[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What countries are the best to live on 16,000 or less a year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

What countries are the best to live on 16,000 or less a year?

I want to date hot women for 2 years, and never see them again after the 2 years.

I want hot plentiful women, and I only speak English. I was thinking Ireland, Spain, Greece, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Russia, Ukraine, China, Phillippines, Ecuador, Costa Rica.

I am willing to learn their language, but I am no genius.

I plan to return to the USA after 2 years and work in real estate

I speak spanish, but most spanish countries are too dangerous for me.
>>
You gotta be 18 to post on here
>>
im 27

Its basically to get sober and find my inner Trump.
>>
Come to Serbia.

I'm living off of $12k a year.

Though you probably won't stay sober with all the rakia.
>>
>>1613874
What do you do? Play water polo
>>
You forgot Albania. cheapest white country there is. Airbnb yourself a spacious apartment on the water for $10/day.

Ecuador isn't dangerous at all. cheap as shit, pretty beautiful country with immense geographic diversity (Darwin got all his shit done there). Lots of people, would be interesting for about two years.
>>
I'm in the same boat. German guy living in Berlin on my measly 20k/y but loving what I do. Fluent in spanish and english. Desperately want to detox from this liberal brainwashed lefty shithole.

I've been looking at macedonia, seems pretty gringo-friendly, safe and reasonably developed. Not interested in Thailand, Vietnam or Indonesia because I don't want friends and family to think I want to fuck kids.

Would love some ideas. Isn't Serbia cold as fuck? Do Serbs speak any english?
>>
I like chinese women and love the food. chinese people do not tolerate a lot of things like child molestation, but I honestly hate the pollution.

Chinese women are city people, and refuse to live in the country, and some parts of the country are nastier for pollution than the cities.

I just dont like the idea of macedonia, serbia, albania because the women seem hard to meet, and the food is way worse than chinese (no offense).

If I want an obedient skinny smart girl who likes to wear yoga pants, can i get that in Southern/Eastern Europe?
>>
File: IMG_20160929_134725.jpg (2MB, 2368x4208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160929_134725.jpg
2MB, 2368x4208px
>>1613927
I also live in Serbia. Scottish originally and been here 8 months. Best looking women on the planet, cheap as fuck and extremely cheap. Getting permanent residence is a little bit of a pain though.

Overly hot in the summer and getting cold now. Montenegro and Croatia but a short trip away too.
>>
Do serbian women like yoga pants or tight clothing?
Do they speak english?
What is your online dating site or how can I meet a lot of serbian women fast?
>>
no serbian women are on russian cupid.
What is a good dating site?
>>
>>1613748
Spain probably
>>
>>1613748
you will never be able to learn estonian and estonians have horrible accents
>>
File: 009.jpg (65KB, 420x586px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
65KB, 420x586px
I dont care about learning their language, I just want something like this.
>>
Armenia
People make like 200$ a month. It's just enough to get by. Imagine 16,000/yr. King.
>>
>>1613748
Lithuania. Cheaper than estonia, much better than Latvia full of good looking bitches.
>>
>>1615086
If you want a permit let me know I can hook you up with a residence permit if you are not European
>>
visit the travel section of the rooshv forum
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.