[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fell for the brogrammer meme. I recently graduate with a BS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: compsci meme.jpg (147KB, 1000x450px) Image search: [Google]
compsci meme.jpg
147KB, 1000x450px
I fell for the brogrammer meme. I recently graduate with a BS Computer Science 6 months ago with $9k in debt.

Coding feels so pointless and boring to me. How do I uncuck myself?
>>
code a meme shitcoin, we will shill it
>>
>>1603621
How did you go through the whole degree without realising that you hate coding?
>>
>>1603674
Lmao exactly. OP you're retarded
>>
>>1603621
You have to apply that skill to actually solving problems. Try to find some problem to solve for someone (non profit, business, etc.).
>>
>>1603621
>Coding feels so pointless
Once you have that 4chan replacement up and running it won't feel so pointless.
Once you have the next Kickstarter/Patreon going on, you really won't think of it as pointless.

Once you actually program something worthy of the old days of IBM then you'll understand that programming is life.
Shun all the nonbelievers who said computers were a fad. Just like crypto currency. It might not be a shitcoin in 20 years, but we will have digital money.
>>
>>1603677
>>1603674

ok
>>
>>1603677
>>1603674

coding is like 5% of a CS degree.
>>
>>1603621
LOL 9k in debt? That's it? You can repay that with one fucking comp Sci internship. Work for a year then move to management if you hate coding. Suck it up, everyone hates their jobs
>>
>>1603621
>How do I uncuck myself?
nah you get what you deserve
>>
What is the best way to get into an investment bank as a progranmer
>>
>>1603959

email james simons
>>
>>1603959
I imagine just walking in. If you don't have a bag security would not stop you from visiting. They might even let you take pictures.
>>
>>1603621
>I fell for the brogrammer meme. I recently graduate with a BS Computer Science 6 months ago with $9k in debt.
>Coding feels so pointless and boring to me. How do I uncuck myself?

stfu whiner work at a shit job then youll learn what the work force is actually like 19 did 3 outta 11 months in medical billing course 18k in debt
It took all that for me to realize what i wanted to do
>>
>>1603621
suck it up you fucking pussy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.