[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Education/Financial Literacy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1477535310957.jpg (2MB, 3240x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1477535310957.jpg
2MB, 3240x3600px
/biz/ I'm asking to be spoon fed information because I am overwhelmed and do not know where to start, I would sincerely appreciate a book recommendation. I have literally nothing to offer in return except to re-tell my personal failures in running a tobacco accessory business and answering questions related to that (ran it out of NJ).

Does someone have the chart that shows all the /biz/ books?

Is it worth going to school for business administration if I want to learn about investing and creating passive income systems to not have to work full time for the rest of my life?

I'm 20 years old and $25,000 in debt from University with nothing so far to show for it. I'm sure 20 threads a day are made about this and I apologize for it, the only thing I can do to up the quality of this is, as I said before, offer to retell my personal experience dealing with degenerates. Thank you in advance.

Pic semi-related, except this is for /lit/ and philosophy.
>>
If you're the one paying it probably isn't worth going back to school for business administration. You should probably work on getting some money before you even think about investing. Figure out how to make money by selling your time for money (raking leaves or check craigslist) and start paying off your debt. You could also consider joining the military. As for a book to read maybe The Art of Money Getting Or Golden Rules for Making Money by P. T. Barnum. Pretty much all get rich books are based off this one which was written 100 years earlier and is only ~30 pages and free. Good luck.
and why did your cig selling business fail, who were u selling to?
>>
Atlas Shrugged
>>
File: all cute girls are mine.png (473KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
all cute girls are mine.png
473KB, 600x800px
>>1608937
If you're 16 and illiterate.

Max Stirner is a good author if you want to become good at business. Look, I understand that he's quite memey but thinking of everybody and everything else as your property that you can abuse is THE mindset you need to create a great business.
>>
>>1609101
Yeah, no just fuck off back to /leftypol/
>>
Rich Dad, Poor Dad
>>
>>1608922
Sorry to get back so late.

I was selling water pipes to college kids and online, pipes, rolling papers, grinders, you name it. In person sales suffered because the demographic buying these things (pot heads) are stingy and cheap, druggies generally, not a regular mary jane smoker with cash to burn on a new piece like in CO or WA.

Can't join the military, history of mental health and a hurt back from construction. Also thank you for the book rec.

>>1608937
>>1609101
>>1609215
I've read Rand's works might re-read.

>>1609336
Thank you very much.

Bump.
>>
File: 1476588985286.jpg (62KB, 640x499px) Image search: [Google]
1476588985286.jpg
62KB, 640x499px
One more bump. Pic in reaction to all the STEM fags trying to pump and dump on the front page.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.