[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APH CGC HALO OGI ON FIRE!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 38

File: Rare_3383a2_5582801.jpg (26KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Rare_3383a2_5582801.jpg
26KB, 420x420px
Pretty good week for weed stocks IMO!

I'm making strong 30+% profit this week. Feeeeeeeeels gud. Any happy anons this week?

General weed stock thread.
>>
/biz/ is so quiet lately. don't let this board die ffs!!!
>>
>>1609420
Me. I bought OGI last year at .91, APH at 1.20 and CGC at 2.56. Wish I wasn't a poor fag and was playing with big bucks
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 750x1207px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 750x1207px
Inb4 retards come here saying its a bullshit industry and that we're gonna lose our money.
>>
>>1609483
I'm cashing out, who knows if it'll go higher, but I'm happy with 300% returns
>>
>>1609420
OP is the same guy who posted multiple threads crying and blaming /biz/ for his weed stock losses 1-2 months ago.
>>
What's happening with AFI. Do I get out even though I got in at .13 or just leave it and forget about it?
>>
>>1609490
I was talking people off the cliff when they were dipping. But honestly if you got in early this year or last year you've made out like a fucking bandit. I would be leery about getting in now though.
>>
>>1609488
Can be a good time to cash out, re-enter at a later stage when it'll be slower/lower.

>>1609490
Bullshit. I always been the one who told to hold your fucking bags you piece of shit. Don't blame your losses on me. I'm in the few ones who bought early and never worried about it.

>>1609499
I'm seeing some action today but not much lately. I'm holding it, pretty sure it'll burst some day. (fingers crossed)
>>
Still a while to go for canadian legalization, the recent american news is bumping everything up cause people are getting more confident that canada will pull through.

>>1609483
already made >1k since the start of the month, its pretty awesome. people underestimate how badly young canadians want legal weed
>>
>>1609420
@17% gain CGC,MT,ACB
>>
Looking to start investing into weed at the end of november. Should I or shouldn't I?
>>
>>1609525
you should do it sooner rather than later, a month is a lot of gains right now
>>
>>1609525
The trick is to invest when nobody talks about it, when it's a slow news week and price are stagnating. When people starts talking about it again, it's because price are acting crazy good so it's honestly NOT the good time to enter.

Or also before earning reports, any good news like getting a license to grow weed (for the weed sector) or getting big contracts from other big companies.

Never listen to bag holders in here who tell you "buy eth urrr durrr" or to buy when they're talking about selling off in the same thread. Be wise, use YOUR feelings and not anon's.

>>1609523
Good job anon!
>>
>>1609528
>>1609530
Alright thanks lads, it's just that I'm becoming legal to trade stocks at the end of november.
>>
>>1609530
thanks man, i was postin around before askin u shit (8k to invest)
ive never even seen this kinda gain before and im honestly really surprised at myself for not getting super emotional (happy/sad) abt it

i was mentioning stocks to my friends and they were amazed that i could possibly make >100% gain in a year and kept asking me how much i had invested (all poorish college/uni students), went with "oh only 1k not that much"
>>
>>1609537
oh ok, yeah listen to bob, wait until people start to go quiet, because things will slow down, dont buy in the middle of the hype
>>
>friend tells me to invest in medical marijuana stock saying its going to go up
>buy day before election on his recommendation
>tanks, currently at a 20% loss, thank God I only bought 900 shares
>not sure if hold
Boy I sure am a fucking retard for listening to others like OP.

Can someone recommend me a book for actual and practical investing?
>>
>>1609552
yes hold holy shit, elections are always times of high volatility and usual losses, but correct themselves shortly after

and read investopedia
>>
>>1609542
1k is better than nothing anon, I have a few Ks not that much too but with that much profits even investing 1k is becoming pretty profitable :P I'm trying to swing trade it so I can sell when high and re-enter at lower points, making more and more profits so I can invest even more in the long run.

>>1609548
You are also right about not waiting too much though, a few weeks is okay but he shouldn't wait too long either hehehe

>>1609552
You'd be a retard for believing you'd do AMAZING profits in a few days. Stock trading needs knowledge, research and emotionless patience. It's okay to be losing, I'm in the red often but that's just when I buy more so when I'm in the green I do a fuck more ton of profits. Ying/yang you gotta embrace the downfall and learn to fly from the highs.

I'd start with:
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/basics/07/getting-started-stocks.asp

I also liked
http://www.eatsleeptrade.net/
>>
>>1609573
I told my friends i invested 1k, i actually dropped 8k in
>>
>>1609483
>news headlines one day
>Trump cracks down on legalization
>all canadian pot stocks drop 70% in one day

Prepare your angus
>>
>all weed stocks going high
>THC refuses to follow the trend

I should have stuck to CGC and all these other meme stocks giving good gains
>>
when is the vote for legalization?
>>
File: 1471735986738.jpg (154KB, 648x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1471735986738.jpg
154KB, 648x1280px
urg i put in some more money in CGC
currently 7.4% of my portfolio

I have no idea when I should be selling ive only been holding since like midoctober right before the small panic
>>
As soon as i saw cali prop 64 ahead in the polls i knew weed would explode for at least a year. Problem is ive never bought stock before and im not too sure how to go about doing it. After saving some money i want to start investing for retirement, going to put a small amount in an ira with a broker and play with the rest in the stock market.

Is online trading legit? Who should i start with? I wanted to avoid online trading since i figure it was just a meme but after speaking a bit with one of my asian friends it seems legit
>>
>>1609420
>Just checked APH
>Eminem roaring in my head, we going to the moon boys
>>
File: 1475123792888.jpg (64KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1475123792888.jpg
64KB, 499x499px
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK SERIOUS GUYS:::::::::

Is there any reason for the current +10% ratings on many weed stocks??

Plans for hold, sell or BUY even more?

When is important elections on legislation??
>>
>>1609875
I'd say US elections and California, Nevada & Massachusetts voted to legalize it.
>>
>>1609854
hahaha same here, I just tried to set an alert for 4.5 and when I clicked okay it immediately rang meaning it's already past 4.5 LOL winning!
>>
Also this seems to be good exposure: http://www.b-tv.com/btv-ep-311/
>>
>>1609883
don't forget maine very narrowly legalized it too, a 0.4% win
>>
>>1609552
>>1609573
>>1609557
Thank you very much for the input

I'll admit, its a pink sheet.

Should I hang myself now?
>>
>every weed stock on my watchlist is tanking instead of the one i invested in

yikes, they'll recover though, trump has no reason to be against pot, busniess will now be booming with 4 new states legalizing pot and while I am bummed he's my prez now, he knows there's money to be made.

BUY THE DIP
>>
>>1610054
sure he does republicans hate weed because it competes with Tobacco
>>
File: weed $$$.png (12KB, 1689x89px) Image search: [Google]
weed $$$.png
12KB, 1689x89px
easy 6000 € in 5 weeks.
>>
File: suicide-gun1.jpg (20KB, 426x282px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-gun1.jpg
20KB, 426x282px
>>1609420
>TFW sold CGC at 6.81
>>
>>1610171
If you made a profit then get out of your feelings.

