[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easy Money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 11

File: 1478135367134.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478135367134.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
Are there any good ways to make money online that doesn't involve prostitution, selling drugs, or stock trading?
>>
>>1611697
lemme know if you got an answer im lookin for it too !!! hit me up b
>>
>>1611697
General Commissions
>>
>>1611697
1)hacking cryptocurrency exchanges
2)solving RSA
3)programing a better search engine algorithm than google and selling it
4)get a billionaire to fall for a nigerian prince scam

all of these will net you hundreds of millions if not billions
>>
>>1611697
Ecommerce?

Holy shit this board.

You could open a legitimate business. On the web. Shocking I know.
>>
>>1611852
So how do I get paid? In actual money, or can honeydollars (pennies) only be redeemed for stupid bullshit?
>>
>>1611890
Alright, sounds good
>>
>>1611903
I'll definitely check it out, thanks
>>
>>1611697
duh, yeah. just start up a little online private equity firm. PE is the easiest racket in the game. you're going to be utilizing public leverage to basically clean fucking house and pump up ur bank account. fucking retard mormon mitt romney was a ceo or some shit of a PE outfit, so basically anyone can do it. good luck anon!!
>>
File: EH.png (52KB, 1254x951px) Image search: [Google]
EH.png
52KB, 1254x951px
I use EarnHoney as well, making $7 a day, and redeem to PayPal, they payout on Fridays and Mondays.
>>
>>1611890
can you have 2 videos on at the same time and earn double ? or do ihave to have 1 video up at times?
>>
>>1613166
>>1611890
is legit? do i have to worry of getting hacked?
>>
>>1613166
This is cool. My problem is that it only works if you're in the US. Just like every sites like this...
I've tried Clixsense for example and it's less than nothing, made like a few cents max per day. I'm from a smaller country in Eastern Europe. The irony is that $7/day here worth a lot more than in the US. If I could make $10/day like this or with any online shit continuously, I'd be more than happy.
I'm messing around with affiliate marketing and I work with amazon but I couldn't make more than $50/month yet.
>>
>>1613166
Im having trouble watching the videos
>>
>>1614139
Maybe multiple accounts/browser sandbox?
>>
mturk.com
>>
>>1614025
I'm from East Europe so its sad to hear that, anyway what about gift cards? Any luck getting them? Can you even get them if you're not in US?
>>
>>1614165
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/priv8/?src=search
>>
>>1611718
>get a billionaire to fall for a nigerian prince scam
kekd
>>
>>1611852
do the videos continue to play? or do you have some click program going?

Also is this how people get a huge amount of view on youtube? is this the way to start a good channel? paying for view?
>>
Just get in to stocks. Read, learn, watch, and do it.
>>
>>1614035
same here
>>
>>1611697
- If you can draw/Photoshop to a good standard you can make a living in commissions. That's if you're willing to draw gay furry pony shit for fat weebs to fap over.

- create a kickstarter and scam sjws out of their money. The Left are running around like Chicken Little since Trump won so they'd probably be convinced to throw their money at anything that seemed like it was "making a difference" right now. Preferably be female so you can max out your whiteknight contributions and commit false flag "online harassment" on your own social media pages every few months.

- Monetize a YouTube channel. Not sure what your niche could be, but if you figure that out you could be the next pewdiepie, I.e. a rich cunt who everyone hates. Gaming channels are saturated. Win/fail compilations are getting old. There's gotta be something that gels with the zeitgeist. A well-produced 90s nostalgia channel maybe, or something that taps into the anti-feminist backswing of public consensus.
>>
Yo newfags!
Don't fall for shits like these: >>1615223

If you want to make money with that type of shit then you need to be an affiliate of sites like that shit.
But I guess it can't make good money in these days if they have to promote it on boards like this. I know... I used to do shit like that and I feel sorry for guys who needs to shill sites like that to make money online.
>>
File: O.png (229KB, 603x373px) Image search: [Google]
O.png
229KB, 603x373px
There's only one way.
>>
>>1615596
lol i get that but when trying it to see how it works the video just stops.
>>
>>1615620
>clear your cache in case
i will try that. i disabled adblock for the site.
>>
Grind online poker. Risky but if you're good you can make a career out of it.
>>
>>1615168
I email you today for a matter of the utmost pressing concerning importance. My uncle has just died leaving a royal fund of 10 trillion united states dollars behind ......

