[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of my craigslist ad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

What do you guys think of my craigslist ad?
>>
>>1599278
It needs more dinosaurs.
>>
Sex sells, I remember there was this guy I made a website for that had a group of girls that he would sell tapes of them crushing bugs for money. What I can't believe is that people actually get off to this shit.

http://www.xxxfetish-media.com/shop543/
>>
>>1599278

You're stupid for telling others your biz plans.
>>
>>1600592
>stupid
Most people wont have the drive to follow thru on them.
>>
>A very fun time is had with these crabs. Lillian crushes a few to start out and switches shoes midway to her golden wedges. Each crab gets the usual hammer treatment to "disarm" him..literally!

What teh shit
>>
I strip on chaturbate for a few extra bucks. A guy asked me today to cum on my underwear and sell them to him online for $100. Tempted.
>>
>>1600638

why didn't you do it? logistics.

you don't have the infrastructure set up where it's worth a bother.

that's why you need guys like OP.
>>
>>1600663
Like what? It's a one off thing. It would be easy and cost me nothing.

A lot of guys offer to blow me for money. One guy said he would fly me to his city, give me $5000 and hire hookers for me just so he could spend the weekend with me. It's a lot of money and I'm tempted but fuck, I 'm not sure I could go through with it. The thought of being sucked and rimmed by a man is heavy.
>>
>>1600667
You'll get used to it. Think of it as a job, nothing more.
>>
>>1600667
Where do you get these offers?
>>
Why do people never use proper fucking grammar on craigslist? Are they really all fresh of the boats mexicans or genuinely uneducated?

I was looking at resumes on CL and one of the titles was "i need a jb". Who the fuck is gonna hire that walnut? It just baffles me
>>
>>1599278
HAYWARD UNION CITY 510 ahaha im always around there.

>>1600533
Great site, weird but good idea. Interesting stuff.
>>
>>1600667
Should've known I'd find you on 4chan you teasing faggot. We tried this the easy way but NOOOOO. You WILL put out and I WILL find you! soon!
>>
File: image-1.jpg (45KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
image-1.jpg
45KB, 800x500px
>>1601594

do you have a special set of skills in your pants?
>>
>>1601343
>Who the fuck is gonna hire that walnut?
people that dont give a fuck about grammer. theres enough of them out there
>>
Mentioning your age just marks you as young and stupid.

Your grammar is terrible.

How do you know that they're legit used? Are you going to smell them? Are you that familiar with cunt smells?

They did this is Orange Is the New Black.
>>
>>1599278
Can I mail you panties and you sell them on your own I don't live near you and it'd be easy for me to send a months worth at a time
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.