>tfw didn't buy AAPL in '96 at 90 cents
>>
>>1610191
Yeah you're right bro.

But I feel as though I acted emotionally. Originally I was planning on staying the long course to April but I had a change of heart after reading some FUD and considered these comapnies don't make much of a profit I decided i'd rather just cashout than potentially get left holding a speculative stock
>>
>>1610220
Onwards and upwards big fella, get amongst it and good luck with the future.
>>
>>1610226
Thanks my friend.

It's just a risky game it feels, I'm more of an ETF guy
>>
>>1609938
Don't give up. I'd say hold them all, once they start to go all green you'll thank me. Red is nothing to be worried about. Just make sure any of them don't go bankrupt, google them once in a while to know what's up with them but don't despair anon.

>>1610171
>>1610220
You made a profit which is great. Just re-enter when things settle down a little, on a slower day at a lower price. They'll end up going downward anyway, it's how it works.
>>
>>1610262
>Just re-enter when things settle down a little, on a slower day at a lower price. They'll end up going downward anyway, it's how it works.

But that's the thing.

i don't have much faith in this as a long-term thing. It's a pretty risky gamble and literally anything could happen, we're just speculating on companies that don't turn a profit. If I'm out I'm out for good.

Still holding some APH, though.
>>
>>1610106
you don't know what you're talking about and I implore you to do your homework
>>
>>1609477
hey man im exactly on the same boat as you. As a broke ass 22 year old I only dropped 1k in the industry back in late jan.
OGI at .71
APH at 1.05
and CGC at 2.52

All the haters thought it was a waste of 1000$
And all the people jumping in now are morons. The evidence was right in front of your face for all this time and now you'll have to settle for 60% gains rather than 400-500% gains.
>>
>>1609499
IF ANYONE MENTIONS AFI IN A POT STOCKS THREAD IM GONNA LOSE MY SHIT

AFI has nothing to do with pot. They grow spinach and tomatoes. AFI reminds me when all you morons jumped on the AGS train and lost a bunch of money on a "pot stock"

The day when AFI gets their weed growing license is the day when AFI will become a pot stock. Still many years to go before they are. Its such a shady company anyway and something like 60% of it is privately owned by con artists.

Even though AFI isnt worth shit, imma buy some more shares when they hit 5 cents where it belongs. The next pump and dump is gonna happen eventually when some more shady news come out
>>
>>1610567

Except AGS is a pot stock. They just signed an LOI to aquire a huge MJ greenhouse in Florida where it just became legal and another one in Rhode Island where it'll be legalized after new years.

I bought 10000 shares at .27 and made 2K in 3 days.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x871px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x871px
Guys CGC is gonna release a quarterly financial report on November 14th, this coming monday. Should we sell?
>>
jesus christ, ive made 22%gains since the start of the month. how is this fair that i can just make 2k and not have to pay any taxes on it???
>>
remember to buy WAVES
>>
>>1610927
it will either drop or go higher depending on what the majority thinks of it, hard to know really

im just going to keep holding
>>
Are you holding in a TFSA?
If you have a background in finance, have held/is holding a job in finance, make a lot of trades, use exotic shit like options or have way too much wins in your TFSA, the CRA can at its discretion start taxing you business income instead of capital gains and they might even go after your TFSA too. It has happened with people who made a million in their TFSA or just people who trade too much while being NEET.
>>
File: bread garlic cheese pull.jpg (278KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bread garlic cheese pull.jpg
278KB, 680x1024px
>>1610936
meant to quote >>1610928
>>
>>1610936
yes tfsa
and no im 20 right now, first year of accounting at college. thats fucked though, guess they didnt expect people to make that much i guess?
>>
>all marijuana stocks are up this month
>except THC and AFI (AFI isn't a cannabis company, but is getting into market with its cultivation systems)

I guess I'm feeling pretty good. I'm going to accumulate more APH, OGI, CGC, and also load up on some ACB today.

Should I pick up PUF, MJN, and MT, too?
>>
>>1610951
APH,MT,CGC here

you just need to hope and pray that you choose the company that health canada wants to work with to supply the major chains (ie. shoppers drug mart)
>>
>>1610936
That happened in literally a few cases where people were making multiple trades per day using their tfsa accounts.

If you buy say APH, wait a month, then sell, noone is gonna come after your gains.
>>
Just sold my CGC and OGI, holding my APH for another month.
>>
>>1610962
Bought in at 2.56 CGC and .91 OGI btw. Might buy back in later. Thinking we'll see a dip in weed stocks in the next few weeks as investors try to reposition.
>>
File: 3155088_3_o.jpg (91KB, 536x681px) Image search: [Google]
3155088_3_o.jpg
91KB, 536x681px
btw canadafags what live quote services and stock screeners do you guys use? I'd rather not use my broker as much because I'm starting to get paranoid about the CRA. It seems everything I find is very delayed or I can't get good bid ask info.
>>
>>1610962

>he sold CGC

Kek
>>
>>1610972
Td roker actually seems to be fairly reliable
>paranoid about CRA
how much money do you have?
>>
I barely made anything trading, but I don't like the idea of being logged on for the entire day. Just a few weeks ago I had to update my employer info and tell them I was NEET. I do hold 400ish k in total though
>>
>>1610974
CGC is badly managed. I wouldn't be surprised if APH bought them out at some point
>>
>>1610994
Why is it badly managed? Just curious.

>>1610989
That's kind of my worry too, I'm a contractual software developer but I've been more of a loner stock trader for the past year. I fear someone questions why I have so much money. What a fucking society we live in when we fear to have too much because of the gov's.
Hope my tax return won't be a fucking mess to fill this year lol
>>
urg i should have sold CGC when it was peaking near 9.90 before noon.
>>
>>1611268
Join the club. I should've sold AGS at .50 instead of getting greedy and it dropping like a rock.
>>
>>1609830
Can anyone answer this? Is online trading a meme?
New to stocks, only previous experience is runescape...
>>
>>1611268
dw anon itll probably rise up again, remember these stocks are more buy and hold until legalization
>>
>>1611521
they're meme'd atm
OMG BUY BCUZ CALI LEGALIZED
Literally no effect on Canadian companies. They can't and won't be able to sell there.
>>
Interesting little tidbit of info regarding APH

http://www.cantechletter.com/2016/10/shoppers-drug-marts-medical-marijuana-move-huge-aphria-says-clarus/
>>
holding aph, and thc biomed

hopefully THC recovers
>>
>>1611564
yeah exactly what i was saying here >>1610957
>>
The pot stocks you want to get in now are the obes with relatively low floats and/or very good research teams NMUS and OWCP are examples of this. A few growers will do well, TRTC perhaps, but most growers wont-when its legal to grow why not grow on your own? Look into companies that lease land for growers as well. But pot research and pot related products like skin cream and medicine are the way to go here. Some GIANTS are going to come out of this.
>>
The acronym for successful licensed producers is COMAA

