[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Financial Advisor / Investor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: investors.jpg (65KB, 577x282px) Image search: [Google]
investors.jpg
65KB, 577x282px
Hello /biz/, I have a very simple and probably stupid question.
How do I go upon finding a local jew to use my money to play in the stock market?

I don't have a lot, but I want to just give a jew like 5k with borderline no restrictions with the only objective being to grow it on the market.

I don't really want advice on what to do with my assist or whatever the hell it else they do, I just want to give them a small stack of money and say go nuts. Don't care about high risk, just go fucking nuts.

I have no idea what I'm doing and wont pretend to, that's why I would like to let someone else local do it.
If possible I would like to pay them based on gain % or something, more incentive to grow it like the fucking plague.
>>
I understand what you want. You want some sophisticated day trader to take your money and try to make something huge out of it.

Not sure about the laws behind it but I don't think many people would be willing to do that though. What would you do if they lost it all? Or even lost more than you gave them
>>
>>1608463
>What would you do if they lost it all?
Like I said, high risk doesn't bother me. As long as there is a paper trail that I can read and it shows he didn't just fucking steal it, I'm fine.

I enjoy roulette, risk doesn't bother me.

>Or even lost more than you gave them
You're going to have to explain this one to me, If I give them 5k, how would they lose more?
Take a loan out in my name or something?
>>
>>1608478
it's called margined trading. you could of course put a restriction on him to not do that. gains on 5k unleveraged would be slow.
>>
>>1608500
I'm fine with slow, I just want to give them 5k and come back in a year and see what I have.

Where exactly would I go to find someone to do that for me?
>>
Maybe i can help. I know how i can make money on day trading. I just don't have the finances to get started. I'am not a jew, deal-breaker?
>>
>>1608513
email me at gxdivider @t mail.com if interested. i have active trading records.
>>
>>1608522
guess whose email I'm going to post on /b/?
>>
>>1608458
You're thinking of a hedge fund, which you can't access anyway because you're not an accredited investor.

Think about it for a minute. Why would any successfull trader want to deal with you and your measly $5k when he could just borrow on margin? Not to mention rates are at historic lows.
>>
>>1608556
you think that's my primary?
>>
Mutual funds. This is exactly what they're designed for. They cater to all levels of risk tolerance and you can get exposure to any kind of assets and locations you desire.

If you go to various brokerages they will often list hedge funds and stuff that you can put your money into too.

It all the same sort of shit.
>>
>>1608606
Could you explain to me how a Mutual fund works, and act like you are talking to a fucking retard.
>Because I am
>>
File: edgy.png (220KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
220KB, 373x327px
>>1608556
>>
>>1608478
>>how would they lose more?

to make big money traders use a lot of other people's money. then they have sad when they get it wrong
>>
>>1608700

It works exactly like you suggested in the OP. You give a stack of your money to a professional investor/trader and you get to take part in any profits he makes.

But it's not just you, thousands of other people also give money to the investor and pool your money together. Mutual funds.
>>
Try to find a trader who only gets commission on a percentage of the profit he/she makes.
This way he/she will be extra motivated to make money with your money.
>>
>>1608606
Also since Op is looking for a higher risk investment I would advice going for a hedge fund instead of a mutual fund.
Still my other advice applies here, look for a hedge fund that takes commission on your profits, not on trades.
Preferably percentage of profits.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.