[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ON LEADERSHIP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: lead.png (908KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
lead.png
908KB, 900x900px
I want to be a leader, but I think the people I work with are immature and unprofessional losers.

What do?
>>
>>1612402
hard life
>>
>>1612402
The thing I noticed is that usually leaders rise on their own and the ones who offer themselves and talk about how they want to be leaders are retards and attention whores.
>>
>>1612414
People rise to their level of incompetence and stay there.
>>
>>1612417
this!
i have been promoted to project manager which i suck at (not much people skill don't know how to keep my mouth shut).
i wanted to be a team leader and i could do that well (i find the right tone with my co-workers easily enough and very good at distributing tasks to individual skill sets).
>>
there's real leadership, as in direction setting and decision making, and there's stewardship, where you are nothing more than the boss mexican

they couldn't pay me enough to be a manager
>>
>>1612431
>they couldn't pay me enough to be a manager
they are not even paying anything to me. i just got a car i can use for free basically and get my normal pay for my normal duties.
>>
>>1612414

I don't offer myself and talk about leadership at work, i have always put myself in the background, helping others. But it is not paying off. People like me, but they don't respect me.

I have a vision of our organization but with our current pool I don't think they care or would care. How do you lead people to a better place when they just don't give a shit and crap on anyone who tries to be professional or make things better?
>>
>>1612439

I hear this a lot, and I am wondering if there is a track to the c-suite without having to go through management work.
>>
>>1612458
>i have always put myself in the background, helping others
>not paying off

yup
>>
>>1612458
>People like me, but they don't respect me.
Can't have both for 90% of people. Not many people give a shit so you either have to ride their ass or keep the status quo.

It's the reason why I say fuck management unless I own the company or I can push papers all day.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.