Canopy, Organigram, Mettrum, Aurora and Aphria. I'd also add Pharmacann, because they have a license as well. there are no others that have licenses currently. You cannot go wrong with any of these companies. The last two weeks, it seems Aurora has gained the least and is due to catch up. Like I said though, you cannot go wrong, pick any one of these companies and hold into further definitive news.
>>
>>1612007
^I mean as far as Canadian companies go. I am just going to hold my Canadian stocks and start researching some American marijuana companies. It's a bit trickier in the states, but I am sure there is some cash to be made. The only shitty thing is that I am Canadian myself, and can only avoid taxes by investing Canadian in my TFSA...
>>
>>1612007
one of the anons on here earlier was saying that metrum and aurora are basically sister companys
>>
hi guys im looknig to get in on these weedbucks. which companies should i be looking into? i see canopy growth is a big one
>>
>>1612363
What did a nonsense support his claim with?
>>
>>1612386
when he bought medical stuff from mettrum, it had auroras logo/branding on it aswell, something along those lines
>>
>>1609552
Don't listen to fuck wit 'friends' or the internet; analyse earnings, determine an intrinsic value, and follow regulation and deregulation.
>>
>>1611988
https://www.liberal.ca/realchange/marijuana/

wrong

in Canada atleast. According to the politicians they want to legalize it but keep it out of minors hands. So they will have a few dispensaries selling it to places like shoppers drug mart and they will then sell it to customers

other than people who need to it medicinally you will not be able to grow it yourself.
>>
>>1612367
Since there's only 6 licensed companies, just pick the ones you like. Aurora is voting to expand to a 600,000+SQFT grow house from their current 55,000 SQFT growhouse on Nov 27. I'm sure the town will be okay with it, since they allowed them to start up in the first place. I dont know of any potential bigger news. Canopy is developing deals with Real Estate companies to expand as well. For these reasons I am in 75% Aurora and 25% Canopy. I am betting on companies with current plans to expand, but still investing a bit more in the "underdog" Aurora, hoping to make some more immediate gains. I'm sure at some point all the companies will try to expand though, but they might get my money later on.
>>
>>1612363
yup that was me. I had jury duty in montreal on oct 24th and it was hours and hours of wait and I started chatting about "medical" marijuana with the dude next to me and how I made a killing off those stocks and this dude behind me pulled out his prescription papers saying he buys off Aurora but all the papers say Mettrum on them and then in the fineprints it said something about Aurora. I only read them because he was telling me how they are sister companies and I didn't believe him at first
>>1612386
>>
>>1612631
OGI still never disclosed their land and their land expanded A LOT a few months ago. Word is that they have access to millions of sqft to grow dope
>>
>>1610589
>AGS
Last time I checked they were only in the LED business for grow ops and have no weed growing license
>>
>>1612822
And run by a scammer ceo

Makes me think ags is just a pump & dump.
>>
man i hate the weekends
>>
>>1609420
After 10 years i'm stopping my investments
>>
>>1612828
AFI is on the same boat. But I profited a lot from holding AFI for 48 hours during the last pump & dump
>>
File: goodbye gains.png (199KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye gains.png
199KB, 500x747px
>>1610959
>gains
I keep thinking of this. Thanks fags.
>>
File: 23423f4d3r13g53fcqv532431gh3bgv.jpg (98KB, 480x472px) Image search: [Google]
23423f4d3r13g53fcqv532431gh3bgv.jpg
98KB, 480x472px
>Tfw bought afi at 0.17
>>
>>1613431
I'd suggest you hold till the next pump and dump when you hit profit. There will for sure be another scam announcement and all the dumbasses are gonna jump on it again
>>
>>1613663
Is ags also a scam?

It hopped to .49 literally over two days. 50%+ increase in two days then major fall
>>
File: albondiga plate gold.jpg (2MB, 3239x2429px) Image search: [Google]
albondiga plate gold.jpg
2MB, 3239x2429px
CGC released 2nd quarter financial result today, not sure if i should buy more at opening
>>
>>1614426
well it just jumped from 9.33 to 9.88 over the weekend, so your choice
>>
urg should have been patient today....
i bought more CGC at 9.88 and APH at 4.87
>>1614465
>>
>>1614468
yeah always be skeptical when it makes big gaps like that, cause there will be people wanting to get out and sell right at that time
>>
Can anyone redpill me on AMMJ? I bought the recent dip. Dunno if i shoukd hold long until they actually make some business or sell for the small gainz..
>>
>tfw sold cgc at 6.81 and never bought back on

JUST
>>
THC isn't moving up with the big boys or Beleave
What gives?
>>
Okay I'm just going to sell AGS now. fuck this meme scammer ceo and this pump and dump stock
>>
So in less than a month ive made almost 50% gains (buy and hold)

we still have until spring

when do you think itll start to level off????
>>
>>1614623
i think it might go down a bit sometime before April
but shit wll go back up with the announcements for legalizing recreational weed.

currently holding 13.7% of my portfolio in CGC and APH. I kinda regret not buying more earlier. I'm really tempted into going full retard on this
>>
>>1609420
>$CARA and $XXII dropping
welp i tried to believe, should have taken my gains when i had the chance.
>>
>>1614667
55% in cgc/18% in APH (4k/2k)

whats the current plan?
>>
Why can't fucking THC just go up.
>>
I sold AGS fuck that bullshit.
>>
>>1614426
I'm selling some in CGC now, just to get back my original investment. If it drops I'm investing again.
>>
>money was supposed to be in my account on Friday
>still not in
>tfw missing out on more double-digit gains
>>
WTF!!! Canopy +20% today and Aphria +12%!

I made fking 4500€ today lol
>>
>>1614771
ive made almost 4k in 2 weeks
and the gains aint stoppin senpai

>>1614765
iktf, auto transfer supposed to be taken out of pay every friday but goes monday
>>
>>1614771
OGI is up 23% too :)

Today I breached the 500% average return on my 3 investments in the industry :)
Selling half today and buying more this week when the price goes down
>>
btw guise OGI is valued at over 1 billion dollars... Do you guys really believe its gonna go to 2-3 billion? Sell now and short if it goes higher lol
>>
>>1614838
I meant to say CGC is valued at over 1 billion*
>>
>>1614834
>500%
bruh how much have you made?
>>
>>1614671
no idea desu, i think that it's definitely a viable industry, but I've got no idea what would be a reasonable share price
>>
>>1614848
Im a broke ass student and invested 1k in early feb so I only have 5500$ right now. Still good in terms of percentage and that 5k is like 1 year of car payments or a bit less than 2 semesters so im pretty happy with it.
>>
>>1614848
I just wish i had more money to play with and retire at 22 and live like a king
>>
Also, for everyone that wants to make extra gains:

All the small companies on the securities exchanges follow the graphs of the big ones with a few weeks of delay. It's worth the risk/gains ratio even for the scam companies like AFI
>>
should I get CGC for 10k right now or wait for dip
>>
>>1614909
no one knows but my guys tell me its gonna go back down to at least 7-8$ within the next month.

