[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pay online services to write your essay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1476642999726.jpg (362KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476642999726.jpg
362KB, 960x1280px
Is it worth it?

Has anyone here done it?

Got a 10-page essay due Tuesday and I can't for the life of me get in a good frame of mind to write it.
>>
Gonna try to answer without shilling.

Yes it is worth it imo

Keep in mind this is my job but for the past 5 years it's been treating me right. I guarantee my clients at least a b or i refund their money give them a free project and feel bad about myself for sucking at my job. Idk how other gws do it but i complete the assignment, tell client its done, then get payment first but send them the file seconds after being paid. A good gw should offer to edit/rewrite until youre happy for no extra charge. They should also encourage you to google the entire paper and take anti plagiarism counter measures to ensure their is no risk taken by the client when handing the work in. They should also also encourage you to read the entire thing carefully to familiarize yourself with the content so you feel natural answering questions about it. A really next level gw will also ask you what bias to reflect in the writing in case your teaching lady is a level 9 libcuck and u want to suck her box by sharing her opinion.

wARning SHILL LINE ends here!!!!!

Summerschoolhelp at gmail.com if u need me senpai. Im not cheap but ill have it done in less than a day if you need
>>
>>1603793
What are your rates? This is a ten-page paper so you'll understand if I want to shop around a bit to find the best price but I'd give your preference for being a fellow biznessman
>>
>>1603784
Stop procrastinating you fuckin looney
>>
>>1603805
wish I could but I hate writing papers. I'm a low-concentration faggot and it doesn't help that I spent the first four years after highschool doing only factory work and no college until last year. I can only focus on topics I enjoy like math-related or anything to do with my major which is CS
>>
>>1603784
Where do you find those services tho?
>>
>>1603793
>asking for a writing job online
>can't even avoid making basic errors
Probably ESL from western Europe. Not that it matters...anything you do wrong can be fixed easily by the person who you are writing for. The basic thing about writing a paper is just getting words on the page.

>>1603794
What is the subject?
I can do it for $100 and guaranteed A if the subject isn't too heavy.
>>
>>1603784
What's the topic? Is it a research paper or just "persuasive" opinion fluff? The latter is incredibly easy to bullshit
>>
>>1603828
>>1603833
Analytical research paper, utilizing 12 sources (credible scholarly journals) I have compiled throughout the semester. We have to use those same 12 I've already written papers on throughout the semester. Also includes citing an interview I conducted as a source and a survey I conducted as a source. Have to talk about the effects of growing up in a single-parent home and have several arguable questions, some of which contradict and some of which support my main thesis, which is: "although (blah blah blah something positive about growing up in a single parent home), measure should be taken to ensure to reduce the negative effects of growing up in a single parent home" or something to that effect

>>1603827
I found a ton just from googling "pay to write essay"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.