[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I increase my net-worth /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: wtf_is_goin_on_money.png (391KB, 765x996px) Image search: [Google]
wtf_is_goin_on_money.png
391KB, 765x996px
>I want to live like a rockstar
>Smoke lots of weed and do mountains of cocaine
>Fuck fake tits models
>Drive a Bugatti and a Ferrari
>Have my own private jet fleet
>Travel the fucking world
>Invest in succes IPOs
>Have my own corporation
>Fuck some more bitches
>Die happy before I become an old sack of shit
>>
I just want to live a quiet life without having to be a wagecuck any more
>>
>>1608810
If you want to self destruct while feeling good you're better of with heroine

Come on man there's more to life than material things, hookers and blow
And it is unlikely that you will become rich with a "i want lots of money to buy lots of useless stuff" mentality - not even joking

I want to be rich to not work for someome else, to maybe travel the world and to live a quiet life, spending my time with my family and hobbies, maybe fund some research

Always remember, it's "give, and it will be given to you." Not the other way around

To answer your question:

To get rich you could start a business or invest your or other peoples/the bank's money
For example in stocks or real estate or in business start ups
>>
depends how quickly you want it

1 year: robbery
5 years: sell drugs
10 years: high risk business and investments, this will involve you dedicating every waking moment learning as much as you can, experimenting, trying new things and trying not to be too useless, distracted or spooked
20 years: dedicated career risking some of your savings on a business you have developed expertise in and making sensible investments, for instance you go to college, become a software developer, work for a few companies then if you think you've found a niche in the market you can exploit you quit your job to work on it full time and try to turn it into a business
40 years: dedicated career, not taking many risks, not becoming self-employed just so you can work 15 hour days, not paying Jerome $200 a month so you can sleep in his basement, not taking cold showers and eating rice and beans every night

note: less time = more risk
>>
>>1608810
have you considered to born rich? kill yourself and give it a try.
>>
File: IMG_6996.jpg (691KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6996.jpg
691KB, 1600x1066px
>>1608834
Are you 85? Fuck you old boys!!
>>
>>1608875
fucking this

>>1608865
robbery sounds like the way to go then. what do you lose? if it fails, 6 years in prison at most (assuming you're not a nigger and stab and rape everyone before you run).
after 6 years you can try again. also, you can do prison work and make money (at least here in Europe)
>>
>>1608810

>how do I increase my net worth
>so I can literally throw it all into a big bonfire

That's not how it works dude.
>>
>>1608810
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>1609330
I'm a 35 y/o, NEET who just lost his jobs because illegal immigrants took it away from me for less pay. You don't know the struggle of a White superior male in 2016 boyo. I'm 2 steps away from spending my $20k savings away to the spooky bill collectors. I don't want to kill myself because I have a 2 y/o son that I don't want to leave behind so that super-predators and wet-backs won't bully him when he goes to a "all inclusive race" public school with shitty "education models". So fuck off shitbags, you don't know the struggle. #MAGA!
>>
>>1609722
Bullshit
>i have a son and care for him
>i want to do coke and fuck hookers

sage
>>
>>1609722
obvious b8, also underage
sage goes in all fields
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.