Follow your own guts or wait a few days till the hype slows down. They released some numbers today but its nothing out of the ordinary
>>
File: kebab soderkoping.jpg (205KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
kebab soderkoping.jpg
205KB, 1600x1068px
>>1614933
who are your guys?
>>
>>1615017
I typo'd I meant to say guts lol
>>
massive gains abound Gents!

holding APH CGC and OGI has paid off

i feel sorry for anyone that doubted the weed market
>>
>>1612010
Any info about taxes investing on us stocks? I didn't know about that and did invest in US stocks. Oh.
>>
File: kebab nygraddad.jpg (2MB, 2700x1662px) Image search: [Google]
kebab nygraddad.jpg
2MB, 2700x1662px
>>1615045
There's foreign withholding taxes on dividends but that's about it I think

What he meant was that he can't hold American stocks in his TFSA .
>>
File: 20161114_124346.png (115KB, 720x1046px) Image search: [Google]
20161114_124346.png
115KB, 720x1046px
>>1609420
Woooohooo chicken fuckers. I'll follow it all the way back down too. Holding forever!
>>
Sold at 11.05 and 11.14, now let's wait for the dip..
>>
>>1615106
this month is the announcement of the task force coming up with a bill for legalization

as soon as that announces all weed stocks skyrocket. If you want to eject from the spaceship in low earth orbit when its on its way to complete a moon mission thats your prerogative
>>
>>1615123
If they don't announce it by tomorrow, the stock will dip a little by noon, and I can get on the space ship again..
>>
CHV and Aurora seem undervalued
>>
>>1614896
what are the lil guys?
>>
>>1615461
CHV, THC Biomed, Aurora
>>
was in accounting class today and teacher mentioned legalization and i said how people should invest in it

showed him portfolio after class
>damn anon gj
:)
>>
File: kebab pork.jpg (331KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kebab pork.jpg
331KB, 1000x1000px
>>1615123
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1092399

>The Task Force on Marijuana Legalization and Regulation will consult with Canadians and experts to provide information to the Government that will help inform the design of a new legislative system. Their report will be presented to Ministers in November 2016. The final report will be made public by the Ministers once they have had the opportunity to consider its advice

how long do you think it takes for the ministers to go through it before making the report public? The task force have said in the past to take it slow, so I'm assuming that when they'll make the report public, they'll probably tell us how conservative they'll be, which would probably dip the stocks...

But if there is gonna be a true long term commitment to recreational legalization, sales are gonna skyrocket no matter what in April.
>>
>>1615821
trudeau promised it will be legal by next spring & hes for suuuure gonna legalize on 4/20
>>
>>1615123
I put some sell orders today but was only able to sell OGI at 4.99 (which i bought at around .70 hehehe)

I had CGC for sale at 11.50 but it didnt get to that point today. IT WILL DIP before those news so I'll buy more this week, sell on the news then buy the dip again and hold until legal day

This is freeeee moneyz. So much free moneyz.

Also, CGC is already valued at 1/4th of the potential canadian legal weed market. Do you really think its gonna keep going up and up? This is a meme. There is no such thing as "medical" marijuana and do you really think EVERYONE is gonna go buy overpriced weed in weed stores? The millennials will keep getting their dank through their boys that will sell them dank at a fraction of the price you pay at dispensaries. Other than 40 year olds that already pay double price for their weed because they don't have any close friends in the business, I doubt more than 20% of the dope smoking population will buy from legal stores. I've been holding these stocks since early feb and I just cash out gradually. People that hold for too long after legalization will get slapped in the face when these companies don't turn enough profit to back their billion dollar valuation
>>
>>1615861
Yeah, why go to dispensaries and buy weed, that will always hold the same quality and weigh the same, when you can go to some shady dealer and buy random weed that differs in weight all the time.
>>
File: CkdRzgRUkAAcVfC.jpg (268KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
CkdRzgRUkAAcVfC.jpg
268KB, 1333x2000px
>>1615861

this rere really thinks the price of weed is going up...no, this is going to make your shitty buds fall through the floor...nobody is ever gonna smoke outdoor trash again
>>
>>1615913
>>1615890

Here in montreal we have the dankest kush sold for 60$ for 7g in a dispensary or 40-50$ sold in the streets by professionals. When you know a few people in their mid 20s that pay their studies and live off weed sales, you will always get a great deal + they're not shady anymore because most of them are smart about their shit. Dealers can make a killing off weed by doing small amounts. Outdoors go for 50 and oz, mids for around 80-90 and the dankest never crosses over 150 an oz. A pound of top-shelf is around 1500-1700$, do the math. It comes down to 100$/oz max for the best quality buds and if you sell it 50 for 7g you double your money real quick because the ppl I know have been building up the clientele for years and dope is always in demand.

Plus with all the millions of dollars of profits by organized crime, you really think gangs can't afford to lower their prices to compete with the legal business? YOU save tax and THEY save tax dollars on their income. There is 0 evidence to believe that EVERYONE will start to buy their legal overpirced/overtaxed weed in stores unless, like I said, if they're some 40 year old that wants a little buzz and has enough income to afford a gram of mid-grade at 20$.

Bikers have been growing weed longer than any of those licensed companies. They have decades of experience in growing the dank over these people and I've been inside a grow house. Everything is handled with gloves and hygiene is taken very seriously. That grow house I've been to also supplies certain dispensaries in the area because they have a legal limit of growing which they sell to dispensaries and the rest, which accounts for 60-90% of their revenues is sold on the streets. Same quality, same pot, cheaper on the streets because it's undeclared cash money.

Plus on legal day, all those illegal/semi legal grow ops will eventually want a share of the pie which might take down the big boys in the industry when they get the OK from the govt
>>
>>1615890
Haven't you learned not to buy drugs off black people?
>>
File: lobster roll plate.png (724KB, 900x554px) Image search: [Google]
lobster roll plate.png
724KB, 900x554px
markets opening in 1 minute!
>>
holy shit CGC at 12 opening
>>
arg watched it go up to 12.9 but didn't sell now its close to 12 again
>>
>TFW sold AGS at .385 yesterday now it's .44 lol
>>
>>1616287
I was watching cgc at $6 and was going to buy but only recently set up my trading account. Could have earned $20k in just 4 weeks, I'm ready to kill myself
>>
File: fried chicken.jpg (312KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
fried chicken.jpg
312KB, 1500x1125px
CGC around 12.70 now, I really don't know if i should sell or not
>>
Yay THC
>>
>>1615936
Sure, however I can make my own alcohol for a fraction of the price but I still buy it at the store..
>>
sold at 12.71, now cgc's at 12.8

fuck me
>>
File: NIGEL FARAGE GOOD MORNING.jpg (33KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
NIGEL FARAGE GOOD MORNING.jpg
33KB, 590x350px
GOOD MORNING

