[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to graduate with a degree in marketing and was offered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8204.jpg (60KB, 550x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8204.jpg
60KB, 550x210px
About to graduate with a degree in marketing and was offered a 40k year data entry job at a engineering firm. Wondering if I should take the job or spend my $5000 traveling to Europe and spend the rest of my 20s being a bartender.

About me: 23; marketing major, no debt no kids no wife.

What should I do?
>>
Take the job imo. Doesn't sound too bad. How big is the company? Room to move up?
>>
>>1606326
Its a multinational engineering firm so it has room to grow.

My only concern is that I havent lived the vagabond meme of my 20s yet and that this is my only time in my life where I can do risky things. I dont want to play it safe nor do I need so much money.
>>
take the job man. Work for a couple of years, build up your experience/resume and then if u wish take a year off with more money in your pocket and travel...who knows.you might meet some great people at the job and actually enjoy it and perhaps start some business of your own related to the job down the road.
>>
>>1606323
5k is not enough to actually experience that "Wild" lifestyle youre talking about. after rent + food/travel expenses you wont have much left for bitches, drugs and alcohol.
>>
>>1606330
This is Prague Im talking about not Paris
>>
>>1606328

It is a pivotal moment. You can be a wageslave and actually be well off and successful at 30 or you can go and be a millenial instagram kiddie and play catch up for the rest of your life.
>>
>>1606340
>implying im not killing myself at 30
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.