[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Logic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: cannotcomprehend.png (13KB, 565x302px) Image search: [Google]
cannotcomprehend.png
13KB, 565x302px
Not sure if I should post this here or adv-

I seem to have trouble reading or digesting information. I went from autismlevel consumption of information as a child until about recently and now I can't even sit and learn something for fun like another language or sit to play chess. It's like there is a forcefield that does not allow me to make a connection with the text or whatever in front of me. I have made this illustration to show you what I mean
>>
>>1610086
Anyway, I'm trying to up my logic skills. I tried looking up logic things online and that is when I realized I can't even connect enough in order to make logical approaches. Has anyone else had this issue? It's like my body tries hard to connect to work but my brain is missing a slight thing. I've noticed when I get hardcore OCD spells like cleaning or organizing my brain feels different. How do I get back to autism level in order to work or study?
>>
Quit TV, netflix, YT and disable your some accounts (temporarily). Visit the library and read something interesting. You'll readjust and get used to more boring (although far more interesting things)

Also yes, this is adv shit
>>
Getting smarter is an exercise that doesnt involve anything but yourself though. Just do nothing but think

I put on headphones and use rainymood and trainymood, helps me relax
>>
>>1610102
I don't watch tv or any movies. (I get bored and can't get into the plot ever) Occasionally I watch news in different languages to accustom my ear. I don't have any social media accounts. How do you hold interest in things? I'm afraid because I'm starting my biz in a month and can't seem to understand basic logical puzzles and logic is key in biz
>>
>>1610107
yes that's the strange thing. I used to sit around and theorize or think or conceptualize all day long and now I sit in quiet and it's just... empty quiet... relaxing, but sad. It's like my brain is constantly relaxed (I call it lazy?) which isn't great.
>>
>>1610107

also thank you for your input it is valuable
>>
>>1610086
holy shit I solved my issue. The voice in my head was gone. Once I realized this everything is better now. You know, the voice that reads in your head when you read things.
>>
>>1610133
>>
>>1610133
How do you think then?
>>
If you literally can't read for more than a few minutes that is not normal, it could well be a mental illness like ADHD predominantly inattentive which has symptoms that don't appear until someone is a teenager, though see a doctor before leaping to conclusions like a tumblr attention whore.

Learn how to develop an interest in things. Clear your head and think only about that one thing until you forget about other anxieties and distractions. Don't worry if you can't stop thinking about the things you are trying to forget, set yourself a task like re-iterating what you learned last lesson or some mental arithmetic and it will only be 2 minutes tops before you are thinking about something work related. While sitting there doing nothing you will eventually get bored and you will be compelled to do whatever it was you were thinking about and planning.
>>
>>1610086
Are you employed? If so what do you do?
>>
>>1610133
Friday started early
>>
File: IMG_3752.jpg (37KB, 320x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3752.jpg
37KB, 320x374px
>>1610133
I dont get how that helps you comprehend things better.
>>
mindfog. quit jackin off for a month
>>
>>1610886
Does this actually help?
>>
Try smoking weed. I'm not even joking or a blazerfaggot, it may do something.
>>
>>1610133

Disregard my previous post. This is the dumbest thing I've ever fucking seen on this board.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.