>ACB +2.79%
>AFI 0.00%
>APH +8.24%
>CGC +13.62%
>OGI -3.76%
>THC +17.33%
>>
When will this meme enter freefall
>>
>>1616444
I'm giggling like a little girl looking at these figures
>>
urg i keep selling in fear that shit is gonna tank and then i buy back high. From now when I sell, i'll be out for good and I'm not buying back until a huge dip
>>
>>1616542
Same, dumped all mine today. Prices are not sustainable and pure speculation
>>
>>1616542
Just use stop orders you dunce
>>
>tfw made almost $5000 since early this year, but barely had any money to invesy
>tfw if I had even $20k at the beginning of the year to invest, I'd easily have over $100k right now

This is like being homeless in 2010 KNOWING Bitcoin will explode in a few years.
>>
>>1616417
That's because you didn't grow up when alcohol wasnt legal and only available on the black market then it became legal at double the price but you still kept buying off your old supplier. It will take generations to kill off the black market of pot in canada because its super cheap and everyones already used to buy it off their guys.

In 30+ years, unarguably everyone will buy their weed in stores but before then, there will be a transition period where the black market will still have the majority of pot sales.
>>
>>1616444
top kek @ AFI in this thread
THEY ONLY FUCKING GROW STRAWBERRIES AND SPINACH (for now)
Pot stocks are a speculation but AFI is a speculation on top of a speculation. You add the speculation of them ever getting a license or not
>>
>>1616811
That's absolutely true, but they can indirectly benefit from the marijuana boom.
>>
I made 16000 fucking € since Oct.6th now.

Will this moon mission ever stop?
>>
fuck ya!

APH - @6.10 now. I bought in when it was 2.42

THC- @1.06, bought at 0.31

CGC - @13.60, BOUGHT AT 3.98

Congratz to all making such massive gains thus far today
>>
>>1616558
This.

It's better to claim some profit than baghold like a fool when it collapses. This shit is not sustainable
>>
CGC +169%
Thank you based /biz/, truly are my greatest ally
>>
Will CGC and Aphria gain more or is it over? I want to hop on this train
>>
Just sold off my APH and CGC. Hoping for a dip to rebuy later, but I'm happy with what I made.
>>
>>1616940
Just bought 10k worth of cgc. Pray for me my friend
>>
>>1617003
>just bought at the 52 week high!
>pray for me!

buddy you are going to need to ask the Pope to personally pray for you
>>
>>1617006
>X week high
Read one up on wallstreet, this is how you get 10baggers.
The final talks on legalization in Canada will take place in Q1 2017, so we have some ways to go.
>>
File: dat weed feel.jpg (85KB, 1252x375px) Image search: [Google]
dat weed feel.jpg
85KB, 1252x375px
>>1609477
I'm right there with you @_@
>>
>tfw THC finally followed the other meme stocks
>>
>>1617370
41% and Aurora was up too 22% seem to have been the slowest
>>
>>1617393
>up too 22% seem to have been the slowest
OGI was the slowest today with -5%. Im glad I sold yesterday :)
>>
File: IMG_2413.png (100KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2413.png
100KB, 750x1334px
>>1617027
Fuck me up senpai
>>
>if you invested in these companies in September you would be making giant gains

is it too late to enter?
>>
>>1617466
>september

if you had listened months ago when some of these stocks were just pennies - (EMH was 0.03 a share, now worth 1.17 A SHARE) youd have made massive gains

now? you could still make gains but not as much
>>
File: 1428371692837.png (322KB, 473x452px) Image search: [Google]
1428371692837.png
322KB, 473x452px
>>1617482
>tfw always miss the bus
>>
>>1617466
>>1617482
For me it was in early feb when cgc was 2.40 and aph 1$

As soon as the canadian stocks dropped after the trudeau elections i bought the dip
>>
>>1617416
Up until today I meant, I bought in to THC and Aurora yesterday when they dropped might buy more into OGI
>>
>>1617419
Man I had 80% gains on pot stocks in april kek now im at 500%
>>
>>1617525
You bought in a little before me I got in back in March on both.
>>
I'm like the biggest hater of the scam company AFI but I bought more shares at .12 last week. I'm really curious to see how far scam companies can go lol

>>1617507
Also for you I'd suggest AFI. It peaked at .28 at some point when they announced they applied for a license and now its only at like .16

AFI has about the same revenues as THC right now and they don't only rely on pot so it might be interesting if they actually live to their promises
>>
>>1617527
good on you

>>1617525

i started to buy them in march/april, bought most of mine in may
>>
>>1617532
You're a smart dude man. Anticipating shit wayy before it happens.

I only go into this cuz im a broke ass student and I sold some bitcoins in jan to pay for tuition and then sold some more right before the little crash at the end of jan and put my spare income in aph ogi and cgc. Only but 1.5k in this industry but I'm pretty happy now. I wish I had more moneyz to play with but at least i didnt miss the boat :)
The rest of my tuition is pretty much paid right now thanks to kek
I praise kek every day for my gains
>>
Too all the canadian pot investors, we should have a /biz/ party on a yacht to celebrate our gains when we get even richer than this
>>
Is it to late to get in on Aurora?
I've made some nice gains on Aphria and Canopy.

I'm skeptical that I missed the boat on Aurora.
>>
>>1617559
It still feels undervalued compared to the other ones.
>>
>>1617566
but dont forget that theres rumors about metrum and aurora being the same company or sister company. wtv that means
>>
>>1617559
Also Aurora feels super poorly managed. THC biomed which is valued at half the price of aurora is earning 4-5 times the money aurora does after expenses and shit
>>
tfw only started to invest in CGC in mid october right before the dip. I kept investing gradually in CGC and APH but man, I now feel it's too late to put in my entire portfolio into weed stocks. If I had started in the spring of 2015 i'd be a millionnaire by now....
>>
AFI up 4 cents today. How realistic is a $1 price for AFI if things go well? If it's a scam company plz explain why.
>>
put in a buy order for MT for tommorow morning cause their Q2 results just came out tonight and it will probably moon over the course of tomo
>>
>>1618049
If you buy mt tomorrow dont hold for too long. Releasing numbers is cool but if theyre shit numbers, why do you think it will moon?

