[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

UK Thread

I'll kick it off by saying that I've been looking for someone to go into business with, I'm looking for someone who is technically competent and well versed in programming and coding.
>>
I have those traits. The big question is what do you bring to the table.
Have you done this before
Have you written your business plan
>>
>>1613853
Wow that was quick, didn't expect to find someone this fast.
Whats up man, do you mind dropping me an email instead so we can talk in private?

[email protected]
>>
>>1613846
"I need a cheap developer that will do everything for nothing"
>>
>>1613878
"I make shitty, uneducated assumptions about people becasue I have no idea on how the industry I'm critiquing works".
Please do yourself a favour and contribute or gtfo.
>>
>>1613897
You could have answered the question:
He asked you if you had done this before, you could have said yes, you could have said "I do not have a business plan yet", answered, then given your email.

Just by your use of the term coding you sound like you don't know jack shit. Anyone who says "IM LE CODER XDDD" or refers to programming as coding typically doesn't know what they're doing.

Similarly when someone comes up to me and says "I wanna be an accountant, Im good at crunching numbers, hire me!" so I interview them and their resume is probably half fake, I ask them, can you file this for me following GAAP send a copy to my secretary and my email, then submit it to the board for review

They look dumbfounded to say the least, some of them have the balls to bullshit it, so I literally walk in to their little office space and give them a cookie, because my fat fucking ass can pull stupid shit like that. "At least you tried". Wew, no better feeling than wasting my time of a fucking bozo.

So please, OP, don't take it personally, when everyone assumes you're a bozo off the bat, because threads like this are made daily, in the tens, because they think people will work for free.

Ideas are just that: ideas, worth NOTHING without execution. Unless you're paying the programmer he'll tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>1613933
>You could have answered the question:
He asked you if you had done this before, you could have said yes, you could have said "I do not have a business plan yet", answered, then given your email.

I did answer him, I gave him a full, extensive answer via email becasue HE is interested, not you or anyone else, so only he gets to see my answer

>Just by your use of the term coding you sound like you don't know jack shit. Anyone who says "IM LE CODER XDDD" or refers to programming as coding typically doesn't know what they're doing.

That entire statement was subjective as fuck, also can you fucking read? I said programming AND coding, not just coding. Moron.

>Similarly when someone comes up to me and says "I wanna be an accountant, Im good at crunching numbers, hire me!" so I interview them and their resume is probably half fake, I ask them, can you file this for me following GAAP send a copy to my secretary and my email, then submit it to the board for review

Thats your way of doing things, so woo for you, do you really expect to compare your business to this thread?

>So please, OP, don't take it personally, when everyone assumes you're a bozo off the bat, because threads like this are made daily, in the tens, because they think people will work for free.

Like I said, I'm really not answering to your call, because you're not the one whose interested :)

>Ideas are just that: ideas, worth NOTHING without execution. Unless you're paying the programmer he'll tell you to fuck off.

A programmer may or may not tell the person approaching him to fuck off, but to be honest with you, that programmer is missing out becasue Im the mother fucking GOAT.

Peace pussy.
>>
>>1613972

You're a fucking faggot dude.

What you don't realize is every single programmer that has been in business more than 3 months has been approached with these offers before.

You think you're the first guy that has thought "i have a great idea, if i could only write the code to make it so this would be amazing". Do you know what people with actual skills and good ideas do? They either A) pay the people that need to be paid to get things done; or; B) learn the skills needed to complete their project.

>>1613933
Was right. Ideas aren't worth shit. Except please, take it personally. You sound like an asshole.
>>
>>1613846
ok, I'll bite, im looking for investors into a cybersecurity and penetration testing consulting firm. I have international contacts and contacts in the US military.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.