[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any better ways of getting a good deal on a clean current year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: logo_rent2buy.gif (10KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
logo_rent2buy.gif
10KB, 300x250px
About to buy my 3rd vehicle through pic related. Never got a vehicle with problems, and i usualky save about 4-6k compared with the dealer.

Plus I get to rent the thing for 3 days to see if i like it, if i buy the car they wont charge for rental.

I know about Manheim, but dont they charge to use them?
>>
Anyone?
>>
You can buy lemons that have been returned to the dealership for substantial markdowns sometimes.

Have to research what you are doing but it's a viable option.
>>
>>1604124
Never done this before. I've bought all of my cars from mechanic shops. If you ask for it they'll usually give you a good warranty or repair plan since they will just do the labor themselves. Two quick examples- I bought a 2006 Grand Marque a few years ago. Bought the car and had the guy throw in an oil change, checkup, etc along with a warranty before paying. Other car was for my brother, got an Altima, which ended up having a bad transmission a few weeks after we got it. Shop fixed it for free since we had agreed on a warranty. Buying a used car is always a crap shoot. I've bought a lemon before and it really sucks, so it's nice to have some assurance that if things go wrong, you have some recourse.
>>
>>1604153
Yeah i dont trust nissan (never imagined such shitty cars nationwide) how do you know if the mechanic is selling cars at the moment?
>>
>>1604158
They're usually parked right outside. Drive by the place you usually get gas or get repairs done, and see if they have anything for sale. Lot of guys do it for extra cash. Also you could try craigslist, but I would recommend somewhere local so they will have some incentive not to screw you (ie they see you every week getting gas).
>>
>>1604159
Anybody know the inns and outs of actually becoming a car dealer?
>>
Like how to pay the bare minimum cost to flip cars without getting sued
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.