>>1617995
It was explained in detail here by an anon in another pot stocks thread and AFI is super shady. First off, something like 70% of AFI is owned by a private company who's CEO is know for shady business. AFI's HQs were in montreal and ever since they were bought they moved to vancouver or something so now that you have a few leads you can google AFI's and their new CEOs history if youre interested in the details.
Also the way the last news came out was suuuper shady. Idk if you were there when they released news on a fkn friday 1 hour before market close just so people can get all hyped up and on that monday at some point some shares were going for .28 before everyone started dumping. The news were only about them working on getting a growing license with no evidence that they actually are. Something's up with AFI and most of their statements of earnings are not fully public either and stuff. The dude explained it really well but I still bought after the last dump and just hoping for another pump :) until AFI becomes more transparent and less shady or actually gets their growing license, their price at over .10 will not be sustainable for the long run
>>
File: kek.png (42KB, 868x357px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
42KB, 868x357px
when will this moon mission end
>>
I got off the THC train at 1.37

Hope you guys moon this one out
>>
File: NIGEL FARAGE GOOD MORNING 2.jpg (41KB, 356x328px) Image search: [Google]
NIGEL FARAGE GOOD MORNING 2.jpg
41KB, 356x328px
>>1616444
GOOD MORNING, AGAIN

>ACB +20.91%
>AFI +18.75%
>APH +11.90%
>CGC +9.22%
>OGI +6.25%
>THC +27.36%
>>
>>1617006
thank you pope. Made 1.4k overnight
>>
Holy fuck.

God damn I keep waiting for a dip but it's not coming.

I'm about to put $5k in Aph because it seems it's just not going down, ever.
>>
wtf is going on they are fucking skyrocketing
>>
lads why is cgc halted?
>>
File: kek.png (44KB, 902x360px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
44KB, 902x360px
fuck man theres never a good opportunity for me to buy more CGC
>>
Holy FUCK

I just sold APH

This is too rough for me. I'm staying out now. It was a fun ride guys but it's so high that it's bound to crumble soon.
>>
Wtf why can't I place any orders on the cnsx? It says the quote service is unavailable and that I can't place a sell order, even though they let me buy when the quote service was down just the same a few months ago? Anyone else getting similar issues?
>>
>>1618609
>still months to go before legalization
>>
dip is happening now guys SELL SELL SELL
>>
>>1618616
Yeah but 30000% gains can't be sustained. I'm new to investing and I'm getting an uneasy feeling desu

it literally went from $3 a couple months ago to $16
>>
>>1618624
yeah its starting to drop now after the halt
>>
>>1618615
Never mind broker just fucks with half cent trades
>>
wtf is going on
>>
>>1609694
waiting for this since he'll probably turn around on it so I can reap a profit
>>
>>1618634
i think my broker is broken, last price says 14.18
but bid and ask are both 13.50
>>
>>1618627
Idk man

I've been waiting to invest more but the dip isn't occuring and it's so shaky now I don't know. Seems like buying literally the peak

I made $1200 on a $2500 total investment though. Not too unhappy. Not bad
>>
>>1618639
it might start dropping after these halts going on right now
>>
>>1618644
its rising
>>
>>1618644
Still retardedly high

I dunno man. I think my balls are too weak. First go at investing not sure what I was doing and only put in what I could afford to lose.

I sold off most of my portfolio in general, got 10k cash rn.

I honestly might just sit it out.
>>
aphria going down hard
>>
>>1618657
is there another halt?
>>
>>1618657
yeah i feel man,
>>
>>1618662
>7.74
>going down

I sold all at 7.65.
>>
ARG I SHOULD HAVE SOLD AT 17 or 16 but instead i waited too long and got out at 14.10
>>
>>1609483
CGC is terribly overvalued now, but I'm confident it will be worth more than $20, even after a correction.

Anyone who hopped on the train early has nothing to worry about, but people who bought in recent months should be adjusting stop-loss orders daily to be on the safe side.
>>
rofl
pump and dump shit.

You rubes just got fucking fleeced
>>
fuck me just lost 2k because of that shit
>>
>>1618686
here's me so far:

Rate

Bought CGC 5.55 - sold 6.81

Bought AGS .33 - sold .385

Bought APH 4.95 - sold 7.65

Decent?
>>
>>1618686
yeah stop losses are something i need to start putting in place

>>1618692
dont fret, youll make it back as long as you didnt sell out of emotion
>>
I almost made 2 fucking G's today and I'm sitting here in my underwear at 11 am.

I feel like I should have a big gold chain, a bandana, and a criminal record.
>>
how is CGC so unstable? now its rising again and I panic sold
>>
>>1618710
Highly speculative stocks

Look at the fundamentals. They don't exist.
>>
>>1618697
You did good. Obviously, you sold too early, but you couldn't have predicted CGC to keep rising.

You still made some insane returns.
>>
Just bought 330 shares of MT at $5.30. I really like this stock
>>
average cost of 8.66 of CGC in my TFSA, sold at 14.00
avg cost of 10.9 of cgc in my normal account, sold at 14.10

feels not too bad but prices are higher than that at he moment
>>
>>1618722
Ye it did insane

Like $6 to $12 in two days. No way to predict.

Then $7 I thought it'd stablize, nope $9. I thought ok $10 peak no way.

Can't be too mad. I guess I could say "well if I bought at $2 and sold at $17 and used all my money on one speculative stock with zero emotion id have gotten rich!" But that seems silly to me.
>>
>>1618707
dont worry, you'll lose it within a few weeks
>>
>>1618662

H A L T E D

When you just know your shitty ass penny stock company is being manipulated and the profit taking is about to occur at your expense.

Will they ever learn?

These are bottom feeding companies that barely have any economic activity.
>>
guys should i get rid of APH too right now?

and man I should listened when some anon here said that the smaller stocks follow the big ones with a few days of delay, ACB through the roof and THC too
>>
>>1618707

Not to worry anon, it will mostly be gone in a few weeks.

It is a zero sum game for most cucks like you.
>>
Hahaha

Aph at 5.60

IT'S GOING DOWN. IM YELLING TIMBER!

THANK FUCK I SOLD ABOCE 7.50

Looool

>>1618745
>guys should i get rid of APH too right now?
It's over dumbdumb. Sell before it hits $3.50
>>
>>1618759
sold it thankfully at6.05 avg cost of 4.87

feels not too bad
>>
>>1618762
Good now stay out

It's too volatile. don't get corrupted by the "gains". Look at fundamentals, you made profit, good profit. It's fine.

You saw. One lil tweak, stock comes crashing. If trudeau pushes legalization back, or a deal falls through, etc. -70% is not unreasonable to expect.
>>
Is that discord still active? I was in it but now it's gone?
>>
File: lucky iguana reaction.jpg (152KB, 748x478px) Image search: [Google]
lucky iguana reaction.jpg
152KB, 748x478px
>APH
>down 11 cents
>refresh
>up 39 cents

This is why you set stop-loss orders far below anticipated dips. Feels good man.
>>
>>1618777
we could always hijack the rgt rooms
>>
>>1618782
Then the stop loss is worthless.

