[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is day trading a meme? Anyone have first hand experience?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: CnBV2JoXYAALJoX.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
CnBV2JoXYAALJoX.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
Is day trading a meme?

Anyone have first hand experience?
>>
im a smalltime day trader.. i trade with my own funds.. its absolutely shit, if you dont have access to immense capital. You need at least 200k imo to live off your daytrade profits

you'll get better money being a wagecuck, but trading is enjoyable for me and doesnt take much effort.
>>
>>1603402
>You need at least 200k imo to live off your daytrade profits

What the fuck. You can make fucking great money a day with 1k. What the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>1603404
forex guy huh? what method do you use?

You have to highly leverage your 1k to make significant profits.. which means you can lose it easily too.
>>
Steep learning curve, there are people who have jobs trading that can't do it well.
>>
the stock markets are the greatest engine of wealth creation in the history of mankind.

it just takes practice.
>>
95% of people fail to make anything or lose it all. The successful few take years of study to get good.
Then there's the outliers who found their pot of gold a short walk away.
>>
>>1603404
Say $100/ a day is livable, you make 10% profit per day. There's something like 280 market days in a year. If you reinvest your profits you become a billionaire in one year.
You must be pretty clever anon
>>
File: 1477506638618.webm (3MB, 988x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477506638618.webm
3MB, 988x1080px
Day trading is bullshit. It requires you to essentially do it full time which is a problem for multiple reasons. 1. You're making your trades based off of emotion and anxiety to pay your bills instead of making calculated planned trades and 2. the amount of capital reserves/research/stress in conjunction to the profit margin isn't to great. It's much better to have a normal 9-5 and position/swing trade in your spare time when the right market opportunities arise. there will always be ways to make money so no need to be greedy.
>>
>>1603547
This.
Day trading is profitable, but is one of the most difficult ways of trading. It takes time, money and experience to master it.
I suggest you start with something more simple.
(I'm a trader)
>>
>>1603390
it is if you dont have 1. someone elses capital 2. years of experience 3. a shitton of your own capital
>>
>>1603390
Ive studied it a lot. Like 5 or 10 percent make over 100k a year. And its just as much work as a job.

I say its a meme because its gambling.

No control over your money.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.