[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Farmers markets and online marketplaces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Is there still money to be made in selling items on eBay and at farmers markets? I want to create wall hangings like pic related and sell them each for at least $150. I'm mostly doing this for fun and I'm not out to be the next Andy Warhol mega millionaire artist.

I'd also like to get into making and selling soap, candles, smoking pipes, woodcarvings, leather bound parchment journals and brewing my own non-alcoholic ginger beer/ale.

I have no idea what I am doing and some advice or direction would be great. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>1614469
>$150
Is it made with silver or gold?
>>
>>1614498
No but it would have taken at least 2 weeks to create and is difficult to make it look neat and symmetrical. The patterns you see are hard to line up and create and require a bit of maths and a keen eye.

How much would you pay for something like that?
>>
>>1614515
IDK, I was just bantering, and giving you a free bump.
>>
>>1614520
Oh ok, thanks.
>>
File: IMG_20160709_205101.jpg (3MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160709_205101.jpg
3MB, 2592x1944px
It depends where you live. I buy these at a farmers market for $5 and they take about 2-3 hours to make. There is an endless supply of old women to make this sort of thing and they will do it for almost free. A good business would be to get 5 or 10 people making stuff and mark it up 300% to city fagots
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.