[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can i have sex with my assistant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1469314973405.jpg (89KB, 1300x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1469314973405.jpg
89KB, 1300x1087px
can i have sex with my assistant?
>>
if you're asking this question then most likely answer is yes
>>
>>1604180
its not a good idea to fuck people in the work place.

watch that jerry seinfeld episode where he gets a maid, then starts having sex with her.

tl;dw is she does a good job, they fuck, now she slacks off, and still gets paid the same wage.

costanza fucks his assistant and he ends up getting fired for it. if you're in a position like jerry, you can easily let her go and hope she doesn't sabotage your position of power.
>>
>>1604190

life's problems can always be summed up with a seinfeld episode
>>
>>1604180
CAN you and SHOULD you are two very different things.
>>
>>1604180

Other than the orgasm, only bad things will come of this.

So......
>>
>>1604203

They really can.
>>
>>1604180
I almost made a sex with coworkers thread the other day since we all know women dont really have another place in the work force. Although i already only know only bad things come out of fucking ur equal or lesser in the work place i was going to ask, is it okay to fuck your boss? anyone here fucked their female boss and can give us some possible outcomes?
>>
>>1604241

I worked a job where my boss was a milf who came on strong. So did coworkers in other departments. I fucked around with all of them, and surprise surprise it turned out to be universal bad juju.

>Is it ever good to fuck your boss

I actually did a game theory analysis based on the best statistics that I could find for this. The answer is it depends: if you're shooting for only one promotion then your odds of getting promoted by fucking a superior are over 50%. However if you are trying to "screw your way to the top", then at the second promotion you have over a 60% chance of completely fucking up your career.

Trying to screw your way to the top is far more likely to backfire than it is get you to the top. The most statistically probable outcome is actually screwing your way to the middle before fucking up your career and chances of getting promoted.
>>
>>1604269
>and surprise surprise it turned out to be universal bad juju.
story time
>>
>>1604180
Don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>1604276
she works for me though
>>
>>1604274

How badly does anyone really want to hear "anon's tale of mambo #5 at his workplace and how it went bad for him" on /biz/ on a Sunday night when "it didn't work out for me" basically sums it up?
>>
>>1604279
well, i'm currently reading air brakes for trucks; watching a movie, monitoring my forex position, and shitposting on 4chan. i'll have to wake up at 7 tomorrow to go to work and pretend to work. maybe you can delay til morning so i have something amusing to read at work? thx bud.
>>
>>1604279

Let's hear some of the story nig.

I got nothing better to do.
>>
>>1604180
>can i have sex with my assistant?

you can, but it's best if you have sex exclusively with people that you do not know.
>>
>>1604180
can I have sex with your assistant?
>>
>>1604279

Do it faggot
>>
>>1604180
You don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>1604180
I wouldn't shit where I eat..
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.