[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA - The Economy is a Giant Scam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (214KB, 992x719px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
214KB, 992x719px
The current US economic system is a scam created and maintained to endlessly siphon money out of the middle class. I worked in investment banking, currently work in private equity, and was born into the top 0.1%.

AMA - I have only the purest intentions. I am a Texan/American first, and a capitalist second. The people are being robbed blind.
>>
>>1602030
>endlessly siphon money out of the middle class
money is a social construct.

at best it's siphoning work from the middle class. Their money is worth more to them than it is to the rich, but then you can't have capitalism without inequality.

or maybe I should ask you, you're the expert....

can you have capitalism without inequality?
>>
>>1602032
No, you cannot. Utopia is unobtainable. However, capitalism is the lesser evil because competition forces companies to increasingly better themselves. Enforcing antitrust laws is paramount. This is not being done, and innovation will die.
>>
>>1602030
>"Unfunded government liabilities"
No such thing.
>Non-Monetary commodities
As opposed to a "Monetary commodity"? There's no such thing.

>Gold
lmao
>>
>>1602030
I'm gonna go ahead and swing you straight onto gold, thoughts about gold's future and it's role in the restructuring of the massive global debt
>>
>>1602030
Unless the next words out of your mouth are a pragmatic and easy to follow process on how any of us can profit from your knowledge GET THE FUCK OFF MY /BIZ/!
>>
So all of you know your are stupid right?
>>
>>1602030
Do you have in depth knowledge of trading, or did you work on something else?
>>
>>1602030
this is why people should buy bitcoins. the future of value transfer
>>
>>1602035
except when bots do all the work :D
>>
File: denbts.png (14KB, 546x915px) Image search: [Google]
denbts.png
14KB, 546x915px
>>1602030
Are you a conspiracy theorist who blames everything on debt and inflation and thinks the "size" of the derivatives market proves it is a giant speculative bubble?
>>
File: Purest Intentions.jpg (22KB, 395x500px) Image search: [Google]
Purest Intentions.jpg
22KB, 395x500px
>>1602030
>AMA - I have only the purest intentions

"You can trust me! Let me tell you some things..."
>>
File: 756521.jpg (71KB, 475x541px) Image search: [Google]
756521.jpg
71KB, 475x541px
>>1602030
This sounds like a go back to /pol/ moment.
>>
>>1602327
That's a nice hypothetical scenario you got there. It would be a shame if someone were to... test it.
>>
>>1602327
Your math Is fucked.
>>
>>1602030
saw this exact post on /pol/ last night.
is this our new pasta?
>>
>>1602035
>lesser evil

Are you implying that there are only two options?
>>
>>1602030
Expanding and deregulating the derivative market sure worked well for us in 2008
>>
>>1602030
livin off oil royalties as well? what senpai?
>>
File: 1475033777446.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1475033777446.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>1602068
>>"Unfunded government liabilities"
>No such thing.

google is your friend.
>>
>>1602327
it isn't bad if the loan is used to further production capability

and that's a big fucking if
>>
>the people are being robbed blind
exactly at what point in history has the middle class been better off than now, and that question includes all the time a middle class never existed
>>
>>1603477
>exactly at what point in history has the middle class been better off than now, and that question includes all the time a middle class never existed

It's all a game of smantics now.

An american "middle class" is upper class to the rest of the world.

And american living in "poverty" still has access to food, water, shelter, and resources that 70% of the world doesn't have.

I've seen way too many Niggers in my soup kitchen lines wearing $200 air jordans, giant gold chains, talking on their iPhones, to think that American "poverty" is anything like real poverty the world faces.
>>
>>1602030
Hows PE compared to IB?
>>
>>1602327
No way in hell I'm going to listen to anyone who was too stupid to not use the line tool.

They need an IQ check for this board.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.