[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaked Polls & The Stock Market

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: stocks-election-day-2004.png (18KB, 528x232px) Image search: [Google]
stocks-election-day-2004.png
18KB, 528x232px
Oldfags like me remember 12 years ago:
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2004-11-04/news/0411040026_1_exit-polls-john-kerry-early-polls

>Kerry-is-leading results were hedged heavily with asterisks and cautions from the pollsters who released them. They were never intended to be seen outside the media's internal number-crunching operations, he said, but leaked out nonetheless, as they typically do on Election Day.

>The rumors caused the stock market to retreat from gains, analysts said. A glum President Bush huddled with his advisors and pondered a potential loss, according to network news coverage. The Bush-is-losing theme even began to spin the national media coverage.

/biz/ let's work together and profit from today's exit polls!
>>
https://news.vice.com/story/live-election-day-turnout-results-with-votecastry

>For past elections, media organizations agreed to hold back any Election Day voting data because they thought the information trickling in throughout the day would unduly affect voters.
>Through a partnership with the data firm VoteCastr and Slate, VICE News breaks that rule and for the first time will bring you voting turnout data from the battleground states in real time. VoteCastr’s models and methods are based on the same techniques that presidential campaigns use. Its founders were part of previous presidential campaigns for Barack Obama and George W. Bush. What we see is likely what the war rooms inside the presidential campaigns are seeing.

Other than Vice, are there any other sources of turnout data?
>>
>buy gold
>buy CHF
>buy Yen

thank me later
>>
Can pharms benefit from Trump?
>>
>>1606744
Don't forget all the gun stocks.
>>
>>1606744
looks like I was right, kek
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.