[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BUY OIL!!!!! OIL IS GOING TO THE MOON, WHY ARENT YOU BUYING OIL???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x825px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x825px
BUY OIL!!!!!

OIL IS GOING TO THE MOON, WHY ARENT YOU BUYING OIL???
>>
why is it going to the moon

let me guess, Trump will collaborate with Russia on Syria, the chaos will end and OPEC will restore the cartel
>>
>>1608460

Dammit. Didn't even think of that.

How does this effect auto manufacturing?
>>
>>1608447

OPEC controls less than half the world supply now, the US is the swing producer and has private companies managing risks instead of being a whole state dependant on high oil prices like the sheiks.

Trump want's to deregulate the sector, and is in opposition to the islamic dictatorships that payrolled Clinton

Oil is going down.
Way down.
Until Trump invades Iran for some trumped-up reason
Then we go back to the moon
>>
>>1608460
There are serious internal structural problems with Syria and UAE now.

>>1608497
The biggest thing with oil/fuel is transaction costs, like transporting parts and generating electricity and such. Autos should be hit but less so than smaller goods like smartphones.
>>
>>1608460
Weong analysis.

Saudis will cut production to put the screw on Trump because he said he will cut down isis and stymie saudi arabias foreign policy.
>>
>>1608526
>Syria
Saudi Arabia

Boy am I over tired.

>>1608528
Look up their bond sales bro, they're in a shit position.
>>
>>1608460

I think it's because trump does NOT believe in global warming and therefor won't support any green energy and therefor the use of oil will rise in america
>>
>>1608538
That's a shame, China has imo cleverly switched to a wind and solar base for manufacturing over oil.
>>
>>1608545

> Wind and solar base for manufacturing

The baseload power will come from nuclear power plants
Uranium is at a 12year low
Get into uranium producers while you can, especially Australian since Russian and Kazakhstani are state-owned
>>
10 years from now gas will be 10 bucks a gallon

Cap this p0st
>>
>>1608599
You're right, I think the renewables are more about totally getting rid of any oil dependency for manufacturing.
>>
>>1608447
Oil is just gonna DROP to hell, Trumpo wants to intensify the american oil production dude. Self killing business ftw.
>>
>>1608460
Tax cuts will have the rich looking for somewhere safe to park their new cash, treasuries are out, trump might default.

ONLY COMMODITY WITH THE BANDWITH AND RETURNS IS OIL.
>>
>>1608525
>trumped-up reason
kek
>>
>>1608545
And hydro, they got those big ass dams
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.