[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shorting the Peso

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1463447584628.jpg (56KB, 342x465px) Image search: [Google]
1463447584628.jpg
56KB, 342x465px
Guys, I've shorted the Mexican Peso by $300,000,000 in February on the basis that Trump will win on Tuesday.

I am doing it right?
>>
>>1604946

>america-mexico agreement builds "wall" (metaphor for comprehensive border control)
>mexican based cartels lose their income source
>america-mexico coalition eradicates weakened cartels
>mexico becomes economic powerhouse, rivaling china in GDP per capita

you know, trump isn't as dumb or selfish as he looks.
>>
>>1604955
>you know, trump isn't as dumb or selfish as he looks.

Yes he is
>>
>>1604946
>>1604256
>>
eurofag here
I am sorry for you, Anon, but Killary will win!
her victory was predictable right from the start of this election campaign.
They won´t let trump win, he has no establishment behind him.
Hillary has just fucking everything, wall street bankers, media, journalists, brainless stars (Cyrus, Streisand, DeNiro,..) obama and, since James Comey declared her e-mails as not to be criminal, the FBI.

- wonder how he was able to check thousands of emails in that short amount of time.

poor amerifags, most don´t realize that they aretreated like sheeps by their own government, believing they live in the land of the free.

i am not a trump fan, but i am sure that hillary is more dangerous for this world than this man.

trump = nuts.. a president that the USA deserves
hillary = WW3 incoming
>>
>>1604987
>poor amerifags, most don´t realize that they aretreated like sheeps by their own government, believing they live in the land of the free.

At least we don't live in a country where you pay taxes to get raped or/and bombed by rapefugees
>>
>>1604957

Lol, pick up The 48 Laws of Power some time.

"It's often advantages to seem dumber than you are to both your enemies and to those that provide you money"
>>
i wonder why america doesn´t help us with refugees since it´s mostly your fucked up wargame played in middle east for decades now
>>
> At least we don't live in a country where you pay taxes to get raped or/and bombed by rapefugee
>>
>>1605033
Does that apply for running as President? If Trump wasn't an insecure dumbass, he should easily be wrecking her in the polls. Hillary is a weak candidate.
>>
>>1605049

You have to understand that his "stupidity" is a double edged sword.

It's that foolish brashness that has won over so many voters.

No different than reality TV. People are glued to the screen watching these idiots. There's something about watching the fool that we can't get enough of. And then after watching for long enough we slowly start rooting for the fool....
>>
>>1605064
>It's that foolish brashness that has won over so many voters.

He pandered to the blue collar white male portion of the republican base and that's what got him the nomination. He did that in spite of being a dumbass.
>>
>>1605089

It's so funny when people call rich/famous people a "dumbass".

It's like me looking at a professional athlete and going, "oh yeah he sucks, I could beat him".

The worst player in the NBA could fucking rape any random street player that came up and challenged him to 1-on-1
>>
>>1605098
Is being rich make someone smart by default?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.