please wire us the 2 billion as fast as possible and you will be handsomely rewarded
>>
>make original memes
>get bunch of followers
>companies pay a lot to have you advertise their shit on your shit meme proile
>>
>>1614818
How well does this work with the ad viewing sites?
If it works pretty solid then I may mix this with : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/948774
To put my local library's computer lab to some use without people noticing.
They happen to let their computers stay on all night and just turn off the monitors.
>>
File: gsoc-box-2014.png (23KB, 331x298px) Image search: [Google]
gsoc-box-2014.png
23KB, 331x298px
Google paid me $5000 to work at home all summer!
Find out how with this one weird trick.
>>
Www.app.Spare5.com is a good choice too, is not your classic ad bullshit. you do tasks and get paid for it, it's kinda boring. But today I made 8 dollars in load screen time while I was playing video games
>>
>>1613996
It's legit, i've been using it for over a month, if it get's hacked i'm not fussed the money is in my bank account.

>>1614035
What do you mean trouble watching the videos?

>>1614139
I've got 4 computers running on 4 IP's, 2 tabs on each, I could make more but I don't want my main computers running it.

I've got an exploit but it's not worth releasing it, don't want it to get patched.
>>
>>1611852
doesn't it come out of the electric bill?
>>
>>1615985
Would you mind releasing how you do it to my email? I'm not trying to get exploits patched either but I live alone and besides my minimum wage job I don't really have another source of income. So I'd be really grateful for any help. I'd be willing to paypal you some money for the exploit if you want. [email protected]
>>
I have a profitable soccer prediction model that I use for sports betting. You could send me money and I'll use it to place bets on my models predictions in return for a small commission :^) Withdraw any time.
>>
>>1616054
What's your average return rate for 100$?
>>
>>1616059
It depends on how selective you want the model to be when it comes to the quality of the predictions. If you staked all the games it can predict, ROI would be around 20+%, but if you narrow it down to predictions with a good balance between expected value and profit it's around 70%. Could be even higher if I want to be very picky but then the profit would also be lower.
>>
>>1616074
Is it something you can make a living of?
>>
>>1616083
If your bankroll is big enough, sure. If withdrawing your living expenses every month means your bankroll won't grow you are in a tough spot though. Ideally you have your main income and treat it as side business or you have ways to generate passive income. Personally, I live off betting with no additional income, but taking out e.g. 2k every month does make a dent in my roll.
>>
>>1616094
How did you come up with the algorithm for the model?
Do you just input like 10 differents facts, statistics?
>>
>>1616118
Yes, much like most conventional models it's based on historical data, but instead of rating the teams attacking and defensive strengths I made a point system that indicates how much of an advantage one team has over the other and based on that I can calculate the probability of each outcome. I tried to replicate how I would personally judge the games based on the data. I could go out of my way and factor in a lot more things like pitch, weather, altitude, but imo those are things that I will just keep in mind when I place my bet, they don't belong in my model.

>>1616126
Hold on, need to take a look at it now.
>>
>>1611852
I tried signing up but it wont send me the verification email after waiting 20 or so minutes, how long does it usually take?
>>
>>1616142
How do you determine how much one of the advantage aspects is worth?
Things like winningstreak, last results against the teams etc.
>>
>>1616200
In the very beginning it's pretty much an educated guess and as I track more games, do back testing and see how the model performs I can make league specific adjustments. It's really just trial and error.
>>
>>1616207
You mind sharing how you bet? 1 game at low return? Or multiple games? Final score or 'side bets', like yellow cards etc
>>
>>1616207
Can you tell me more (like do you bet win/lose, only one leauge or more , big or small bets, how complex your algorithm is etc.) i find it very fascinating, but i also respect your intellectual property so i understand if you want to keep it private.
>>
>>1616212
Multiple bets, as long as the model indicates there's value. Mostly 1x2 and AH markets, simply because that's where it performs best and there's usually the most value. It's also a matter of access to data, because for more obscure leagues you don't just get very detailed data for free.