What good is it to put it at -25%?
>>
seems like cgc is settling at 14. I just wanna close my eyes and check next time next week
>>
Canopy is climbing again. I think we go to 20$ now.
>>
SOLD IT ALL
>>
had CGC 1t $6.75
Stop loss kicked in and I'm out at $16.10
>>
>>1618814
Iktfb

You gonna buy back in?
>>
>>1618722
The cgc returns arent that "insane" as you say

I bought cgc at 2.52 Sold at 17
APH at 1.05 sold at 7.5
OGI at .68 sold at 4

If you do the math, out of my 3 investments cgc is actually the least performing one
>>
>>1618817
thats beautiful
what was ur stop loss set to?
>>
god it's so tempting to jump back in
>>
>>1618822
How much did you invest?
>>
File: cgc.png (18KB, 1085x301px) Image search: [Google]
cgc.png
18KB, 1085x301px
>>1618825
it was a trailing limit stop loss of 10%
>>
>>1618833
woah is that TD? howd you get it dark bg like that?
but gj man
whats the limit delta for?
>>
>>1618851
nvm im dumb
>>
>>1618851
It's the TD advanced dashboard.

The limit delta is how far below the trigger price you are willing to sell.
>>
Eat.cn
>>
>>1618789
It's not worthless if you've seen over 300% gains since you first bought it.
>>
>>1618873
Who really has the balls or foresight to not cash out such significant gains with anything over 20% of their portfolio though?
>>
>>1618878
many of us here just want to make big bux fast
>>
>>1618578
lowest cost producer my man.
Read up the summary on Aphiria on seekingalpha, they're way ahead of others as their costs are lower - natural sunlight growhouses vs lamps, and a few other subtleties they're capitalizing.
>>
>>1618864
man i want to get advanced dashboard for all the charts (not that i need them just interesting) but the price is just annoying more than anything
>>
>>1618884
Yeah but I mean having the balls to hold $10k+ even through 50%, let alone 100% gains isnt really possible imo

Or maybe that's the beta newfag in me talking
>>
File: ZcSF5sz.jpg (143KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
ZcSF5sz.jpg
143KB, 750x730px
Man, RIP to all the people who sold during the halt.
>>
>>1618878
Well, I'm very bullish on the marijuana industry in Canada, so I intend to stay in this sector until at least an announcement is made on the upcoming legislation. I've been slowly accumulating stock since early this year and went months barely breaking even. Most people here would have sold and decided that the marijuana industry was dead.

I've also spread my risk by investing in several companies. Unless the government reveals terrible (for business) legislation or doesn't actually go through with it, at least a few of my picks will be winners. If CGC goes bankrupt tomorrow, I'm still up at the end of the day and still in on the ground floor of a potentially massive boom.
>>
>>1618985

never mind i'm a fucking, got caught in a bull trap. Everything crashing again.

RIP me.
>>
>>1618884
I am having 120% gains so far with Canopy and 80% with Aphria and hold around 28000€ in Canopy and 10000€ in Aphria.

And I am a patient man.
>>
File: chicken wings numbing.jpg (285KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
chicken wings numbing.jpg
285KB, 1500x1125px
>>1619086
??? everything looks stable to me right now
>>
File: CNQR7.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CNQR7.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>1619098

CIBC is showing APH at 6.40? Just fell from >7??????????
>>
sold my APH at 7.6, bought in at 2.98

Nice little profit there of $4800
>>
>>1619202
also originally i put 3000 in mary J stocks, now my stock portfolio is worth 24,000
>>
its over cgc is finished
>>
>>1619236
h4h4h4
>>
>>1619236
its "correction" time

the powers that be dont want people being millionaires over night so they either trade halt- what they just did with APH which causes the stock to plummet or outright manipulate the stock so it falls- CGC
>>
>>1619269
so sad I only made 300 of this horror show while I couldve made shit ton more if I wasn't so greedy. Oh well lesson learned once again
>>
Well I just lost 19,000 on OGI/MT/APH today.

Started with 10,000, went up to 29,000 now back to 10,000.

This is the closest I've ever been to killing myself.
>>
what just happened to cgc? literally doubled my position at 14.1 cad and then it tanked. now i'm only 10 bucks in the green instead of 160
>>
>>1619299
we had a week of unmitigated gains

i sold my position in aph and thc before the trade halts came through. I knew they were coming

>OH MY GOD, PEOPLE ARE INVESTING IN THESE STOCKS! OY! PUT A HALT ON THEM!
>>
>>1619299
Exact same posts that I saw two weeks ago when APH was at 3 bucks lol
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
>>1619312
>>
>>1619304
Did you literally invest $100 LOL
>>
>>1619381
i put 300 in, increased to 450, put 450 in, went down to 760 before i sold

was that easier for you?
>>
>>1619384
Oh sorry nigger didnr know I was speaking to a homeless person.

I invested $2500 spread across 3 stocks. poorfag loser

Bow down to my rich highness
>>
File: 5HXDYNJ.jpg (56KB, 400x596px) Image search: [Google]
5HXDYNJ.jpg
56KB, 400x596px
>>1619319

desu it was probably me who posted that then, too.
>>
>>1619387
acknowledged
>>
>>1619299
When everyone tells you it's a bubble and it's going to crash and you ignore them you only have yourself to blame. Maybe the world would be better without you.
>>
>>1619422

why are you being so rude to me in my time of vulnerability
>>
>>1619422
I don't think people understand that these companies make negative to little money, it's literally all speculation and a very risky game at that
>>
>>1619426
dude you should have kept stop losses man.

Are you srsly in a volatile market that hops up 20% in 30 minutes without them?
>>
Anyways fellas it's been a fun ride.

I made some solid profit and I'm pretty happy. I think i might sit it out though from now on.

Going to stick my gains into $VCN and work harder to build up some more shekels so i can play around like this harder next time
>>
All in on KEK.VN
>>
>>1619429
there are a few that make money; APH and CGC to name a few. They have the profits they gain from the current medicinal marijuana market
>>
>>1619442
Weren't they literally negative earnings for a while?

In any case i don't think the gains we've been seeing are sustainable or indicative of the companies profits. Slap my dick and call me a filthy shitskin if I'm wrong but this is completely contradictory to everything I've read thus far. Although i am new to investing
>>
>>1619445
It's literally speculation
>>
>>1619510
then why are people surprised that random stocks that make almost no money have major fluctuations?
>>
do you guys think CGC can have a last bullish run to 20?
>>
>>1619556
Hope not. Let it crash so I can buy back in and enjoy a second ride.
>>
>>1619556
bruh we still have >5 months till legalization. i have no doubt it will keep growing until then
obviously there will be dips like this but aslong as you dont act purely on emotion and sell low everytime a dip happens you should be fine
>>
APH was up to 7,6 and is now trading at 5,77 just for todaw with massive volume.

What's the news?

I bought in at 3,5 and got out with half at 6,99
>>
File: torta stacked.jpg (490KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
torta stacked.jpg
490KB, 3264x2448px
>>1619589
how low would you wait before buying in again?
>>
>>1619598
idk desu lad, im not one to buy sell lots, i just bought in last month and holding
>>
File: kanye.jpg (15KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
15KB, 300x250px
AGSTF
CBIS
CGRW

Anyone else getting in on the ground floor with these?

