[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if no one knows your rich are you really rich?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1469149628584.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1469149628584.png
7KB, 225x225px
if no one knows your rich are you really rich?
>>
Does it matter what other people think of you?
>>
>>1610559
yep.

I don't worry about money, whether you know it or not.
I don't work if I don't want to, whether you know it or not.
I travel and do what I like, whether you know it or not.
I can have whatever I want within reason, whether you know it or not.
I have the resources to help others, the ability to care for my loved ones, the resources to make things generally go my way.....
>>
>>1610559
Yeah.
If poor people lose their job and don't find a new one, their whole fucking world turns to dust in a matter of months.

On the other hand I personally could lose my job right now and would probably only start to feel the heat after a few years or even a decade.
>>
>>1610559
If a tree falls in the forest, but no one is around to hear it, it still undeniably makes a sound. You see, sound is just a vibration propagating as a wave. When the tree falls, these vibrations will occur and send waves traveling through the medium of air. These waves will change the ambient air pressure regardless of listenership.
>>
>>1610559
That depends whether "no one" includes yourself.
>>
>>1610571
>You see, sound is just a vibration propagating as a wave.
except that's wrong.

a sound is also your eardrum moving to that vibration, your nerves encoding that vibration, and then your brain interpreting it.

the difference is that the sound doesn't perceive itself, rich people do.
>>
>>1610573
nope it's still a sound without all of that occurring. look up the definitions of sound.
>>
>>1610576
>look up the definitions of sound.
yeah, they all mention the ear.
>>
>>1610593
lol no they don't. you're not even taking a solipsistic approach to this right? you're just arguing that by definition sound waves have to hit an eardrum in order to be called sound waves? because that's actually retarded.
>>
>>1610618
we're talking about "sound," not "sound waves."
>>
>>1610627
Mate you're a retard.
>>
>>1610559
If we're talking literally about cash or easy to liquefy assets: Yes. Because unlike everything else in life, it's a fucking indisputable, objective number. You can quantify it.
Yes. Yes yes yes.

>inb4 fluctuation in value of tangible assets and cash
>inb4 searching for an exact numeric tipping point at which someone becomes "rich"
>>
File: rome_september.jpg (210KB, 540x355px) Image search: [Google]
rome_september.jpg
210KB, 540x355px
>>1610559
you could literally buy a fake luxury watch for a few hundred dollars at the most, rent a really nice luxury apartment, suit, and car for a weekend, and just act like you're some executive and have millions of dollars, and most people will believe you as long as you play the part. there, you're now rich to 95% of girls you'll meet in a club or whatever.
>>
>>1610576
>>1610618

You must not know what the theory of relativety is
>>
>>1610571

>2016
>having such dogmatic belief in mind-independent substance

All you have ever experienced is ideas. Ideas produced by your own imagination and ideas presented to you but your senses.

Why should I believe any of these perceptions i receive through my senses have a material cause that is independent of any mind or soul? We can already be certain of our own ability to produce ideas with no basis in an external and independent material universe. Why must we suppose anything else is possible?
>>
you're richer because you don't have to deal with sycophants and gold diggers
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.