>>1616234
As for markets, see above.There are definitely some leagues I prioritize and where it performs best, but I try to cover them all (around 120+ leagues, divisions, groups right now). Some leagues have been unprofitable for me, which could be due to their unpredictable nature or because the model needs adjustments, but for now they're basically just on a blacklist and I don't bet on them. The size of the bets depends on the expected value and can be calculated using the Kelly Criterion. Let's just say the algorithm is surprisingly simple, it's mostly a matter of weighing the factors correctly and I'm using fairly recent data compared to many conventional models.
>>
Why does it have to be online?
>>
>>1611697
Easy (but might be risky) money online:
- buy BTC that's an awesome investment in itself
- double, triple... etc. it by playing: https://primedice.com/?c=adb4dz
It's a dice game on a trusted site, but you can use betting sites too. It's risky but worth it.
>>
>>1611852
How does this work exactly?

It said my viewability circles need to turn a certain color but they're staying blank. Am I doing something wrong or is it because of something else?
>>
>>1615632
used to do this but it's banned in the US still...
>>
>>1616551
So none of the videos load for me, besides the ads, regarding the ads is there a way i can make viewability green without having to keep the tab focused?
>>
>>1616655
Lmao that ProGame dude is addicted as fuck
>>
>>1616551
how to resend the verification email?

I also didn't get one
>>
>>1615632
I tried this but I live in the US and can't find a place to play
>>
>>1611697
We r/beermoney now !

Ok, faggots, let's do this. Wanna make like 5 bucks every week on your shitdroid device ? Want another reason not to kill yourself today?
Get Cashpirate and use the code RLIMWB to get cancer.
>>
>>1616837
Elaborate pls
>>
>>1616843
People started shilling their apps and ref codes so that's why the comparison.

If you're talking about the app you literally download it, use my code for extra AIDS then check it once in a blue supermoon to download then delete some other shitty apps for $$$
>>
File: Capture.png (120KB, 1577x886px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
120KB, 1577x886px
Don't know what any of this means but I just made $20 in three months.

My sites aren't getting shit but my uTubes seem to be doing something.

Poptarts on me guis! ^_^
>>
>>1616865
WTF is this shitty site and can I make $5 a month with it if I suck at basically everything ?
>>
File: Capture2.png (75KB, 1623x934px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
75KB, 1623x934px
>>1616873

My site doesn't get much traffic, not really good at coding so I can't make it fully functional. Hell I forgot the wordpress password

You guys were all like "do something that fits you" so I did.

& no it's not one of those channels that:

>Copies another video/show
>Puts borders around it
>Spams on Reddit
>Gets view$
>Deletes video before YouTube does
>>
>>1616888
GG, m8. Make us proud !
>>
I made over 1000 usd with less than 1500 views on my website. All from paid traffic.
>>
>>1616901
in 24hour
>>
>>1616907
that must be some conversion rate... what kind vertical are you promoting?
>>
>>1616987
only with text ads, around 5% conv rate.
>>
There is no easy way to make money online.
Stop aiming so low with that 1-2$ a day bullshit.
Making money online = Online businesses
>>
>>1617070
>1-2$ a day
Nigger, I make $2 a week with Cashpirate. I don't give no fucks.
>>
>>1616655
kek, faggot
>>
>>1617061
adsense? They don't convert for me
>>
>>1617082
Adwords.
>>
>>1617088
Adwords is to get your ad on the internet, not to earn money on your site??
>>
>>1615985
agreed with >>1616010 send it to my e-mail. [email protected]
>>
>>1617093
I sell my own digital product.
>>
File: lol.png (32KB, 793x831px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
32KB, 793x831px
1yr ago I was broke, feelsgood
>>
>>1617114

