[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a hyper temporary group of mentors to starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: online_business.jpg (242KB, 1500x1040px) Image search: [Google]
online_business.jpg
242KB, 1500x1040px
I'm looking for a hyper temporary group of mentors to starting an online business.

Looking for people on here who have started an online business and are making money.

Please give me your input on how to create and run a profitable business on the internet.

What were resources you used to learn how to do this and resources you used to actually make it happen?
>>
>>1608733
kneepads
>>
>>1608735
I want to develop apps but all the information on how to create a quality app seems to be hard to find and slightly esoteric. Even the book I bought, essentially tells the reader how to create a limited number of apps using an app designed to create apps. It seems like this abstraction away from true creative power is becoming popular in the tech industry.
>>
>>1608735
landscaping doesn't pay well though.
>>
>>1608733
>paying for what you can learn online for free by yourself
you got to learn to lurk more anon, i hope this is a good starter kid for you

https://github.com/JStumpp/awesome-android#resources
>>>/g/dpt
>>
>>1608742
learn obj-c or swift today.
learn java for android.

building an app only requires two things, an idea + skills.
however, timing is usually key. too much clones and the saturation is too much.

do not expect to be a zuck overnight. being a skilled developer takes time.
build projects daily, learn git.
code everyday for at least 4 hours.

if it already sounds too hard, then this path is not for you.
you talk about "esoteric" information, there's a reason for this.
everybody wants to build the next great app. uber, dropbox, etsy, yelp, etc.
but you need to understand that learning to code != easy money.
yes, developing a big hit would be extremely lucrative.
but it takes a lot of time, effort, and dedication.

if you started coding when you were 12, how much better do you think you would be than if you had just started to code now?

a lot better, but that's a lot of time you have to make up for.

there are plenty of resources online. i noticed coding bootcamps are getting more popular now. not saying that they are bad, but the best developers i know were self taught. but people learn different so if you want to go to one, make sure that you really want to go.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.