[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /biz/ I recently went to an interview and didnt get the job.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3266.jpg (25KB, 348x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3266.jpg
25KB, 348x343px
Hi /biz/ I recently went to an interview and didnt get the job. My concern is the guy who interviewed me is the HR guy who reads all the applications? Should I keep applying or not ever apply until someone else replaces him?
>>
I recently got interviewed as well. Sharing some of the wacky shit that happened so it might help other anons
1. they are watching you through the cctv cameras. If you dont sit still and start acting fidgety while waiting for the interviewer/s, they will come to the conclusion you are easily bored.
2. Some interviews are recorded and watched by the company owner or whoever without the applicants knowing so you better fake confidence till you make it
3. Some areas have voice recorders so you better hush hush when chatting to other applicants. Appear as normie as possible and shut up
4. Apply thru direct HR email not thru making an account in job listing sites and applying from there. They can track how many companies you applied to, and they really want it if you only applied to them

The recent interview I went thru is in the middle of nowhere. A real pain in the ass to get there. When the day of FOUR interviews and pre-employment exam ended, we were glad to see a cab just waiting outside the entrance. It turned out that the """""taxi driver""""" is also with them, acting as ears for whatever you will spill when you think "whew finally out there/over". So you better keep things to yourself until you get home.

Its big brother-tier. I applied on some chink company.
>>
Dont wait. Apply to other places.
>>
>>1601886
Where the fuck do you live and what industry? I have literally never ever had an interview process like that, nor would I ever expect one. That's a job you don't want.
>>
>>1601934
I'm an accountant in an Asian third world country whose business industries are usually owned by chinese families. That's why things are so strict.
>>
Also, its bullshit, but if the first interviewer (usually a psychologist) asks you if you're an only child, you better assure her that if you are, you aren't the type of person who is difficult to work with. Because sometimes, that simple question will snowball to other interviewers. Its going to get you so you say "socializing is the easiest thing for me. I have no problems or whatsoever in that area"

Also, let us say for an example that you are an accountant applying for a marketing company, and marketing has always been something that has interested you aside from accountancy (why some products fail, why some succeed, strategies, etcetera etcetera, and you read a lot of books about it because you love to learn). Now thats a good thing, right? Because it shows you are a learner. This may sound bull, but control the words you say as to why you picked their company. Because that can also make them think that, maybe, you aren't happy with accountancy/whatever your course.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.