>Open cases

So who's tryna scam you this time?
>>
>>1617104
Oh ok, that makes sense, is it crap?
>>
>>1617127
Some guy did 10 chargebacks in 2 days lmao.
Called PayPal 3 time they don't give a fuck.
ohwell...
>>
>>1617104
>>1617114
Cool! I'm planning something like that! Can you tell me more about your product? Must be pretty good
>>
>>1615390
Can anybody confirm of this is legit
>>
>>1615390
Is this a scam?
>>
>>1617132
game accounts.
>>
>>1617139
>>1617143
its a scam, yes.
>>
>>1617216
Report this guy for shilling his affiliate link
And forget about clixense and every other website that remotely resembles it. You will not gain anything worthwhile.
>>
>>1617143
>>1617139
Binary options robots are real but they are usually not as efficient as they advertise them. People like to hate binary optins because they make stupid decisions and lose money, just like on the stock or forex market.
>>
>>1611697
No. There's no good ways or else Pajeets would dominate the internet.

Open a brick and mortar business. Everyone is a fucking pussy and its easy to find a profitable venture, just pick a service/product and put more quality in your work than the average person.
>>
avoid binary options unless you want to lose your money. and it's not because it's a gamble. there are signal sellers and strategies that are very easy to follow and it's very easy to grow your wallet on there.
i joined a very popular network a few years ago. made a killing but they refused to cash me out.
talked to several people who did BO. they all lost money. thankfully i didn't lose much, just the minimum buy-in.some of the guys i've spoken to lost over 150k.
as far as i';m concerned, the only people making money on BO are those not in US, the brokers and their affiliates. heck, every broker's affiliate program i've seen pays you 100% commission. and with $200-500 minimum deposit, you can make good money convincing people to sign up for binary options.
>>
>>1617273
>brick and mortar
>profitable business
>2016
>>
>>1615786
Oddly enough I have a meme page on facebook with 1,200+ Likes
>>
>>1615632
This.

Pic related. Its my year so far. AMA
>>
>>1618023
What games do you play? Cash or tournament. What stakes? How many hours a day? Do you use Holdem Manager? At micro stakes there are bad players but do you find that at higher stakes too?
>>
>>1618023

I've just started in the last month and lost a little initially but am starting to track upwards now (still net down but closing the deficit). I've got a few questions though.

How many tables do you play at once?
What stakes did you start at?
What's your bankroll management strategy?
Is this your only job?
What sites do you like best/have the worst players?
>>
>>1618063
Cash games, 1/2-25/50, but mostly 1/2-5/10. I've logged about 900 hours this year so far online (thats the graph) with about 100 hours logged live. I've lost about 30k this year playing live tournaments. I have both holdem manager and PT4, HEM for when I'm playing on windows and PT4 for the mac. You can find actual whales, really bad players, almost daily up to 1/2 and 2/4 daily if you know where to look. The competition at higher stakes is much more cutthroat but I find my spots
>>
>>1618080
I play 4-12 tables, just depending on how many profitable tables I can find.

I started playing $2 Sit and go tournaments online in 2007.

Nowadays I am comfortably bankrolled for the games I play. However as you can see in the graph I do some times take shots at bigger games. The highest stake I played this year was 25/50, but at the time I was up 170k on the year, so I didn't mind taking the chance. Didn't work out this time unfortunately haha.

Yes, this has been my only source of income my entire life.

For Americans, ignition is the best. You can find bad players in games all the way up to 10/20. If you are not living in the US, canada or china you do not have access to the bodog/ignition games though unfortunately. I'm not too familiar with the landscape outside of the US for online poker, but I would venture a guess that Pokerstars has the hardest games online. Ringfenced networks, like sites that only allow French players or Italian players tend to be the best because of lack of competition.
>>
>>1618083
How did you learn to play? How does a beginner learn?
>>
>>1618153
I read a handful of poker books and that took me from a loser to a slight winner. After about a year of playing I had made a couple thousand bucks so I invested in video training site. Basically you pay for access to a library of instructional videos by known pros. They play and explain their thought processes.

