[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Entry-Level Job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Entry meme.png (196KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
Entry meme.png
196KB, 500x341px
I have applied to 10 places since August and only 1 was able to do because it was a physical appilcation and they only do in-person. The rest was online and no respone. I just want to earn some money so i stop being a brokefag. Other than that, I don't know what I'm doing wrong and some advice would be helpful for the situation.
>>
>>1605989
You smell like stale milk. everyone knows it even online. You'll probably never get a job
>>
>>1606001
Don't know what that is sonny, don't got anything good to talk about, then piss off
>>
>>1605989
>I have applied to 10 places since August
>since August
>I just want to earn some money

You apparently don't want it bad enough or you would have been putting in AT LEAST 10 applications per week.
For starters get the idea of working at any specific place out of your head. Apply EVERYWHERE.
You sound like a lazy piece of shit that needs to get his priorities straightened out.

If you REALLY wanted it, you would have done a lot more.
>>
File: 1385105125474.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
1385105125474.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>1605989
>10
>since August

You should be submitting 10 applications PER DAY and be willing to move anywhere for a job.

Pleb.
>>
>>1606006
Definitly the list of places I've applied to is getting bigger than 10 since August and have Reapplied to the same places after the "60-day period".
I just don't know why they haven't responed to me
IS it becuz i did'nt put in an resume?

IS it becuz i didn't call them or whoever i call after 48 hours?

IS it becuz I should apply to multiple places instead of the few that are close to 5-10 mile range near me?

Advice and suggestions would be GREATLY Appreciated for me and anyone else seeing this thread.
>>
>>1606011
obvious b8 thread is obvious

>sage
>>
>>1606029
i wish that made sense but wishes dont exist
>>
>IS it becuz i did'nt put in an resume?
You're saying you applied without sending a resume.
> intothetrashitgoes.jpeg
Always send a resume even if you don't have any experience. But if you can try to put down anything on paper.
So yes, this is definitely a reason why they don't respond.

>IS it becuz i didn't call them or whoever i call after 48 hours?
Yes
In my experience, you send an email with your application (motivation and resume), then you call a few times, like once a day for a few days.
If they don't respond you're going to pay them a visit in person. Take your resume with you.
If they respond but still don't reply to your email in a week / 2 weeks, call again asking if they have seen your mail etc.

>IS it becuz I should apply to multiple places instead of the few that are close to 5-10 mile range near me?
No, this doesn't really matter.
If you do not want to work at places over 10 miles away from your home you shouldn't apply there.
You could apply here as an exercise though.
>>
>>1606038
Ok so I found this website awhile ago"http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Resume" and it talk about different types of resume to make, does that matter in what order the information is put in or No?

So calling "them", Who specifically do i call because I don't know the whole hierarchy in business and which person who taken and reviews job applications.

Unfortunately I don't have a car becuz being a person with no money, no income or revenue of any kind flowng to me. I'm trying to get back to school too which is far away from me as well and the only option for me is the bus for that.

I am taking this serious, otherwise in the future if no change happen, I'm going to end as a traveling, starving, dehydrated hobo and that is not going to be a good vacation.
>>
Still looking for inquiry. Will be up for 2 more hours. Please, little douchebageness as possible and more positive smart ideas be Greatly appreciated!
>>
>>1606057
> Resume order
Not really, just pick one.

> Who do I call
Most of the time there is a number specified on the website for applications.
If not: reception, then ask for someone that can handle your application.
>>
>>1606146
Alright, Thank you very much for your help tonight, unlike the others above, nice to know there's someone who's gone through the same thing i'm going through
>>
>>1606151
dude, you're applying for a job without a fucking resume, how the fuck do you expect people to take you seriously. of course they don't even answer you, your mails land right in the trash.
if you don't like saltiness, stop going on /biz/
>>
I'm a junior in college rn and I applied to about 15 jobs since sophomore year and for some reason I was rejected by all of them besides an office job.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.