[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Healthcare bubble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Who has investment in healthcare related stock?
bubble coming soon?
>>
Sorry for bad grammer.English second language I too see the bubble.Healthcare is too big to fail and ceo know this.so they keep on raising prices and building huge hospitals.They take advantage of politician who keep throwing money at them .Hospital are some of biggest employer in many city across usa.What happen when all those people lose their high paying jobs.
>>
I was making $27 an hour cleaning room in hospital at 21 year old with no work experience.I know, i saw it first hand.For example do you guy see all those clinic in Walgreen and cvs.That happen because union and ceo work together to make government pay them more per shot.Before you had to go to hospital but then they raise up the price and everybody wanted piece of pie.This is what happen with epipen too.Its just to tempting to take advantage.company are going to milk every last dollar.all drug company are overprice.

>>
Anonymous (ID: I5L0NrIK) 11/04/16(Fri)05:53:03 No.96045046 ▶

All investor will lose their life saving and many people will lose their jobs.This is going to worst then 2008.Look around,in many small town hospitals and city are biggest employer.When ceo talks about how 4 to 5 touch the drug, is true but they are just using it as a excuse to eliminate their competition.like I said before they though they were going to raise price per shot and keep all profits.Then Walgreen and cvs and other companys said we want to make money too.If they get their way,they will eliminate competition and keep the price the same.
>>
Look at all student loan for healthcare related schools.So many people taking healthcare as a career choice.their like a factory in and out thank you come again.Google nursing school and let me know how many are in your area.This and it tech job are bubble just to create more jobs.The government has good intention but company take advantage of everything and overprice everything.yes, people are always going to need healthcare but it cant keep going up n up.We the taxpayer pay for it.You have to see bigger picture.In california their trying raise medical fee and get even more profit.again.They are going to keep doing this until boom it pops.Ceo and smart investor will be long gone in some island.Goverment is better giving basic income but then company raise price on everything.Goverment goes okay lets raise basic income.Companies then raise it up again .Its a cycle.We cant the stop cycle.Cycle will end when taxpayers has no more money.
then what?WE are getting less and less jobs.Rich are getting prepare to stay on top forever.
>>
bump please if you found this useful.
>>
If government got out of the healthcare business you would actually see real competition and not meme marketplace competition. Insurance companies by law can only keep 30% of premiums so they have every reason to keep premiums and costs high.
>>
>>1601098
very true.But its to late to get government out without causing masses layoff and stock drops.They are all in it together now and we are paying for it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.