about it respond straight-faced that you are genderfluid and don't identify as one permanent sex or indeed sexuality. He should now be literally sweating diarreah as he realises he has a pr disaster on his hands whatever he chooses to do: if he keeps you he's a laughing stock, if he fires you then he has the wrath of the LGBTQAAIX lobby to contend with.

If he tries to accommodate your "identity", ramp up the bullshit little by little to see what his breaking point is. One day request your HR files be updated with gender-neutral pronouns. The next day call in sick with period pains. The following day make your workspace into a barricaded fort with notes attached saying unsolicited male gaze will be considered attempted rape. The next day bring in a pot of purple paint and a brush and go on a "diversity drive" where you "raise awareness of LGBTQQGTFO history month" by painting things around the work environment. And so on.
>>
>>1615403
Doesnt work like that dude. It's not that big of a company to need an hr.
>>
>>1615323
Similar thing happened to my mum.
She was raking it in for both herself and her company.
Then they tried to sue her wen she decided to retire.
They literally tried to sue her for doing too well.
In the end though they went through two CFOs because the board realised they tucked up and decided to settle for 90% of what she was owed.
It actually cost them (including the court fees) one and a half times that which she was meant to be paid.

Duck corporate culture, it's for psyches and sociopaths.

>But I'm still poor trying to be free-lance...
>>
>get into job no which the ultimate goal is of no interest to me
>assure them I will stay for a minimum of 2 years (or else I wouldn't get hired), no contract terms, just my word
>2 hours commute everyday by train, learn other stuff that might help me earn more money
>the company is in the middle of nowhere, I'm literally disconnected from reality all 5 week days

I already feel like quitting, but the company is actually nice and the pay is ok.

I'll take this chance to ask:
About what percentage of my wage do you think I should save?
>>
>>1615999
you must at least save 30% and make it worth because of that grueling 2hrs commute
>>
>>1615289
fuck your boss' wife, and leave a quitnote on his desk in his house
>>
>>1616002
I'm saving about 45%, but half of it will go to travelling expenses. So, I save about 22.5%. It's getting difficult though, every month there's some bullshit I have to spend money on (cellphone died, PC is a piece of shit, still filling my teenager wardrobe with some decent clothes)
>>
>>1615289
Someone post the video of Doug Walker quitting his job as a janitor.
>>
>>1615973
Autocorrect really ducked your post in the ads, my niggle.
>>
>>1615289
Kill yourself on your bosses desk
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.