[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Laziest money making scheme ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161102_155911439.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161102_155911439.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Alright /biz/ just cooked this one up. So those retarded compilation videos are super popular on YouTube right now because they're effective click bait that idiots like. Now people can post them because they're often Vine garbage or Feminism nonsense and shit like that that isn't copy righted. To avoid even having to go out and sew together things like that to make my own videos can I just steal other compilation channels videos and post them as my own as they sure aren't copyrighting their stuff and its not even their work to begin with. Is this against YouTubes terms of service or in any way an issue?
>>
pls respond
>>
>>1612555
> can I just steal other compilation channels videos and post them as my own as they sure aren't copyrighting their stuff
> steal

The person who originally made the video is the copyright holder. Just because you are copying the video from someone who copied it doesn't change anything, you are still stealing someone's content.
>>
>>1612596
What extent would I have to modify it to make it an original property?
>>
>>1612555
Thanks OP, I'm gonna copy your idea about copying other people's copied content. Wish me luck!
>>
>>1612605
Gud luk fgt
>>
Those channels are owned by "partners" that go out of their way to hunt people down and strike them into dust for even pretending to copy their """""content""""""

Maybe a few years ago this would've worked, but now YouTube is 1% original content, 99% legally used second-hand content, and 100% Big Partners trying to find anybody not paying up for the 99%.
>>
>>1612598
You can't, you can only present it in a way that copyright doesn't apply e.g. to illustrate an educational concept or in parody.

Neither of these things work on Youtube tho because they're obligated to act as >>1612627
>>
>>1612555
The second someone sees their exact complication on your channel they will slam you with a DMCA takedown notice.

The way YouTube works, they will be able to takedown your video instantly, no views, no ads, no money. If you file a counter-notice, you will be opening yourself up to the original channel suing you.

So you will only be able to make a few dollars before you get slammed, after 3 strikes YouTube suspends your channel.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.