[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

passport resale deepweb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: passport-grid.jpg (98KB, 1557x880px) Image search: [Google]
passport-grid.jpg
98KB, 1557x880px
Probably gonna get pruned but

I have a collection of other peoples passports.
How do I get rid of them, for money that is.
Where/HOW do I advertise on TOR?
Do I want to only accept BTC?
How do I prove Im not a scammer.

As you can tell Ive never sold anything on TOR.
>>
>>1599206
mods will bring this thread and ban you, but i can help you plenty man theres good money in this

chat here bro
https://niltalk.com/r/4Nsi6
>>
password is "bizpass"
>>
BUMP

what happened to that room?
>>
>>1599206
why would anyone buy passports?
>>
>>1599252
how did you get yours?
what do you use it for?

come on....
>>
>>1599256
legally
travelling

it's biometric, wouldn't be good on anyone else
>>
>>1599263
So you bought it.
Travel only? no other time?

>wouldn't be good to anyone else

lmfao
>>
>>1599279
yes travel only.
i don't usually carry it.

please enlighten me, what else could it be used for?
>>
>>1599206
Best to use Waves for that.
Has best ecosystem and is taking over Bitcoin
>>
>>1599292
So you have a form of ID that you only ever use for Travel?
Does that mean it can only be used for Travel. No. Is there stringent procedures put in place to check every 'found' passport? Yes. Are those checks for a reason? Yes.

A passport is THE most important ID you have. It is photographic ID that is on a worldwide database that proves you are who you are. Granted you occasionally need extra ID (usually without a face on) bills or whatever but you will need a passport for most things.

Accounts, Credit, Employment, Other forms of ID all require a PP for you to identify yourself.

The fact that you cannot get your own passport back once it has been handed in because it has been tampered with, to prove its real, should tell you how useful a PP can be for fraudsters etc.
Would you not be worried if you lost your PP in public? say on a bus, subway, plane?

Get some real world experience my friend and protect yourself.
Passports are very precious.

>>1599296
hearing a lot about waves. Probably from you, how will it takeover BTC? Were talking a few years arent we?
>>
>>1599303
jesus, how naive can one wanna-be criminal be?

photographic ID is only valuable if the picture matches your face. you're not offering custom-made forgeries. you're offering other peoples' passports. unless you're Abdul bin Towelhead trying to trick European border control with a fake Syrian passport it's going to be pretty obvious that its someone else's ID.

would you buy a fake passport on the internet having to pay upfront un non-refundable currency? who's to say you're going to get the passport at all? who's to say it's a genuine one and not a cheap forgery? who's to say it's still valid? who's to say it's going to match your sex, age and skin-tone? or would you send the vendor a picture of yourself and tell him to go looking for someone similar-looking? who's to say that the passport is not reported as stolen (you've brought up the stringent procedures yourself...)? who's to say the owner is not an internationally wanted criminal, on the terror watchlist or the no-fly list?
do you even have useful countries? they're probably not biometric (that would make them even more useless), so i'm guessing you're trying to sell passports from Bumfuckistan? do i get to know which language i'm supposed to speak and which cultural background i'm supposed to have upfront or is that a surprise as well? here's hoping that the signature is not in cyrillic or arabic as well...

forged passports: very useful
other peoples' passports from an untrustworthy source: completely useless
>>
>>1599310
jesus, how naive can one wanna-be smart ass be?

Careful with assuming, you know the phrase.

You dont sell passports in the way you are talking.
That would be retarded, for all the reasons you pointed out.

The photo is not the treasure, the numbers of the document are. The physical booklet is.
The photo can be removed very easily, thats why even slightly worn PPs can be seized from their official owner.
It is also why newer (since the smoking ban) PPs have biometric chips. (these arent always checked).

You would have to be especially retarded to use a female/male passport of the opposite sex.
Signatures mean nothing, they change, can be easily forged/learnt, chip n pin anyone???

Your malevolent stupidity beams through your words.

I am in the free world I assure you, my PPs are also.

You know nothing of what you speak, I could, have, sell them to taxi drivers but I want more money.

Get back to minecraft lil buddy.

Anyone have any tips for selling anything 'dodgy' through TOR? Hypothetically speaking, of course.
>>
>>1599343
List on alphabay in the fraud section. Alphabay is the biggest dnm. Accept payments in bitcoin and monero. Monero is an improved, private version of Bitcoin and it's the only shitcoin that isn't a scam.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.