The game has evolved quite a bit, but it still is possible to come up the ranks for very motivated people. I'm not hear to shill for any particular training site, but some are preferable to others. WRT poker books, no poker books are worth anything besides those published at Two Plus Two publishing. Again, not really here to shill for them as I have nothing to gain
>>
>>1618158
I always was crappy at poker. Mind sharing the name of the video site or the books you used?
>>
>>1615189
This tbqh senpai. And I don't mean the "oh gamble on memes lel" like everyone on biz, most lose money and it's for a reason. I mean look at company balance sheets, news, what they offer to produce profit, technical analysis, and THEN evaluate company value.

This is by far the easiest, but most people don't do it properly because most people are average or dumb and would rather Fuck around and half ass it.
>>
Is there any archive of the money4anon info?
>>
No skills and no investment? You will waste tons of tedious hours for peanuts. It's just not worth it, you would be better off investing every single minute training a profitable skill and saving up some money.
>>
>>1618088
Why not just gamble on microcaps? Less work involved
>>
>>1611697
online betting
weed edibles (cookies, brownies and whatever else you can do with THC)
buy something on Craigslist and resell it on Amazon for 20% more than its worth
Computer repair
Market Affiliate
>>
>>1616054
are you selling the model or just looking for bets?
>>
>>1611697
>doesn't involve prostitution
You're on the wrong board.
>>
File: 1456599477267.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1456599477267.png
7KB, 420x420px
I know a great way that's basically every NEET's dream, but I won't share it. Easy too. Won't give any hints either.
>>
>>1620400
kek
>>
>>1620400

Daily reminder that people like this exist ,a real human being went through the work of posting that reply
>>
>>1620459
sometimes you have a nice little side business that's so easy to do that if you tell anyone what it is they'll do it too and fuck up your niche
>>
>>1620400
Youtube music promotion channel, featuring a donations option at the bottom and pretending to be a cute girl to top it off.
>>
>>1615632
What's it like living in 2005?
>>
>run three videos in 3 tabs
>mute tabs
>go to work or browse like normal
>15 videos = 3 points
>????
>make like 3 bucks a day for nothing

Instagc com/1405996

Referral link gives 100 points. 1 point = .01 cent

Cash out is 100 points
>>
>>1614150
>>1620814

Forgot to post proof.

Also watch ticker for surveys that are worth doing. You could make like more than 5 bucks a day for an hour's worth of surveys
>>
>>1611949
How would one do this? Any quick start guides?
>>
>>1620814
>receive free gift cards
no thanks
>>
>>1614194
I been doing it for a few months, and on a good day I'll make $15. I use it as extra money. To buy stuff outside my budget. Right now I'm saving of a ps 4 pro. 175 bucks to go.
>>
>>1617151
what game? ur doin sick
>>
Easy money {
>Join online betting bookmakers that offer new deposit bonuses like tipico, bet365, bovada, etc.
>take their max bonus you deposit 100, they match, now you got 200 x 3 bookmakers = 600
>become Mormon or or Muslim and get 4 mail order brides from Syria or somewhere.
>open them all betting accounts with 3 bookmakers + bonuses, now you have 3k, with a 1500 start up cost.
>every weekend you you make 30 100€ bets on some stupid teams like bayern Munich or teams with 1.2 odds.
>first week you make 600
>2nd week 700
>3rd week 900
>keep going until you lose.
}
>>
>>1621916
It took me a week to earn $10, how the Hell can you make $15 in a day? And how many hours of work is your "day" on there?
>>
>>1621208
You can do Paypal and Direct Deposit.
>>
>>1614194
Why are all the rewards $0.00
>>
I made like 100$ in a month by selling online money for GTA5 , invested 20$ in a hack and just spawned money for whoever wanted money. Made a few threads on various forums like hackforums, mpgh etc. Didn't make much but it was enough to get back my investment and bought a few games. It would probably be even more profitable now but I have a real job and don't have time anymore for it.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.