Recommend hopping on CGC at this point?
>>
>>1619625
>AGSTF

this is a scam pump and dump
>>
>>1619589
You have any good sources to keep up with Weed news?
>>
>>1619628
Just bought a massive growhouse in FL, which just approved MMJ

Why do you think its a scam?

If you're right, when do I dump?
>>
>http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/weed-broke-the-canadian-stock-market-vgtrn?utm_source=vicefbca
lmao just saw this posted on fb
>LMAO THEY BROKE THE MARKET
jesus they didnt break anything
>>
>>1619634
>Why do you think its a scam?

Extremely strange behavior, very low marketcap and hints at it being manipulated and the CEO is a known scammer.
>>
>>1609420

I invested $1000 in Canopy Growth Corp over a year ago when it was 2$ a stock, today it hit over 15$ a stock. feels good. You should all check it out, its the first weed company to make it on the NYSE.
>>
File: cannabisstocks.png (25KB, 967x119px) Image search: [Google]
cannabisstocks.png
25KB, 967x119px
R8 and give advice

I have plenty of income and can hold forever but would like to be on the cannabis rocket when it makes its moonshot
>>
So, between MT, AGS, APH and CGC, which one should be better to buy tomorrow?

I know the dip is not that strong, but it looks like a good time to buy either of those.
>>
>>1619658
>He invests $100 in a stock, which means he needs 20% gains just to break even on commissions
>I have lots of income

Jesus christ. Why

How much is your broker's commission
>>
>>1619669
>$100 in a stock
>2000 shares for .05 per share
>worried about commission

This is just a game for me right now, it's like buying a lottery ticket just more fun to watch.

What should I be doing? Any info on these stocks or other cannabis stocks I should look at instead?

Ditch the incredulous attitude
>>
>>1619676
>What should I be doing?

Investing more if you're going to invest at all.

A tremendous amount of your gains is getting gobbled up by commissions when you invest so little, my man.

You literally need to make 20% gains JUST to break even if your commissions are $10
>>
>>1619687
I don't have that kinda cash to throw around but I have plenty of extra. Isn't it better to do a little than not at all? I'm not a day trader.

I got a small amount of stocks, spread $2000 between 10 different stocks.

If I just sit on them, what do I have to lose?
>>
>>1619694
It doesn't make much sense to me because of the fees as I said

You'd be better off just putting $2000 into CGC as it acts as a marijuana ETF of sorts

Spreading $100 around in literal pump and dumps under .50 cents does not seem like a good plan
>>
Threw 1k (all that I had) into Deutsche Bank and im looking at a profit of +15% right now

but this looks even fucking better
I assume now is not a good time to invest since its after the move.
What should I look out for? watchlist is set on CGC etc

I want my piece of this free money cake, and I dont want it in 2 years but in 3 months
>>
>>1619634
Plus AGS was considered a pot stock for a while when all they did was sell LED lights. Someone somewhere paid someone for sure.
>>
>>1619654
NYSE??
You mean TSX

I bought in feb at 2.40 and sold half my shares at 17$. Feels good to follow my fortune telling guts.
>>
>>1619662
CGC APH and OGI are the safest bets
CGC has the best marketing with the snoop dogg deal
APH is the best managed and has the lowest production costs
OGI has access to the biggest land to grow

Any of these 3 are keepers after legalization. One of them will for sure be the biggeest
>>
File: 1472180632033.jpg (174KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472180632033.jpg
174KB, 640x640px
Are there any weed stocks currently available in the USA on Robinhood?

I know people say Phillip Morris since they own a ton of land which is ready to be turned from tobacco to weed once legalization hits, but is there anything else that's a better bet?
>>
>>1619788
>robinhood

brah... i have some bad news
>>
>>1619589
Its just manipulated by the millionnaires that invested early.

It only takes 1 of them to dump 1 million $ of shares they bought at 2$ like CGC to ensue market panic and when the price keeps dropping they just buy again and make even more money.

Rich people are trolling us poorfags on /biz/
>>
>>1619631
google finance bro. Have all the weed shares open on different tabs and check them every now and then. Even the meme companies like AFI can bring you decent money
>>
>>1619854
yeah and i dont really care because aslong as i dont panic sell then im going to come out at a point higher than i started
>>
I didn't get in on this action, but it feels good to know you're all doing well :)
>>
>>1619925
I put a sell order this morning at 17 and immediately put a buy order at 10 and it went through. Boosted my cgc shares by 70% for free.
APH I sold at 7.50 but my buy order at 5 didnt go through. Hopefully it will tomorrow :)
>>
>>1619949
man i still dont have enough experience to guess stuff like this, good fuckin job tho man.

did you put them in at opening?
>>
>>1619953
It's my first sell order ever btw. I got into this in feb with 0 experience and i was like man pot stocks are gonna be huge soon so I opened a direct investing account. Then I just googled all those options it gives me when I sell like limit and stop limit and shit. For the past 3 days I was putting sell orders at open. On monday it was 11.50 when I saw the price at 9.50
Tuesday i put it at 13.50 when the price was 12.50
and today I woke up and I was like HOLY SHITTT I bought at 2.40$ and for sure mad ppl are gonna cash out when a share goes from 8 to 16.70 in 3 days. I sold half my holdings in CGC and I can't be happier.

It's not about knowledge, its more about logical thinking a following your guts.

I'm a broke ass student that only put 1.5k in the industry but now I sold 1/3 of my portfolio and made 3.2k while still having 2/3rds of my original investments.

Sometimes you have to praise kek
>>
>>1620168
yeah once it starts rising again im going to put a trailing %stop loss in place
>>
>>1620221
I made over 500% so far. I just really followed my guts on the day-to-day basis.
>Wake up in the morning
>Check the price
>Price is up by 20%
>Put a sell order at around 1$ more than the 20% rise
>Doesnt sell?
>Do the same thing next morning if I see 20%+ gains.

I didnt do a ridiculously high sell order on cgc today so I did an extra 30 cents because there was no way it was not crashing today.

Did the same with APH every day but this time when I saw it at 7 I put a sell order @ 7.50 instead of a dollar extra. And they both sold within 20 minutes since my sell orders.

My OGI order went through on monday and it's been going down since.

Feels so good to win
>>
APH and CHC dropped big on opening.

However I'm going to stay strong assuming it will gain everything back. More gains are still to make
>>
>>1620448
Lots & lots and lots :)
>>
>>1619658
You can ignore the anon hating. I invested 1k and made over 6k with cgc aph and ogi in 9 months.

Hold them for the long run and maybe add a bit of AFI to the mix. IF they get their license AFI might explode and according to my calculations with similar revenues in the industry, right now their numbers look a lot like THC biomed but AFI doesnt only grow pot so they dont only rely on 1 source of income. Plus when/if they get their weed license they'll just expand and expand
>>
hmm looks like not much happened after hours

market opening soon
>>
welp looks like everything is back to normal....
>>
Thinking of buying into ogi, was hoping it would tank more today to buy back in
>>
>>1621473
>>1621473
>>1621473
get in here brehs
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.