[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinese economy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: CHINA.jpg (57KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
CHINA.jpg
57KB, 1180x842px
Dead /biz/nessmen,

Before I begin, I realize this may be the wrong board to post this to, but I'm in need of serious input and hoped this would be it.

So here's the deal, I need to give a presentation about the Chinese economy and I'm getting a little desperate. I found out the Chinese government is holding their numbers back and now I don't know where to possibly get them from.
I know the Chinese economy is a very broad subject, but I'm looking for interesting stuff like why the Chinese economy will fall eventually.

I'm open to any input, no matter how big or small, and truly appreciate every response while it remains on topic.

Thanks in advance,
A desperate anon
>>
>>1605327
will bump beacuse this seems like an intersting thread
>>
Let's see what could possibly go wrong

>no rule of law
>no democracy
>communist state
>rampant corruption amongst the highest officials at every single government level
>corruption at the local state level is even more problematic
>billionaire CEOs can lose all their assets within a 10 minute phone call
>only the politically well connected businessman can succeed
>>
it only falls if america stops buying its shit because we fell and world goes to Armageddon
>>
File: 1468532431266.jpg (21KB, 312x345px) Image search: [Google]
1468532431266.jpg
21KB, 312x345px
>>1605327

No rule of law, lack of innovation, lack of quality standards in almost every area of consumer goods, incredibly inefficient companies propped up by state spending etc.

If you want to focus on one thing, look into China's shadow banking sector. It's a time bomb waiting to blow.
>>
>>1605327

> but I'm looking for interesting stuff like why the Chinese economy will fall eventually.

Don't ever ever ever write an assignment with the assumption that you know what will happen in the un-defined future

Ever.

The US economy has been growing and growing for hundreds of years

The European economy has been growing and growing for hundreds of years

The Chinese post-communist economy has been growing and growing for decades

Terms like "the red threat" and the "the oriental dragon" are not only for fun. It's a large country with a very large population.
In the near future the only thing we can expect is growth growth growth.
Sure a year or two or three of recession now and then, but that is the natural cycle of capitalism.

Despite all the peak this and peak that, I believe we have at least 50 years worth of resources before things really heat up.
Add to that technological advancements and making gold and uranium out of ocean water and oil out of tanks with algae and shitwater.

The wheels keep turning anon, don't presume the tires to pop anytime soon

>>1606706
>>1606706

You are describing the US in the 1920's
>>
>>1605327
The government officials are corrupt but incompetent. So while China will undoubtedly be held back by the lack of rule of law, it won't actually collapse. Even its fixed currency, which is a potential threat, is unlikely to be a threat in practice because they can easily and quickly float it whenever they decide to.

However, if they decide to do something stupid militarily, all bets are off.
>>
>>1607213
Aaaaagh! I'm making really stupid typos today!

I meant to write:
The government officials are corrupt but COMPETENT...
>>
I saw we nuke those chinks into fucking oblivion
>>
Real estate is the key to the crash in China. It's a complete and utter nuthouse
>>
, -――- 、
/ ヽ
| ノ ー | but your president is Trump・・・
|(・) (・) |
| ( |
ヽ O 人
>ー-― ´  ̄ ̄\
⊂ニニ ̄ ̄ ̄ヽ / |
くメ) _ノ | | | | |
(/ | | / | | |
| |/ /| | |
| ト / | | |
ヽ__/ | | |
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.