[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tried to start a mobile car wash business with a friend. It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1474588022772.jpg (30KB, 640x730px) Image search: [Google]
1474588022772.jpg
30KB, 640x730px
I tried to start a mobile car wash business with a friend. It all didnt go well so we just split up without much time and money wasted. Later I learned that he fell for the Tai Lopez meme. Phew.
>>
>>1604615
>a mobile car wash business
A what?
>>
>>1604704
I think he means a mobile automotive detailing van that drives to the customers and washes/details their cars
>>
>>1604764
Correct
>>
>>1604615
Shoulda did truck washouts and also hit up marinas newfag.
>>
>>1604615

Dude I did this exact thing and I was making at least $500 a week in cash. Some weeks I made about $800.

I put flyers around nice neighborhoods, used Nextdoor and Facebook. I usually got 2 or 3 cars a week. I would come to their house. I just needed to use their hose and an outlet for my vaccuum cleaner. I did a full detail inside and outside for $200. or $250 if it was an SUV. It was expensive but I knew all the little tricks to getting everything clean.

Sorry man. I'll post my flyer if you're interested.
>>
File: femalesloth.jpg (73KB, 1029x768px) Image search: [Google]
femalesloth.jpg
73KB, 1029x768px
>>1604615
>>
>>1605008
Post it. Still in business?
>>
File: flyer.png (433KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
flyer.png
433KB, 850x1100px
>>1605029

No I found something more lucrative.

But people still call me about it to this day. It's a need that's going unfulfilled and someone out there could be making $20+ per hour cleaning cars if I could download my knowledge into their head.
>>
>>1605039

I'm interested
>>
>>1605166

Well you need soap, sponge, some microfiber towels, a vaccum cleaner, little steam cleaner, some toothbrushes, a bucket. some car wax, 3m scratch remover, interior cleaner, leather conditioner.

Basically $300 worth of stuff. Then you clean the fuck out of the inside and outside of their vehicle I used the toothbrush on the small parts of the inside of the vehicle to get them clean. all fabrics got the steam cleaner. That 3m stuff will take anything off the paint. Then wax is. tire shine the tires. Take before and afters and use them for marketing.

AMA if u want.
>>
can i post
>>
>>1605205
dude congratz, i really hope youre not bullshitting because since u claim to build a reputation you should have never stopped , you should have hired extra help , work weekends only type deal , reputation is everything once u build never stop , just grow .
>>
>>1605317

Well i found something more lucrative. And people That know me from the mobile car wash helped my reputation in the new business.
>>
File: spare change.jpg (74KB, 700x366px) Image search: [Google]
spare change.jpg
74KB, 700x366px
>>1605205
I'm a damn good floor cleaner, but what you explained about your side job intrigued me.

You mentioned something about tips and tricks to getting everything clean in your vehicles. Are you willing to elaborate on those tips and tricks?

What about what you are currently doing? How did cleaning lead you into the job you're in now?
>>
>>1605205
>>1605039

I'm going to start doing this in London. I'll increase the prices obviously.
>>
>>1605205
>Then you clean the fuck out of the inside and outside of their vehicle

can you explain more detail about the outside part? i don't want to fuck up someones paint.

can you explain the logistics of how a job would go? do you need access to electrical outlets/water outlets? do you need to ask the customer anything? what are the pitfalls to avoid?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.