[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

presentation for an e-mail.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

what do you think of this for a presentation text? too long? too shitty? English too clumsy?
i'd like to know what would you think of me if you were HH.RR from a video game company or develop team and recieved this e-mail.

Hello! My name is >>>>>>>
I am an adept audio engineer, sound designer, and proficient music composer based in Granada, Spain.

At 23 years of age, I've been working on my career and education for ten years now, and, since I've always been a video game lover, I've been sinking into game-development community lately this year, planning to work on possible competent projects for 2017.

I'm really interested in joining a skillful team, I even started to make my own video games on Unity to get into scripting and programming again, after years of null contact with it, as I've learnt to use different middleware to integrate audio and music into engines like Unity or Unreal without that much coding, scripting, etc. Or verbatim, without having a programmer going crazy about the audio, and letting the sound designer work on it and check results her/himself.

My portfolio is extensive, very extensive and of a wide spectrum. I've made from orchestral score composition, to alien-like voice synthesizing, passing through foley recording, animation post-production, electronic music, etc. In fact, anything is possible for me to make without complication or botheration at this point.

The only (related) academic degree on my CV is Técnico Superior de Sonido. Not to be afraid, though, as I was first of my class at Curva Polar, the most professional sound and audiovisuals college of Andalusia, where I live; plus I am quite proud of my previous and current autodidactic education and results.
If you'd like a personal recommendation from my professors, they will be very honored to write it anytime.

>cont
>>
>cont

About what I'm seeking.
I'm looking for possibilities, proper works and rightful co- workers; art crafting partners, something that music production professional and industrial community was not able to offer for my set of competences and techniques. Or maybe I just did not fit in nowadays social-unique-system. In any case, I need a different field to accomplish my duties and attain my creative needs, or I will find myself rooted to the wrong soil anytime in the future.

You will find a link to my website here:

Understand that everything in my portfolio is crafted from scratch by me, and, do not hesitate on asking me for more original content or previous works. As I said, there are tons of different flavours in my pot.

Write back if you are willing to help, I would acknowledge the gesture and finally get one step closer to settle down my future.

In addition: My English is self-taught too, but I assume it is understandable, if not, I will be happy to explain any issue or answer any question you could have.

so, is it decent? or am I being too puerile? maybe it is too long. you tell me.
>>
>>1604504
As someone who hired 5 people last week and had nor requirements for them, only knowing a language enough to talk on the phone, I would never ever hire you
>>
>>1604506

congratulations you are too stupid to get all bossy and stuff in a thread but give no reason.
what a prepotent.

for anyone willing to help, please, make sure to have a reason written by your opinion.
>>
>>1604513
Stop selling yourself as you're selling yourself to 4chan. And read at least about formal English.
>Hello! My name is >>>>>>> highly unprofessional
>
I'm really interested in joining a skillful team, I even started to make my own video games on Unity to get into scripting and programming again, after years of null contact with it, as I've learnt to use different middleware to integrate audio and music into engines like Unity or Unreal without that much coding, scripting, etc. what are you 10? I mean it might seem to you that you are showing enthusiasm, but to dick around in unity or unreal you really need to skill.
>without having a programmer going crazy about the audio inappropriate language
>My portfolio is extensive, very extensive and of a wide spectrum.
Just sounds like boasting
>In fact, anything is possible for me to make without complication or botheration at this point.
more boasting
>Not to be afraid, though, as I was first of my class at Curva Polar, the most professional sound and audiovisuals college of Andalusia, where I live; plus I am quite proud of my previous and current autodidactic education and results.
Autism
>If you'd like a personal recommendation from my professors, they will be very honored to write it anytime.
Oh yes they will be fucking HONORED to write it for you
>About what I'm seeking.
Maybe should've started with that before telling how great your fedora is?
>, proper works and rightful co- workers; art crafting partners, something that music production professional and industrial community was not able to offer for my set of competences and techniques.
JESUS CHRIST DEFLATE YOUR PIMPLE CHEST A BIT. Who the fuck are you to offer anything to the industry as a whole? THEY WERENT ABLE OFFER ? Shit man you must be fucking David Guetta in hiding or some shit.
>Or maybe I just did not fit in nowadays social-unique-system
more autism
part 2 coming
>>
>>1604505
>In any case, I need a different field to accomplish my duties and attain my creative needs, or I will find myself rooted to the wrong soil anytime in the future.
Wat? Are you looking for a job or to impress a tinder date? What fucking duties? Pay rent?
>Understand that everything in my portfolio is crafted from scratch by me, and, do not hesitate on asking me for more original content or previous works. As I said, there are tons of different flavours in my pot.
Only half-decent sentence
> I would acknowledge the gesture and finally get one step closer to settle down my future.
Youre not getting married are you?
>n addition: My English is self-taught too, but I assume it is understandable, if not, I will be happy to explain any issue or answer any question you could have.
Nobody giiives a shit
>>
File: s13c.jpg (32KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
s13c.jpg
32KB, 384x288px
>>1604513
>congratulations you are too stupid to get all bossy and stuff in a thread but give no reason.
what a prepotent.
This is so cute though, im getting bossy and stuff
>>
>>1604533
>>1604519
not dicking around, just telling the truth about unity there, I'm not suppsed to make fucking Crysis, it's about knowing as much as I can of what's beyond my concerns. (audio is my concern)

about boasting; not boasting, it really is like that.

about the autism, ok, nothing to comment there.

about the honour, yes, they are.

about the fedora, wtf, just telling about my personal skill in a non-native language, if that's not awkward enough, I don't think i'm surpassing any -fedora guy- line, but it may be from your sight.

about the industry, yes, it certainly is hard nowadays to get into music industry without a fake image on social media and a fixed genre, not my case, so yes, prefer to use my skills on anything wider. what if I am even better than fucking David Guetta or some shit? you do not know.

>>1604525

I mean my own duties, like, doing something that will be in a fucking video game dumbass, not talking about paying rent lol, maybe just chose the wrong words.

yes, I want to get married to an important company, fly off music industry and get into video game industry in the future.

thanks for all the opinions and your time, will work more on it.
>>
Why the hell would you ask a bunch of autists on 4chan about writing a business letter
>>
>>1604542

you right hahaha, anyway better this than nothing.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.