[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turning counterfeit money into real money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1310.jpg (317KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1310.jpg
317KB, 1024x658px
Hey /biz. If I can buy good quality counterfeit USD how would I go around turning it into currency I can put in a bank.

>inb4 just spend it
>>
>>1612699

Spend it? That's pretty much the only way of getting rid of it short of a full on organised money laundering scheme. Got to a store, buy a pack of gum or a can of coke with it, you hand over the fake bill and get authentic change back.
>>
you could just replace your spending with the counterfeited cash. store the excess funds away in a savings fund and spend the funny money. It will be less suspicious than putting a large sum of cash into the bank, as the process will be drawn out over a longer period.
>>
>>1612699

Make sure they are small bills and not large ones. Then just buy some small shit. like>>1612704 said. Pack of gum, groceries, etc.
>>
>>1612704
This.

I mean what you want to do is make a bunch of cash in hand purchases. And not at retail establishments.

Since you're already doing something illegal, why not buy pot (provided your in a state where it's still illegal) from a series of different dealers. Drive over stateline, sell it somewhere the dealer won't find you.

Alternatively buy shit you can re-sell from craigslist. Cars, Appliances, Furniture. All cash in hand.

Even if you buy a product that's defective or the resale value is less than you expected, you haven't spent any "real" money on it, other than the expense of acquiring/producing counterfeit bucks, so you're still making a profit.
>>
>>1612699
Scam small time drug dealers out of their product, then resell. This will only work if you have balls and street knowledge.
>>
>>1612704
this

you're an idiot OP, I doubt you even have the means to procure said items

come to think of it, you're probably even a plant sent here to determine whether there are even individuals knowledgeable on these sorts of activities on /biz/, to then increase the surveilance on 4chan even more than how it already is

kys
>>
>>1612699
don't do it

counterfeit money is one of the worst ways to make money illegally. Retardedly strict punishment and will quickly raise alarms as soon as you start doing anything more than $10,000.

You'll literally get 20 years in prison and tortured to get an answer as to how you counterfeited the money/where you bought it.
>>
Where does one get counterfeit euros?
>>
>>1612699
Ugh yeah just spend it, you fucking moron. What, you expect to do some hacking shit where the bank takes in your fake money for real money?

Buy something tangible and untracable like platinum, diamonds, materials, non-vehicles, non-collectables, etc.
Don't buy stocks you dumbass. Come to think of it... I guess you could try to buy bitcoins with fake USDs, but hey don't ruin bitcoin's image anymore than it is.
>>
>>1613240
This.

Fuck off OP, we obey the law around here.
>>
>>1612699
Installed TOR for the first time have you?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.