[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Side jobs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: money-animated-gif-4.gif (986KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
money-animated-gif-4.gif
986KB, 450x338px
I am a broke student and have a lot of bills to pay but I am running out of cash. I tried applying to jobs but nothing yet.
How can I make some side cash?
Was thinking of shoveling snow, maybe flipping some items on ebay/local classifieds.
What else can I do? No, Not buying Kneepads.
>>
>>1603527

Make Youtube Videos
>>
>>1603527
There's practically an infinite number of things you can do. It's like asking what car should I buy when there's a thousand different makes and models and I don't mention what continent you're on or any requirements I have.
A side job is a side job. If you have zero skills/talents, you have no option but laborious tasks you mentioned. Snow shoveling. Baby sitting. Dog walking. You'll probably make more with a webcam on chaturbate.
Not to knock those things. Some people buy things at goodwill/garage sales and flip them on ebay for a profit. But since you're broke, you likely lack the capital to risk for that sort of thing.

If you ask stupid questions, you get stupid answers like >>1603529.
>>
>>1603529
with the recent youtube updates i dont see how that will be beneficial.. And I don't think youtube will earn me much unless I scale the fuck out of it and build up the SEO which takes months and is not guaranteed.
I made some money with content lockers and affiliate marketing but the constant algo changes and updates from social media fucks my shit up and I end up in the red. I don't have enough experience with that just yet but i would like to get back into it this summer once I am free from my engineering classes.
>>
>>1603535
I guess you're right that was a very broad question.
I don't have many skills to offer but I can learn a lot fairly fast. I just need a few ideas
>>
>>1603536
Your mindset here explains why you're broke . It's nothing but excuses.
Have fun shoveling snow.
>>
>>1603545
what mindset? With college right now and bills coming up I don't see myself working hours on end for 0$ for months before seeing $$. I know that youtube can make a lot of money but in my current situation , I need something in the coming days. A job would be great but until the summer, i am not planning on starting any long term projects. I never said it was impossible tho.
>>
>>1603551
Try craigslist. Reply to odd jobs. Try Uber.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.